Who are the Anonymous hackers that were caught and sent to prison for ethical hacking...

Who are the Anonymous hackers that were caught and sent to prison for ethical hacking? Seems like there has been at least several or more. Are any of them out of prison yet?

Attached: d.jpg (232x217, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7YoDt-MxhHg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/7YoDt-MxhHg

Attached: b5224b8131656dca93119f036d719355--v-for-vendetta-quotes-v-for-vendetta-.jpg (683x1024, 120K)

>that feel back then when we thought the LIOC would change the world
It was all bullshit in the end but damn those were some exciting times.

Attached: ehdbf.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

If you read the lulzsec indictments a lot of anonymous were fucking retards, and really didn't put any effort into protecting themselves. Those that did stayed free, but almost all of them got raided

Will anonymous ever return? It seemed like they were really scaring the people at the top, became a constant news item and stuff. Now we just have Jow Forums doing lulzy stuff like HWNDU and IOTBW

>Will anonymous ever return
>posted by Anonymous

Go back to R*ddit and do us all a favor, pajeet. You are the reason why this website is trash.

No. Rumor has it that the hacker known as Jow Forums is still on the run.

>Will anonymous ever return?
Probably. By the time they do it will be at a future time when rebel underground radicals fight for survival in a dystopian society ruled by corporate overlords like in cyber punk books. Might be sooner then we think if the first world economy crashes and war breaks out in America which could very well happen in our lifetimes.

Fuck off, stop projecting your reddit usage on me. You know what I mean, the operations, the raids that kinda stuff. The active battle for freedom.
I guess Jow Forums has gotten too popular, and the anti raid rule is being too forcefully used. 8ch with /baphomet/ is still active I guess but I rarely visit that place. The whole occupy wall street was also partially our doing but we achieved nothing.
Now there is just a handful of youtube channels that larp as anons and earn some shekels. Sad.
Isn't that too late? We're already on the brink of war, with America provoking Russia by responding too false flags, Iran and Israel throwing shade to eachother, etc.

What do you mean too late? First world economy is still going fairly strong and war in the first world isn't happening. Sure shits getting torn up in the middle east but that is more of a dog and pony show for military contractors to make a quick buck.

Iran stopped using the petrodollar, it's going down soon.

Also China now has a way to bypass the petrodollar with gold, Russia is making use of it. Without the petrodollar the dollar will collapse so America will need to do something about this "issue" if they want to keep the economy stable.

Only internet autists have ever cared about the Petro dollar. US economy is at an all time high.

Yeah but if every country sends back their stacks of dollars to the US because they don't need them any more for their oil then dollar will hyperinflate.

>le anonymoos
Faggot.
If they’re out of prison it’s cause they work for the kikes now

Why is it the only people telling me this are also trying to sell me gold scams. God I remember all those predictions about how the economy would collapse in 2012. Still waiting.

LOIC wasn't that good at it's job. Many people rigged up DDOS programs far superior to LOIC and even the big news headline ddos attacks were totally ineffective until some random Russia guy would come in with his 500k+ botnet and do the job for them. Anonymous was more memelord shit than results driven, had the botnet people not entered in on their behalf it would have been a total flop and you would see random headlines about fat nerds getting yanked out of their basements pleading the asperger defense.

They don’t organize on Jow Forums dipshit, this place is full of too many retards.

Anonymous is a meme

Sabu turned out to be a snitch.

sounds very fitting for anonymous, I bet they find people from here

>65845139
Only name that comes to mind is Aaron Schwartz. He offed himself before prison though. There must be some other names and news stories out there.

They almost always get caught, if not now, then later. Even the dudes behind Mirai did.

that's what skids deserve