Apple worth hits 900billion

>Apple shares rose as much as 4 percent to a record $183.87 on Friday. That valued the Cupertino, California-based company at more than $900 billion.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-05-04/apple-shares-hit-record-after-buffett-increases-investment

Has Jow Forums ever been more wrong before?

Attached: open_graph_logo.png (1200x630, 12K)

if it were up to Jow Forums we'd still be using optical drives lmao

The bigger they are....

>Apple has the largest offshore cash reserves of any U.S. company, with about $252 billion at the end of September,

yeah, no

>Has Jow Forums ever been more wrong before?
about what? how many billions Apple is worth?

Fucking tax evaders.

>If they supported 32gb on mbps they’d be trillionaires

they dont' support it due to power issues

>To put more than 16GB of fast RAM into a notebook design at this time would require a memory system that consumes much more power and wouldn't be efficient enough for a notebook.

>Furthermore, using the iStats Menus tool, Slaney was able to determine that, under normal conditions, the LPDDR3E RAM only uses 1.5 watts, while other notebooks with DDR4 RAM use around 3 to 5 watts of power.

>double power usage so some crybabies can have 32gb

>the LPDDR4, isn't supported by Intel's sixth-generation processors inside the 2016 MacBook Pro models.
>if Apple opted for LPDDR4 RAM, Skylake would have been absent from the machines.

And BTC is almost at $9,500

I have an optical drive. Fuck off, underage fag.

Fuck tax

The time spent in swapping overrides power usage. Luckily for me I chose a pc laptop that lets me have what i want.

Fuck roads too

>glad i got less battery life

>roads paid by federal income tax

Wrong about what? The article clearly proves we were right about normies being stupid consumerists who are willing to overpay for the brand

>implying Net worth == quality products

Sixth generation? Why not 8th gen? Oh yeah the MacBook air doesn't even have the sixth gen yet. Apple loves to give up on their products after some time.

Intel still doesn't support LPDDR4 ram

this is the mbp we're talking about

>Of note, while the Core i9 processor allows for systems with up to 32GB of RAM, this is unlikely to apply to the next MacBook Pro, since low-power DDR4 RAM is still not supported.

>apple has a bunch of money it can't use
Whoa...

Isn't it great Apple will be switching to their own processors then? Or did that get scrapped?

>not thanking the trump god for letting them bring it back at a lower tax rate

>Apple Inc. said it will bring hundreds of billions of overseas dollars back to the U.S., pay about $38 billion in taxes on the money and invest tens of billions on domestic jobs, manufacturing and data centers in the coming years.

>L-L-LOOK HOW MUCH PROFIT APUL MADE OFF ME
>I PAID OVER $1000 FOR THEIR $200 MADE IN CHINA CHINKTRASH
>LOOK HOW HARD I CAN TAKE IT UP MY ASS
lmao

Say it with me:
PROUD
C U C K

Attached: 1522702859029.png (999x760, 482K)

>buys thinkpad
>pays top dollar for plastic
>not investing in rare earth metals

What is the annual dividend payout as a percentage of the share price?

>On Tuesday the smartphone maker announced a quarterly dividend increase of 16 percent, to 73 cents a share.
>Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway will make about $700 million annually on Apple’s dividend alone

With that money they could make better products.

That seems pretty low. For a share worth almost $200 you get less than $1 in dividends per annum.

Are those normies the same that complain about capitalism, the rich, and worker exploitation, while being Apple exclusive consumers?

>quarterly

Even so that's only a 1.6% dividend yield.

wont matter, apple spending 100billion to buy shares back

>use shitty batteries
>run them at their power limits
>restrict user options

Yeah weird this is I'm worried about, laptop manufacturer just won't put additional slot for ram. Sometimes one soldered and one slot available and maxout at 8/12/16 gib.

/thread

That article was literally complaining about paying labor. It was the electronic equivalent of "Waaaaah, I had to pay $900 to replace a $30 timing belt."

I never ever, ever seem Jow Forums say that apple is poor at any length.
What is said here is that apple products are bad and apple users are retards.
But there are quite a lot of retards on the world it seems.

Eh, it's been higher in recent days.
Trying to break 10k again, but coming up short.

he's got trips tho

You apple fags talk about minerals but i can break a macbook with my hand whereas a thinkpad would break my hand

>I never ever, ever seem Jow Forums say that apple is poor at any length.
>What is said here is that apple products are bad and apple users are retards.
>But there are quite a lot of retards on the world it seems.

This.
And OP, you are among those retards because if you can't differentiate 2 different concepts (making shit products/being a poor company) and separate them, you clearly are a stupid person, the kind that buys Apple products.

You wish
Then again so do I

This. Aluminium is not a suitable material for strength. It's also as rare as dirt, meaning it's the poorfag material.
There will soon be a day when aluminium will be cheaper than plastic.

But they still are useful

>roads paid by federal income tax
>Federal government runs out of money because big corps don't pay taxes
>Government raises taxes on the less able to dodge them
>You pay more taxes
>"BASED APPLE, THEY SHOULDN'T PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE"
You're braindead and a tax dodger enabler.