Can someone rec me a good set of magnetic screwdrivers that are good for building pcs etc

Can someone rec me a good set of magnetic screwdrivers that are good for building pcs etc

Attached: 61a-NRAX4IL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 97K)

No.

There's that IFixIt set that looks pretty good. Lifetime warranty, though not cheap. I'm considering it

magnetize them yourself

wera, hazet, bahco

A good magnetic Philips 2 screwdriver that a car mechanic uses (such as Snap-on, etc) is all you would need as most screws (if not all) would use that screw head on a PC build (assuming you want quality or a tool you only have to buy once).

As for CPU and GPU coolers with odd screws you either get the tool with the cooler (usually for third party CPU coolers) and for modifying the cooling system on a graphics card it would be expected that you have to acquire the tools from the start (particularly for Nvidia founder's edition graphics card that comes to mind).

>most screws (if not all) would use that screw head on a PC build

Motherboard mounting screws are Philips 1.

I've got the AUTO PDR 58 in 1 set off amazon. its worked fine for me for years.

I personally despise anyone that recommends snap on tools.

To me it is like telling someone to go blow $500 on a six screwdriver set.

You are going to have to give a link. I don't see it.

#2 philips screwdriver
You probably wont even need that.

If you want a full set of tools for working on consumer electronics, ifixit's stuff is really good.

Best that I know? PB Swiss. Pic related. Also the bigger Philips of course.

Great? See - I'll also say Milwaukee, Wiha [including the Xiaomi set] and more are okay.

Attached: img60827833.jpg (640x480, 152K)

Those seem mostly like branded, 2-3x marked up /csg/ screwdrivers. Should be about the same as you can get cheaper on ali.

Attached: 16340.jpg (800x800, 61K)

Go to a pawn shop and find some stuff the right size. They'll have random high grade brands of hand tools in mix bins for next to nothing. Grab whatever snap on, old craftsman, milwaukee, etc you need and walk out of there for less than ten bucks.

Then grab a cheap allen wrench ring and one of those three dollar chinese electronic magnetic screwdrivers that come with all the really odd torque bits and stuff.

Spotted the poorfag.
>Wiha, hazet value
Can confirm. High affinity for $ runaway, tho.

Rolgear is good

I have a bunch of these chink bit sets that i got from amazon for like 8$/each. Really good for the price and covers pretty much anything you'll ever need. Dont fall for the meme of expensive ass tools. Get the cheap shit that just werks.

Attached: 51yPJo4VN2L.jpg (500x500, 58K)

Dont forget about those ass holes that use T8 torx screws

> Can confirm. High affinity for $ runaway, tho.
Just be glad you don't prefer PB Swiss. While they're robust, they often cost about twice as much as Wiha.

Attached: PB-Swiss-Trendy-Screwdriver-Set-Roll.jpg (590x634, 395K)

You could have a Chinesium set for that in storage. Also good for any jobs where you're going to try abusive force. Still costs only ~$15-16 or so, not really excessive.

Should also be equally easy / cheap with a box full of cheap hex bits.

Attached: chinese-108-part-screwdrivers.jpg (1200x1200, 173K)

you dont need magnetic screwdriver you pleb.

I swear it is like you faggot never heard of magnetizers.

chink garbage, you need to end your life

>buying snap-on
>being proud that you overpaid for some badge.

>pawnshop selling it at anything but new prices, or almost new prices

>chink garbage, you need to end your life
Nah, the Chinese slot poppers aren't actually all that bad nowadays - they did have to build an industry with these, eh.
Plus they really got pretty competent at steel and plastics and stuff overall. Overall that gear's fine for some use.

That said, I have more than enough expensive-ish hand tools & as tool ape I don't regret having them, even if under rational view it's probably more than I need.

Attached: Screwd.jpg (900x900, 632K)