Why aren't you driving a Chevy?

America is still a land of rugged individualists
And every one of them demands something different from their Chevy truck
But they all want the same thing, the most dependable, longest lasting trucks on the road
Support America and buy a Chevy today

Attached: 2014-chevrolet-silverado-lt-z71-front-three-quarters.jpg (1500x938, 270K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/1w9sy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>American cars
LOL

>Why aren't you driving a Chevy?
Because I can see Ford HQ from my house and love my 2016 Focus SE.

Way better than those faggy european hatchbacks

FPBP

Bicycles are superior to cars

>t. Chinaman living in Londonstan

Why would I buy a Chevy? Buy some patriotic American car like a Honda or BMW. That foreign crap is cheap as shit. There is a reason why.

LIIIIIIIIIIKEAROCKUHH
OOOOooooOOOLIIIKEAROCKUHH

Because my B8 S4 and Evo IX are superior to anything Chevy has ever made

Because I own a Fiat 500 Sport and it is the best car to travel around in. So easy to park and I can park in odd places.

>Support America
>Made in Canada
kys

Whats funny is the nissan titan is more american that what you just posted, whats even better is that the current chevy designer is garbage. Look at the new camaro. this isn't posted on /o/ because you dont have the balls to. the 2018 ZL1 LE is cool though and Ill admit I want one after driving a 6 speed ZL1 2012. But honda reliability cannot be beat

You yellow bellied traitor fuck, BUY AMERICAN SUPPORT AMERICAN

I am

>most dependable, longest lasting trucks on the road
lmao i’ll go with a tundra

because I drive a Toyota like god intended

Chevys are great, but why not USE one instead of DRIVING it? archive.fo/1w9sy

:^]

Attached: 15385856814968366505118061833413.jpg (4032x3024, 3.06M)

Because I don't spend money to blow trannys

Tundras are for females.
Zr2 kills trd

I just bought a 2018 GMC Terrain slt for my wife yesterday. How did I do?

>why aren’t you driving a Chevy
Because buying new cars is a jewish scam. I do want to pick up a c6 z06 in the next few year though.

This. Buy used fuck this retarded salesman

I drive a Toyota because you can't kill a Toyota truck and because I'm a goddamn weeaboo

Pic related

Attached: 2018-GMC-Terrain-rear-side.jpg (400x266, 22K)

Most disgusting car brand there is.

2017 Fusion

The United States Internal Revenue Service and Department of Transportation appreciates your business, citizen.

> Government Motors

I drive a Lexus cause I'm an Indian doctor and every poor fag has a Toyota

I don't trust American made cars.

Planned obsolescence.

I bet it smells like shit and curry on the inside, you'll never be able to resale for the bluebook.

Is this some new form of advertisement? Wtf am I reading

and also chevy uses the lightest and cheapest plastics in their cars

i can take the bus or train wherever i want. why would i need that gas guzzler?
maytbe if they made an electric truck maybe

My cousin has had his Chevy since 1999, runs great

Because I drive a Tacoma, a company who actually builds their cars in America, unlike shitty Chevys and Fords that are built by beaners and whose shitty brands only exist because of bailouts that never should have been given.

Fuck you guys it took a long time to come up with this. I had to search reddit and everything!

being this gay

Got a 93 s10
Does the job and goes an extra mile. Absolute tank.

On top of that i have a 99 ram 1500 van winnebago edition that youd actually have to drive in a lake to kill

>land of rugged individualists
why do all those go into a war to die for israel?
makes no sense if they are so rugged individualists

i use my silverado for moving shit
my shitty subaru is a beater
my r6 is for fun
american cars are mostly plastic shit. im sure a foreign truck would probably be better than my silverado even. but i like it anyway

It wasn't new. It was the dealers loaner car and it has 15k miles. I didn't have to pay the massive taxes.

Not sure how are laws in USA but here in EU i am basically FORCED to change my char this year or next one, because must be EURO6 or something like that, not be diesel to avoid some special city taxes, and so on. This is shit, are cars from 20-30 years ago who works like new (not putting sentimental values/ etc).

Because I drive a Lexus

Attached: 24A07521-058A-4BA0-B22F-4D7FA1D7E6B0.jpg (4032x3024, 2.14M)

literally 2% of the population.

>driving a focus

pretty gay dude, at least go for the f150

Japan gets it. How’s the weather on base at Yokosuka today?

>Because I drive a Lexus
Because I drive a Camry is what you meant to say.

>invariably sweet smelling
>resale for bluebook
I will give it to my son

what year? 1992 or 93?

excellent choice fren

>Zr2 kills trd

This is about trucks being useful, not how big of a suburban housing plan wannabe hillbilly faggot you are.

Because my BMW tows 7500 lbs.

She should divorce you.

Attached: 8DAD9433-882B-419F-B152-08EA3E1C739B.gif (350x225, 1.99M)

They suck, I have 2 BMWs and a mini.

>Spends more to drive a Camry
LOL nah senpai

I support Texas. That's why I bought a Tundra.

Attached: texasawoo.jpg (1200x913, 892K)

good, I would hate for some decent person to stumble on that beater. thinking they got a great car, then summer comes, and the smell of asshole gravy wafts for miles around.

I drive a Mercedes

Nah, I need a 4 door. Love the heated seats and mirrors.

you have never driven a Lexus if you are comparing to Toyota, sorry poor fren, second hand you may find a great value, over 300k miles on an rx is nothing

Because I bought a 1999 Honda Civic new off the lot when I graduated high school. I paid it off over 5 years, and it is still going strong and has had zero problems whatsoever. I do all the maintenance myself. Meanwhile my friends who drive various Fors and GM products have had all sorts of issues with cars 1/4 as old with 1/4 as many miles. Blown transmissions, even fires. My friend had his Buick burn to the ground on him.

Meanwhile my old Honda just chugs along getting over 35mpg on average and needing nothing more than oil changes, brake pads, belts, exhaust system, shocks, hoses, and tires for about 19 years now. All routine maintenance. The clutch is finally about worn out and I am wondering if I should replace it and keep driving it or finally get a new car.

Chevy (and GMC) trucks are wayyyyyyyyy too expensive, especially given that they don't hold up. You can buy a new Chevy anything and within 4 years you are going to be needing to take it in for service, and not small stuff either. Water pumps, thermostats, etc are all very common.

The simple fact is euro/asia cars and SUV's are far less expensive and last way longer and hold their value.

But if you want a 70k truck by all means buy a Suburban or Denali.

I have, feels exactly the same. Do they even have the TRD options for Lexus at that year?

For instance, up your ass

Checked, BMW is officially /ourcar/

Chevy sucks. Their shit keeps breaking down.

Does GM sell these trucks outside of North America?

Never seen one GM in Europe.

>TRD options
lol poor fag, we don't pay extra for decals, we are classy people, with expensive luxury auto

So you have a toyota too then? Thats all a lexus is anyway.

not the straight 6 I got

>Luxury brand doesn't offer supercharged motor option
>Gets blown the fuck out by riceboys first car that he bought for 1500 dollars on craigslist.
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! You got me m80,000,000 how will I ever recover?

The pictured four door (crew cab) is actually built in Mexico though so consider that if you want to support America. F-150's, crew, king, and single cab are made in the USA. Otherwise I agree with this sentiment. There is little more American than daily driving a pick up truck; eurotrash, Asians, and sissies will hate on this idea, but they are just not man enough to feel the aesthetic.

That's pretty close to what I'm driving. Wanted a ford but to get everything I wanted on one I'd had to get a lariat. No way I'm dropping that much on a vehicle.

Are Audis just VWs?

God tier: Chevy/ GMC
Ford
Dodge
Normie tier: Toyletta
Nissan
SJW tier: Subaru
Honda
KYS tier: (OP)

Yeah I've seen some, its mostly agrarians who buy em. Farmers and gardeners relate to these cars I guess.

It's called Opal in Europe.

Another fancy badged toyota

no, sorry bongfag, this is a common poorfag misconception, like burgers claiming Chrysler 300 looks like a Bentley

Opel isnt Gm anymore, it belongs to Renault now.

2018 civic si. I drive 70 miles round trip for work everyday. I don’t like trucks. I need fast and agile.

>'racing' on public road
you embarrass yourself poorfag

Yep just with a different badge and body same with skoda.
The new mercedes a class is a renault megane frame and engine

I really hate Renault, their car design is the pinnacle of shit, not counting the expensive services they have. Going for BMW or Audi can be cheaper long term instead Renault. And you drive a car.

Toyota trucks also made in Texas

>Poorfag
>1990's Lexus
Stop giving me (you)'s. You drive a fucking Camry, It's fine, there's nothing wrong with that. They're great cars. Did you atleast get the 1MZ-FE?

I drive a 1994 Toyota Landcruiser and 2005 BMW M3. I buy all my cars cash and work on them my self. That’s the real red pill.

I see sooooo many black ppl driving Chrysler 300's for this exact reason. Black ppl love those and anything Dodge (I assume Dodge has lower standards when they run credit compared to the others).

this thread has been moved to >>/bant

Just ask your local Chevy dealer about the GM Down Payment Assistance Program Offer

Truck in OP's pic is actually made in Mexico.

Fuck you, I like our new /p/o/l/ general.

Why are modern cars so fucking ugly not a unique design to any of them. Theyre like ipads, they all look the same because of muh gubment crash regulations they all have shitty dashboards taken up by garbage 'infotainment" centers and gps and tracking electronics up the ass so that the cia and FBI always know your fat ass is at the drive thru at taco bell every day at 5 pm and are designed to be replaced every 4 years

you mixed up anons poorfag, that was not my car

>Sponsored Content
This place is turning into Buzzfeed

>Being in debt to banks

Does it shite look like a bentley and i was brought up pulling hunks of shitty cars apart and repairing them and went on to get qualified as painter and puller but no tell me that its not a toyota with another body slapped on it cause you daily drive one on nfs
Fuck sake they share colour codes you spaccer

I have a 2015 Ram 1500, I love it.