Euroniggers get in here(GDPR)

GDPR is a fucking chance to get into business and get out, a bit, of your basement.
Now I need some searching to be done to help each other gain some neetbux.
GDPR is a shit coming since 2016 and many chad companies would offer several hundred euros for a signature on a paper that certifies that "X company is GDPR compiant"
Now, let's get certified. What does it mean? Can I get an online course and have a certification? Do I have to have physical presence on a course and then take the exam the same way?
Is the certification legitimate or this is another scam by companies to suck your money while the certificate means nothing?

I've searched a lot of online and not courses and the price is from 10 euros(on udemy for a limited time) and up to 5000 pounds on some unkown faggot company.
I can post links here, but a simple search can lead you to the same results that I found.

on the other hand I found this davidfroud.com/there-is-no-such-thing-as-gdpr-certification-yet/ and this davidfroud.com/gdpr-how-will-representatives-work/
which might claim the opposite, that you are not in fact "certified".

How the fuck are you eligible to verify that X company complies to the GDPR?

Attached: euronigger.jpg (638x479, 39K)

bump

What the fuck are you on about. Give me a quick rundown

Attached: esupaa.png (1500x1700, 516K)

asking the same

Not OP, but it's some nanny state legislation that forces companies who handle client data to ensure that it's protected, both being failsafe (raid, distribution, backups) and secure (encrypted, hashed passwords).

new E.U. law would require business that store people's data to have a mechanism to delete said personal data when the individual requests it.
The company/business won't be able to just say "we delid data upon request", a knowledgeable fellow should place its signature, upon inspection of the s/w infrastructure of the company/business, and certify that the company complies 100% with the new GDPR law.
This is an opportunity for people to get educated on GDPR, obtain something that makes them eligible to do such inspections and then verify that for the company that requests it.
This is a great opportunity for individual 4channers in europe to get educated about this and sell this as a service.
I would like to know whether an online course or a course in general gives you the power to make and sign or not those inspections.
This is easy money, because the only thing you have to do is to check if there is a mechanism(e.g. shift+delete, or a button that drops a db table, or a self destruct button) that does this job.
If yes, you sign, you get paid and then go home and buy 2D waifus.

Why would us autistic neckbeards care? Where do we make money with this?
I see. I will be monitoring this, being a Germanbro

Attached: 55IG3bpcmVWp.png (2400x2882, 1.53M)

That is not what GPDR is. It might be one of the requirements, but its analogous to saying pizza is a fruit because it includes tomato.

>there is a valuable new job that companies will desperately need in order to not be shut down
>"how do we make money from this"

following my prev answer here (op here too)
when you go to a local electronics shop and you buy a pc component, the cashier sometimes asks you what's your name for the receipt, maybe a telephone number or even an e-mail address, and sometimes you make some kind of member card and you get a discount.
The new law says that there should be a mechanism to delete all these data upon request, e.g. if there's a certain query provided that tells to the db to delid that user.
You will have to inspect if such query exists,(you don't have to know sql, you just have to check if a user can be deleted with a push of a button or something similar) then you fill the papers, you verify(as an eligible individual) that the company is GDPR complaint.
now, my question is how the fuck are you going to get that certification and if the courses offered here and there are just fraud and certify nothing at all... it's just for bragging reasons.

>Where do we make money with this?
IT and law are things that companies are ready to pay for quite generously. If a company doesn't comply with GDPR, they can be fined up to 20 million euros or 4% of their annual turnover, whichever is HIGHER.

>That is not what GPDR is.
it has about 10 clauses, but that's the most important and the one you are most involved.
I am reading while posting here, I don't have 100% covered this regulation.
Most importantly, after May 25 the regulation is enforced, so many business are going to need a verification.

I see. But why would they hire NEETs with no diploma? As already said I doubt they'd offer online courses for a diploma

Attached: RealPenny.png (256x304, 131K)

Maybe an MSP might hire you to consult their clients about GDPR.

without any experience or qualification?

(not him, op here) that's the purpose of this thread, to check what are the requirements in order to be able to penetrate this market.

In 2017 I told my boss we should get our company ready for GDPR. He said no. I said the law is going to fuck us over ten fold. He said no and fired me.

Attached: justmonika.jpg (894x894, 92K)

>mfw engineer at american company with yuro customers
>mfw GDPR makes my dick rock hard as a consumer but was nightmare fuel as a developer

Attached: 105A5E5F-47A1-4322-9107-7B9F16BAEEC1.jpg (627x733, 133K)

Did you sue?

On what grounds?

>Get fired for trying to obey the law
gee i dunno.

>How the fuck are you eligible to verify that X company complies to the GDPR?
You aren't, GDPR doesn't require a certification, just compliance. Realistically it's not even really enforceable except for the "big players", who already have compliance plans in place and their own audit processes.

Anyone claiming to offer certification is probably a scammer, or is just performing an audit of internal systems.

I have a CS degree, can I verify that some X company complies with GDPR?

if you pay me $100 ill print out a certificate saying yo moms a hoe
whos making the logo?

Assuming you can convince them to hire you and give you access to their internal systems with no prior experience in GDPR auditing, and assuming you actually understand the GDPR, their technology stack, etc, sure.

But realistically any company that actually cares about GDPR probably already had their in-house dev/business teams develop/audit the necessary changes. There's no reason to hire you just to tell them what they already know. I work on a data governance platform and we have about 40 customers who are working towards GDPR compliance. None of them have a "certification" or any outside parties helping them as far as I know.

The real money is probably in companies that are not currently GDPR compliant and need a dev to fix their shit before the end of May. But at that point you're basically just looking for a regular contracting dev job, and the changes you're making will likely be dictated by the business, not you.

You might be able to find some retards who don't even know what it is and intimidate them into paying you for an audit, but it seems not worth imo.

Back in HS I took some classes were I learnt the basics of illustrator, but now I don't even own a computer and live on the streets.
I'll do it.

... Accenture, KPMG, PwC etc literally hires retards that barely passed high school to do this. Ofc you can do it.