Keylogger recommendation?

Can anyone recommend me a keylogger for laptop, I think my younger brother is stealing from me and selling it off on facebook groups. Do you need to run the keylogger first or is there a setting where it automatically runs when you start the laptop? Please help me....

Attached: 1525602024380.jpg (844x960, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=install keylogger
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Liar. You just want Stacy's nudes, don't ya?

Just make a fake Facebook and add him and search his public posts / look at the groups he's in.

>tfw made a fake instagram complete with bio and some random guy's pics near location just so I could add and view my ex gf
I'm not proud of it but I needed to see her face again

Attached: 1517923444530.jpg (655x509, 70K)

just kill your brother

I need to see his post so that the next time I tell my parents I have proof, besides he could be selling it with friends and not in groups so I need to log in his personal account, please help me Im serious

Here's a tutorial on how to install a keylogger that'll suit your needs.
lmgtfy.com/?q=install keylogger

it's actually her mom that I'm trying to get at. the poor woman's husband walked out on her. but that's entirely unrelated to the issue at hand. how do you know me anyway?

Depends on OS, AV etc. If it's a more modern OS or AV you need to make your shit undetected. Just Google, there should be plenty

If you're worried about him stealing any information off your computer... why don't you have more than one account on the computer that's password locked? Literally different accounts.

If you think he's stealing something physical from you and selling it, like drugs or otherwise, why is it not inside a locked safe? I mean even a small $40 fire-proof safe with a turn-based lock would do fine.

If it's something that can be sold and priced based on weight, why aren't you measuring your product everytime you go to interact with it, so you can measure differences?

There's no reason you should ever need a keylogger if you have a brain larger than a pea.

Not going to lie, I'd steal from you too. You deserve it.

You dont think I thought of locking it off, he finds ways hes becoming a professional thief, his fucking role models in life are rapping niggas/gangstas

>12 year old - the post

Fucking kill yourself you kissless virgin faggot.

Attached: 1514346368331.webm (1280x720, 1.79M)

i wasn't this obnoxious as a kid, w-was i?

I wish my parents would tell me how much of a faggot I was. For some reason they always change the subject

ive considered this but never went thru with it. isnt love pathetic

Learn C/C++ and code your own
you pathetic heap of shit

Just beat the shit out of him line a normal person

So your fucking LITTLE brother finds a way to OUTSMART, you, an Elder Person with more life knowledge™. Even worse, his smarts are the equivalent to that of someone who thugs and scams?

Sure you, an intellectual don't believe the bullshit you're slinging? Nobody else here believes it.

It's almost like... gasp... you could NOT KEEP your important stuff in the house.

EVEN better, F U C K I N G S T A G E I T. That's right, stage the thief. Don't buy a lock, but a GOD DAMNED HIDDEN CAMERA and just fuck it. Catch him RAW in the act with it. Don't deal with it, just outright give the opportunity for him to cut off his own neck. A hidden camera video is infinitely more valuable than a Facebook post on a group.

I wish, genuinely, that you put as much thought into anything as you did to even coming here and posting.

This is such an easy answer here, kiddo. Such an easy answer. It involves 0 keyloggers.

I mean, just swap your stash with something that LOOKS real and is fake. F U C K with him. You're doing this all wrong. What's he going to say when it *smells* like the stuff, and *looks* like the stuff, but he gets SHIT on from his buyers? He's going to come to you saying he STOLE fake product?

Get your head in the game. This kid is slaughtering you and you're not even trying.

Holy fuck, I wish I was your little brother just so I could step all over and watch you *struggle* to even comprehend what to do next. I'd actually pay to watch a 15 minute clip of this kid stealing your shit.

You're the guy that posted that earlier thread few days ago, aren't you?
Feel better now?

Install Linux with full disk encryption. Don't fucking complain that it's "too hard". You asked for an answer, and this is it. I don't know what you think he's stealing, but he can't steal it if it's encrypted. He’s probably already using a Linux live disk to bypass the windows login, so installing keyloggernotcryptomineriswear.exe isn’t going to help. Maybe you can install a physical keylogger, but it's a laptop, so it'd require some work.

I really like your post

Pfff, I created my own in Pascal