github.com/haasn/-g-pl
github.com/TheFeministSoftwareFoundation/C-plus-Equality
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It already did
emojicode.org/

meh, not esoteric enough

bump for necessity

github.com/haasn/-g-pl

The complete and total opposite of Rust.

Attached: tc.jpg (253x199, 10K)

This kills the man

It already did...

github.com/TheFeministSoftwareFoundation/C-plus-Equality

C. The language you are looking for is C.
The syntax and semantics of Jow Forums's ideal language is C, and it will continue to have wet dreams and circle jerks about that low-level, inefficient (to use) language for many years to come

>t. Cant write C

Rust with dependent types and an equivalent to Haskell's Hoogle for discovering ways to leverage already-existing and tested code to produce what you need instead of reinventing the wheel and running into hiccups someone's already overcome.

Syntax of Java in C language. C# exists but it's shit. C++ has a bad syntax just like C.

python, no indent but { }

>FEMINISTS, not WOMEN
indeed

Attached: all_gender_spectrum.png (1600x640, 725K)

This +compiled & more data structures

>Syntax of java in C language
Found the pajeet. an hero street shitter.

I made my own language but it doesn't have tail call optimization so it doesn't count.

>an hero street shitter.
>an hero
Found the spic

Lurk more

found the colossal newfag

We already have the Feminist Software Foundation, shitlord.

newfag GTFO of the chan

I was reading up on how to make a programming language.
I gave up when it said that i'd be learning in Java.
So how do.

We already have God's chosen language; HolyC.

Attached: 1509274959279.jpg (640x480, 63K)

Design the lang and use llvm backend.
There are dozens of parsers and tokenizers out there.

there's a lot of spics flooding into Jow Forums recently, it was fine when they stayed in the /trash/ where they belong but just the other day a fucking beaner was speaking spicnese and wasn't getting called out for it.
I'm fine with them doing whatever, but if they want to post an an english imageboard they need to speak english or gtfo, imagine if pajeets started writing hindi all over this fucking board, how fucking hard it would be to enjoy ricing threads or bullshit like this.
So when do we build that wall and kick out hose` again?
/rant

What should we call it?
>inb4 g
>inb4 g++
>inb4 gentooscript

/thread

This language should have line numbers, so it's easy to work with it without a proper text editor.

Number based language.
Oh wait. It exists.

> C++ like syntax and templates
> C# / Java namespaces and headers
> Statically typed
> Compiled to machine code

None of this virtualization crap.

?>(statement){ //If
some.Shit();
}!>(statement){ //else if
other.Shit();
}!>{ //else
other.Shit();
}

//do

//goto

>>>(shit, variables){
(shit, stuff){

Jow Forums
Just like that.
I am going to make a logo

>I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

greentext, obviously

Seems kinda comfy

Are you saying that C doesn't have a shit syntax? The whole point of Java and C# was to fix this.

any go programming niggas here?

anyone know how i can get this google maps function with latitude and longitude on to my website. using golang

Attached: edddeed.png (782x601, 313K)

this shouldn't be a problem if you have an ide that can close blocks, unless none support collapsing by indentation?

I want to believe this is bait

Attached: 1503460255812.gif (400x300, 2M)

(a={["(1.b)","(2.c)","(3.d)"]});
((for i {0,10})): PRINT(SPLIT(a({i}),".",1)+" "+SPLIT(a({i}),".",2));

It doesn't look that bad.

Clojure with borrow checker
No garbage collector
Transpiles to C

What's e=?

>The language is to be strictly inHERpreted using feminist theory. Compilation privileges a single processor architecture over all others, which is deeply problematic. We cannot FORCE a cpu to conform to any architecture but rather let it self identify. Just because you're running something on an arduino doesn't mean it can't be an otherkin Xeon with a dozen 64-bit registers and PAE and it would be discriminatory for you to hand it ARM assembly. Instead, C+= is inHERpreted, which fosters communication, itself a strong female trait.

Attached: reaction (11).jpg (340x314, 47K)

Attached: gfTqacz.png (1587x1587, 567K)

I'm going to go with this too.

Also checked.

Google maps is something you can easily implement with the Google maps API in html/css iirc.

C is fine

Call it greentext and make it ridiculously hard and confusing.

==========
program

opt var ((
say_:_"Hello World! "_
))

exec var

end_program
============

for example

>emojicode
Has science gone too far?

Attached: image.jpg (402x431, 96K)

APL. Like Gentoo it's very good at what it does, like Gentoo it's very inaccessible to normies and requires a certain amount of wrapping your head around it and reading guides if you've never used something similar before, and like Gentoo it's ultimately not the optimal tool for most production scenarios and best suited for personal use.

black

This is gold!
>No class hierarchy or other stigmata ofOOP(objectification-oriented programming). In fact, as anintersectionalacknowledgement ofClass Struggleour language will have no classes at all.

>On the off chance that objects do mysteriously manifest (thanks, Patriarchy!), there should be no object inheritance, as inheritance is a tool of the Patriarchy. Instead, there will be object reparations.

>Instead of "running" a program, which implies thin privilege and pressure to "work out", programs are "given birth". After birth, a program rolls for a 40% chance of executing literally as the code is written, 40% of being"psychoanalytically incompatible", and 40% of executing by a metaphorical epistemology the order of the functions found in main().

>Programs are never to be"forked", as the word has clear misogynistic tendencies and is deeply problematic. Instead, programmers may never demand "forking", but ask for the program to voluntarily give permission. "Forking" will henceforth be called"consenting", and it is entirely up to the program to decide if the consent stands valid, regardless of the progress of the system clock.

Wait, I thought Github kicked them out when SJWs whined. Scratch that, I KNOW they were kicked out of there, as well as from BitBucket and Google Code.

What's going on? Can it be a company in San Francisco is actually decucking itself?

Attached: 1433094802857.png (444x287, 49K)

>Instead of "running" a program, which implies thin privilege and pressure to "work out", programs are "given birth".

Implying giving birth to a program does not pressure women to have children.

10 PRINT "Jow Forums Code!"
20 GOTO 10

Everyone knows the important part of language design is how your if statements look and what the standard enforced indentation is.

Attached: JrACBWI.jpg (1280x960, 286K)

jump END if x < 1

Jai language

Haskell but with side-effects.
set a 100

PrintS;
Prints "I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX. Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux."

OCaml was made for this.

AA Coodaus (Aku Ankka Coodaus)

Eli tässä langassa olisi tarkoitus "koodailla" eli tehdä Aku Ankka koodia. Teen nyt selityksen miten systeemi toimii mutta sitä ennen tiedotus HUOM. AA coodaus voi olla hankalaa suosittelen sitä 12 vuotiaille ja ylöspäin. Jos kuitenkin osaat mielestäsi sitä niin mikäs siinä sitten. Tiedoksi vain että AA coodaus on omakeksimäni coodikieli.

Okei tässä perusteet ja ohjeet:

1: AA coodausta voidaan käyttää vaikka pelin tekemiseen, robotin ohjelmoimiseen tai vaikkapa Ankkalinnan keskuspankin tietokoneiden hakkeroimiseen. (Kaikki tämä on leikkiä tämä ei siis kelpaa oikeaan ohjelmoimiseen.)

2:Kerron nyt esimerkki koodeja joissa on tärkeitä AA coodaukseen liittyviä oppeja: Tässä saan akurobotin kävelemään ikuisesti kehää ja sanomaan loputtomasti olen Aku: Ot-yhteys Akurobottiin. Akurobotti sano loputtomasi: Olen Aku. Akurobotti kulku ympurä loputon. Tässä coodissa opetellaan Ot-yhteys ja sanojen ei-taivutus.

Seuraava coodi: Cr-peli. Peli name: Akun suuri seikkailu. Taso 1: ankkalinna. viholliset-ei koko: 999 mega,t Pää bos-kyllä. Pää bos kestävyys: 9. Tässä coodissa luotiin yksinkertainen peli jossa oli yksi taso ei vihollisia mutta päävastus kyllä löytyi ja jonka kestävyys oli 9. Tässä näytettiin esimerkki Cr-pelistä, name pelistä ja koko "niin ja niin monesta" mega,tstä.

Viimeinen coodi: Hkr-Ankallispankki: keskustietokone. Kv,ka: Pankkitilinumerot. Send-tänne. Tässä coodissa hakkeroitiin Ankallispankin keskustietokone ja otetiin sieltä kaikkien pankkitilinumerot. Tässä oli esimerkkejä: Hkr,kv,ka ja send coodipätkistä.

Esimerkki coodi: Blu-yhteys. Va,ka blu-users. Connect ja send: Virus. Virus: Vaara aste: Max

LISÄYS (Esimerkki coodi.) Tämä tulee silloin kun luodaan peliä: Ket: Maa: Hiekka maasto. Ilma: Hiekka myrskyn peitossa.

3: AA coodauksessa ei taivuteta sanoja oikeaan Suomenkielen muotoon niinkuin esimerkki coodissa näkyy.

4: Selityksiä coodeille joita ehkä tulet tarvitsemaan:

Ot-yhteys: Tarkoittaa ota yhteys. Ot on kaksi ensimmäistä kirjainta sanasta "ota". Tämän ot-yhteys coodin jälkeen kerrotaan mihin otetaan yhteys esim: Ot-yhteys Akurobotti. AA coodauksessa coodi ei ole oikein jos kirjoitat: Ota yhteys Aku robottiin. Muista myös viiva oteen ja yhteys sanojen välissä. Tämä laitetaan aina coodin alkuun ja tätä ei voi käyttää AA coodilla tehdyssä pelissä. Tämä laitetaan coodin alkuun ainoastaan silloin kun halutaan ottaa yhteys johonkin laitteeseen.

Cr-peli: Tarkoittaa Create peli. Create on englantia ja tarkoittaa "luo". Eli Cr-peli on Suomeksi: Luo peli. Tämä coodin pätkä laitetaan aina coodin alkuun kun haltaan luoda peli.

Peli name: Tarkoittaa pelin nimi. Name on englantia ja tarkoittaa nimi. Tämä laitetaan Cr-peli coodin jälkeen merkkaamaan pelin nimi. Tässä esimerkki tämän käytöstä: Cr-peli peli name: Akun suuri sekoilu.

Koko "niin ja niin monta" mega,t: Tarkoittaa kuinka iso taso on. Yksi mega,t vastaa 50 metriä oikeassa maailmassa. esimerkki koodi tästä: Koko 423mega,t. Tämä coodi laittoi tason pituudeksi 21150 metriä. (Taisin vähän liioitella pituuden kanssa.)

Hkr: Tarkoittaa hakkerointia. Eli tunkeutumista toisen koneelle. Coodissa laitetaan hkr- "paikka
johon tunkeudutaan".

Kv: tarkoittaa kaiva. Kv laitetaan hkr-"paikka johon tunkeudutaan" jälkeen. Jos haluat kaivaa jotain tee samanlainen coodi kuin tämä: Hkr-Ankallispankki. Kv: "Se mitä haluat koneelta kaivettavan". Jos haluat että koneelta kaivetaan kaikki haluamasi kirjoita: Hkr-Ankallispankki. Kv,ka: "Se mitä haluat koneelta kaivettavan". Katso mitä "ka" tarkoittaa se löytyy tämän selostuksen alta. Jos vielä haluat että ne lähetetään sinulle kirjoita suunnilleen näin: Hkr-Ankallispankki. Kv,ka: "Se mitä haluat koneelta kaivettavan" Send-tänne. Katso mitä tarkoittaa "Send" seuraavan selityksen alapuolelta.

Ka: Ka tarkoittaa "kaikki". Tätä käytetään hakkerointi coodeissa silloin kun halutaan kaivaa kaikki aluamasi tiedot.

Send: Tarkoittaa "lähetä". Send on Englantia ja tarkoittaa tietenkin että lähetä. Tässä esimerkki: Send-tänne. Tämä lähettää kaivamasi tiedot sinulle.

Blu-yhteys: Tarkoittaa bluetooth yhteyttä. Moni varmaan tietää mikä on blutooth yhteys. Se löytyy uusista ja pari vuotta vanhemmista matkapuhelimista. Tämä on kuin Ot-yhteys mutta tämä etsii lähellä olevat tietokoneet ja antaa laajemman mahdollisuuden hakkeroida niitä. Tämä blu-yhteys on parempi myös siltä osin parempi koska se "haravoi" parin kolmen kilometrin säteeltä kaikki tietokoneet.

Blu-users: Tarkoittaa bluetooth käyttäjät. Eli tätä käytetään kun olet käyttänyt Blu-yhteyttä ja haluat valita jonkun/kaikki bluetootin käyttäjät/käyttäjän.

Ket: On lyhenne sanasta "kenttä". Eli tämä tulee silloin kun olet luomassa peliä ja haluat tietynlaisen maaston ja taivaan. Esim: Ket: Maa: Kuun pinta. Ilma: Tähdet.

Connect: On Englantia ja tarkoittaa: Yhdistä. Eli ota yhteys. Tätä käytetään blu-yhteyden kanssa sen jälkeen kun ollaan valittu käyttäjä/käyttäjät.

Vaara aste: Tarkoittaa miten vaarallinen virus on. Kun olet lähettänyt blu-yhteydellä viruksen toiseen koneeseen. Vaara aste voi olla esim: 0 tai jos haluat korkeimman vaara asteen viruksellesi käytä sanaa: Max. Eli maximi.

Siinä olivat perusteet. Tällä AA coodilla ei pysty ohjemoimaan mitä tahansa mutta tämä olisi ensialkuun. Kun ehdin keksin lisää coodeja ja niiden merkityksiä. Jos joku ei ymmärtänyt niin lukee,miettii ja harjoittelee. tämä on vähän sekavaa mutta koodit ovat aina vähän sellaisia. teenpä nyt pelin: Cr-peli. Peli name: Akun suuri seikkailu. Taso 1: Hanhivaara. viholliset-kyllä Määrä: 23 koko: 95 mega,t Pää bos-kyllä. Pää bos kestävyys: 99. Edeinen tämän AA coodauksen osaava voi tarkistaa onko edellisen käyttäjä coodi oikein. PS: ei spämmiä eikä lukkoon spämmiviestejä. Kiitos!

Literally Julia.

This is great

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-08 at 15.39.01.png (1366x768, 132K)

>be x = 2
>be x ++
>what if (x>3):
>be y =0
>inb4:
>be y = 1

The SJW thing was just for profits. It collapsed and now they are just whiny money pits that don't belong.

Face facts. You can't touch-type worth a damn.
Either that or there's something wrong with your keyboard.

>what if

> Lisp
> Rust, The Good Parts
> No GC
> C
practically Jow Forums meme in programming language form

Attached: 89817b122f2ded3a8837a68f1c1a851e56e31a53ae8b5ebea90d00de741bdca7.gif (301x300, 949K)

>The traditional binary foundation of 1s and 0s is deeply problematic: 1 is inherently phallic and thus misogynistic. Also, some 1s are 0s, and some 0s are 1s. It is not fair to give them immutable labels. Instead, we have 0s and Os as our fundamental binary logic gates. They symbolise/-ize the varying, natural, and beautiful differences of the female vaginal opening.
>0 is to take the conventional value of 0.
>O is 50% of the time 0, and 50% of the time 1. The determination of this depends on how the underlying logic feels at the moment.

>dank memes
>inb4 i from 0 to 100 by 1
>implying i % 15 is 0
>mfw "fizzbuzz", i
>or not
>implying i % 3 is 0
>mfw "fizz", i
>done implying
>implying i % 5 is 0
>mfw "buzz", i
>done implying
>done implying
>done inb4
>tfw

I stole this from a reddit repost of an old Jow Forums thread I saw a long while back.