I have come to terms that this is the best CPU money can buy, and this will be my next week's purchase

I have come to terms that this is the best CPU money can buy, and this will be my next week's purchase.

Attached: 2700.jpg (800x600, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cpu-monkey.com/en/compare_cpu-amd_epyc_7601-744-vs-intel_xeon_platinum_8180-820
iue.tuwien.ac.at/phd/hollauer/node6.html#SECTION00517000000000000000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ok....

Good choice and you're still a fag.

well, at least i'm not gonna be an intel fag anymore

>the best CPU money can buy
>not some Xeon Platinum with 28c/56t

Xeons are entirely annihilated by TR/EPYC, i7 at least has a use for gay men.

>diffused in the USA
wtf does that even mean

cpu-monkey.com/en/compare_cpu-amd_epyc_7601-744-vs-intel_xeon_platinum_8180-820
It is for more than double the price, but OP did say "the best money can buy".

It means just fucking google it user

It's for times like this I wish Jow Forums supported spoilers.

Does this argument simply not fall upon the question of whether or not you're going to be using your CPU for strictly gaming or multiple scenarios? Ryzen CPUs are generally well-regarded for their insane multi-threaded PPD, versus Intel being the clear winner in the single-threaded application market. I wouldn't think it would be simply that easy to decide something as the "best CPU" because both brands have their advantages vs disadvantages.

This is coming from a previous gen Ryzen owner, so correct me if there have been benches recently that disprove what I said.

>Intel being the clear winner in the single-threaded application market

until you install security patches

What's the TDP and the price of the motherboard?

WAIT BEFORE YOU BUY op ya gotta check out the x58 chipset there’s 4.5ghz oCs on that shit

iue.tuwien.ac.at/phd/hollauer/node6.html#SECTION00517000000000000000
> 1.1.7 Diffusion
>Diffusion is the movement of impurity atoms in a semiconductor material at high temperatures. The driving force of diffusion is the concentration gradient. There is a wide range of diffusivities for the various dopant species, which depend on how easy the respective dopant impurity can move through the material. Diffusion is applied to anneal the crystal defects after ion implantation or to introduce dopant atoms into silicon from a chemical vapor source. In the last case the diffusion time and temperature determine the depth of dopant penetration. Diffusion is used to form the source, drain, and channel regions in a MOS transistor. But diffusion can also be an unwanted parasitic effect, because it takes place during all high temperature process steps.

>cpu-monkey
Get out nu-Jow Forums scum

I am thinking to get the same one or brag about getting the X version...still dont know what to get.They should be same chip but the x may be better binned? better at undervolting even lower?

is this true?
seriously asking

X has the slightly bigger RGB™ cooler

just get the X and don't bother with manual overclocking

My 2600X runs at 4.1~4.2 ghz almost constantly by just letting precision boost 2 whatever shit do its thing.

Get the x version and run it with xfr2 on

Wait for Zen 2, that's guaranteed to steamroll Intel in single-thread shit instead of just coming close, you'd also have to be a complete retard to pay double than what you should be paying for RAM

how do I unsubscribe from your blog?

my 2600 runs at 4.25ghz with 0 problems

Great blog post. How do I unsubscribe?

marketing cry of desperation to convince you it's not entirely made in china

Yep, the meltdown/spectre patches literally rape their CPUs. The tech outlets that do benchmarks though still often try to convince you the results without those patches are fully legit. That's when you know they're on intel's payroll.

The dies are made in the usa, then sent to assembly with the substract, IHS and pins.

Next generation Ryzen is about on par in single threaded performance

Haha, have my upvote!

>I have come to terms that this is the best CPU money can buy
What is the best >existing< CPU money can't buy?

When will cpus stop making any signicant progress??

significant

can't wait till intel drops prices on all their shitty products. they just can't compete

what's your current cpu?

7 years ago

So where do we go from here? Just keep adding more and more cores?

Reminder Intel single threaded performance is mainly because of the branch predictor ignoring security.

Yes. Eventually we'll be able to stack cores on top of each other when the process gets small enough.

No it isn't, the 2700X is the best mainstream CPU currently.

>30 € more
>XFR2
>better cooler

What about graphite?

xeons are literally overpriced garbage