Morally, should you choose AMD or Intel?

Morally, should you choose AMD or Intel?

Attached: superman blown the fuck out.png (1319x1521, 3.79M)

you should choose the one that fits your use case

Do you support Israel?
If yes jewtel, otherwise ayymd

Brand loyalty in the 21st century is stupid. You have more statistics, tests, and reviews available to you then ever before as a consumer. Just go with whatever is best for your dollar at that given time.

Both fit.

I hate jews but not their products.

Attached: 1517953857232.jpg (634x634, 102K)

AMD

I should also add: justify your answer.

Bump

I agree with all of flash's points they SHOULD get rid of our guns, cigarettes, dangerous dumb people
humanity as a whole would greatly benefit from it

You can't compare cigarettes with guns. Sure, cigarettes kill more people, but that's because those morons choose to do so, and people should be free of doing whatever they want with their own lives even if it means ending it. Guns on the other hand, grants you the power over someone else's life, and that's a power no one should have.

Cigarettes kill the people who buy it.
Guns kill those who didn't.
Having to justify why you need a gun is not a bad thing.

>Cigarettes kill the people who buy it.
>Guns kill those who didn't.
That's what I said, and that's why every weapon (not just guns) should disappear from the planet.

ah, comics logic, always so simple (and stupid)

Which one is jewish again?

Intlels keep paying fucked up prices for 4 cores, deliding and housefire overclocks

last night I just OC'd my 2600 at 4.1Ghz with 1.35 voltage

Morally you should end yourself, stop wasting oxygen.

Slippery slope 101

I find it quite amusing how people in the year of our lord 2018 still talk about slippery slope as if it's a fallacy. It's like you don't live in real life.

Intel and AMD have pretty much the same price in my country for rival processors. The only reason I even consider intel is because I want to test the memeoptane.

I think Israel is in the right and I still use AMD

2/3 of gun deaths are suicide
To put it in perspective, there are 30000 gun deaths per year, 10000 are murder, the rest are suicide.
There are 500000 tobacco related deaths per year , and 40000 are caused by second hand smoke.

spotted the dumb ameriwalmart "in Israel we trust"

>he doesnt know
They are the same, intel and amd are the same. Go look it up. You buy whatever you need to get the job done.

Attached: amusedalcoholic.jpg (125x124, 2K)

Not even American, I just don't fall for the palishit victimist propaganda.

AMD it's better to support the competition if the market leader is cancer.

Before summer comes up, I just want to enjoy these posts, no flames, no rubbing in your face fanboyism, but real advice.

Attached: 1234597724180.jpg (380x285, 85K)

but you fall for the kike propaganda desu

Can you give me a example? Intel has meltdown and specter, what does amd have? I genuinely don't know.

Attached: 1512614525590.png (403x448, 53K)

Nice thread OP!

All I need to have power over someone else's life is to pick up a rock. All anyone needs to have power over mine is to pick up a rock, and for some of them, they don't need anything besides their bare hands. The ability to take life is not something people need artificial tools, or even tools of any sort to have. That's why keeping and bearing arms is a natural right, it's within your power even if there are no other people around. And as long as people are willing to try to kill me with whatever sticks and stones and blades and guns they can get their hands on, I will not settle for anything less than the best tools to defend my life by attacking those who would try to take it. Just because some people aren't mature enough or sane enough to handle the responsibility doesn't mean I shouldn't be allowed to handle it.

I don't like the ham fisted chess metaphor though.

Who cares about morals. Are you gaming? Intel. If not, AMD.

AMD has spectre, 2/3 (original) variants, I don't know if the 8 other variants on Intel are legit or not.

Attached: dims.jpg (600x392, 152K)

Really you should wait until they release their post meltdown/spectre chips.
The performance for all chips since the turn of the century is worsened because of it.

Let me guilt trip you into buying intel.
6 miljon jews.
Thank you for gettin guilt tripped goy.

Attached: 1525451010605.jpg (220x220, 19K)

you are right, we need justice

Morally, definitely AMD

t. Hogg

Second hand smoke kills tens of thousands per year and smoking causes birth defects. The justification to smoking? It's fun, it feels good.

Swimming pools kill thousands a year. The justification? Swimming is fun.

Guns kill 30k people per year. 20k are suicides, and the numbers show that access to firearms doesn't increase the probability of suicide. The remaining 10k are mostly gang related. The justification? Shooting guns is fun, and guns are useful for personal defense.

If we never did anything dangerous then life would be pretty fucking boring.

>moral choice is amd
>performance choice is amd
>security choice is amd
>gaming is tied unless you have a gtx 1080ti and play at 1080p instead of 1440p or 4k; most (98%) of users will see no difference regardless unless they have 165hz monitors

>Morally
>AMD or Intel
What's the point of even creating this fucking thread if all you are gonna do is ask autistic loaded questions?

AMD

Ho do you propose we do anything without feet and hands as those are weapons too.

What is second hand smoke for $50 alex?
What is sudden infant death syndrome for $100 alex?

morales are subjective get ADM because of its way better than Intel ok.

what about knives

Which one is cheaper for computing power.

Only antisemites buy AMD, you don't want to be an antisemite or racist do you user? Plus Intel is completely un-hackable and they don't knowingly allow security flaws to boost their performance to remain competitive.

i believe it was 6 billion, what a truly horrifying event for them. we should buy out their stock to partially make up for what we did to their ancestors

I guess I'd go for AMD, but they're both assholes to be frank.

Please explain how is this question loaded. Go on, I'll wait.

Morally subjectivists brainlets need not apply.

>blows smoke in your face

Give back my image

There is no moral high ground, both are kikes, only /v/editors will disagree.