This man isn't schizophrenic...

This man isn't schizophrenic. A schizophrenic mind would say: "if I sit in a cafeteria I will send a signal and everyone will stop eating." He doesn't understand that people are hungry, but you can still trick a schizophrenic by saying something like "please give me a signal to go to the bathroom" and he will let you leave because he thinks he is still in control. Just look at Terry's eyes, he has no limits, he just says what comes into his mind and you can't reason with him. He can love you one second and stab you the next if you say something he doesn't like. Also where is he getting the details of his paranoia from? Why the niggers specifically? Why do they glow in the dark? What if all the random details are bits of the past he vaguely remembers? Here is what I think actually happened
>Terry is contracted by the CIA/NSA to write a top secret system for the government
>after he is done they kidnap him in the middle of the night (team of black cia operatives with night vision glowing in the dark) and perform experimental memory wipe
>it leaves him crazy and he cant remember why he is so paranoid, turns to god and makes templeOS

Attached: 1487469914330.jpg (600x900, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20160803055135/http://www.templeos.org:80/Wb/Home/Web/TAD/Racism.html
rollingstone.com/music/news/pearl-jam-taking-on-ticketmaster-19951228)
github.com/minexew/Shrine
youtube.com/watch?v=ZF3qRFWkaTw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have a bump for the effort

I think it's obvious he fucked up his mind with drugs or drugs brought out some type of underlying medical condition. I say this because he speaks exactly the way homeless people speak when they lose their mind from drugs.

>Why the niggers specifically?
web.archive.org/web/20160803055135/http://www.templeos.org:80/Wb/Home/Web/TAD/Racism.html
>I asked God about racism? He said, "sports". God keeps cracking Polack jokes.
God mocked Germans, once, saying their music was bad. Just remember that men
are from Mars, women are from Vensus, and our dear God is from planet Earth.

Terry Davis IS the psyop. Remember when autism wasn't something that people joked about, or took pride in? It was made cool on Jow Forums. They are doing the same thing now with schizophrenia. Don't you think that someone with a level of popularity like him constantly making threats to the CIA would have been arrested? He's deep state. He IS the CIA nigger.

Attached: 1521624657630.png (396x396, 613K)

I have undifferentiated schizophrenia, I've been diagnosed by 2 different hospitals, I would say Terry does have schizophrenia.

Just let us have this, ok?

A real schizophrenic will never EVER admit he is schizophrenic

A real schizophrenic can still admit he has schizophrenia, without believing he himself has schizophrenia.

There are also a lot of people that don't really have anything wrong with them but they want people to think they have it

Why, what do they have to gain?

YES, I said this in the IRC.

The Gestalt
>He worked for TICKETMASTER.
>Designed some barcode scanning software
>Ticket Master sued by Pearl Jam in 1995, anti-trust suit like Microsoft (rollingstone.com/music/news/pearl-jam-taking-on-ticketmaster-19951228)
>Cases mounting for SCOTUS
>Terry goes crazy in 1996

Is it crazy to assume that TicketMaster did what Microsoft did and licensed some of their tech to the US Government in exchange for dropping the suits?
Terry would be a loose-end since he knew everything about this now-classified Army tech.

Attached: nanachi consider.png (215x328, 66K)

Attention, pity, empathy

Those people seem more crazy than Terry to me.

>meester fly, third eye!
literally nobody in the world will get that reference

There are different kinds of schizophrenia. Terry is a paranoid schizophrenic. Not all shizophrenics are paranoid. Paranoid schizophrenics tend to believe others are trying to control them. They are vulnerable to the world. Schizophrenics without paranoia feel they control the world rather than being vulnerable to it. Normal people dont often think like that

>Designed some barcode scanning software
hardware

>chizophrenics without paranoia feel they control the world rather than being vulnerable to it.
Nw, Terry thinks that God talks to him and that TempleOS is catching on and that he'll own Intel any day now.

They can stop worrying about their unfiagnosed problems and settle down.
>oh no I have conatant headaches, it must be brain tumors
>sir you have diabetes
>oh thank god

by glow in the dark he just means that it should be obvious to everyone that they exist and are doing bad things

And Dianna is his girlfriend and will come to live with him on the streets of Portland

She's High Priestess and Terry is High Priest.

HE MEANS THEY LITERALLY GLOW IN THE DARK SO YOU CAN SEE THEM AT NIGHT AND RUN THEM OVER WITH YOUR CAR

I wonder if there are any unidentified corpses of niggers found in 1992 around the road

All I want to see is Terry with a roof over his head, a decent PC and some high-speed internet.

Attached: desolation.png (1087x622, 717K)

We don't know that's not true yet actually

Objectively speaking templeos is catching on. He made a video recently where he said he was in a standoff with dianna; she wants him to succeed before being loyal to him but he wants her to be loyal before he succeeds. If you want to take this less literally it means that he understands he's a homeless nobody and the rest of the world has no reason to take heed anything he's saying, but he also sees himself as existing in a certain epoch that's due for a change. He said charlemagne wanted to bring the world into enlightenment, out of chaos and disorder. Terry wants to pull the world back a little bit because God is perfectly just and as there is perfect balance, humans today have become too arrogant and self assured in secularism and materialism.

Consider how open terry is. Some people might call him a degenerate. I think everyone has always been degenerates, but the age we live in celebrates degeneracy, and that's what's different from the past. You might say terry is a reconciliation of degeneracy and purity. Or you might say that he's an extremely genuine and honest person and most people miss the point of what purity or piety actually is, confusing it with some image of something that's not actually real.

Attached: raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.jpg (360x360, 14K)

GREAT HOBO STYLE

SCHIZO CHIC

whats it like?

>the IRC
There's an IRC? What rpotocol? XMPP?
C-can i join?

Couldn't we get a fundraiser going to buy him a new van or maybe an RV even? Seeing him living in a van was bad enough, but now he's literally sleeping in the streets with rats crawling over him at night. That's just too much.

#templeos-irc @ irc.rizon.net

or

!IKbEsuihuwgAPUXTYl:matrix.org will open it on Martix if you happen to use Matrix Chat.

I wish there were a way HolyC could catch on, just so terry could brag about it, win dianna over, and laugh in the faces of all the people who mocked him.
He's become like a crazy grandpa to me, i want him to succeed.

When I'm off my medication I eventually become delusional, but right now I'm on 5mg of Olanzapine. It actually feels great off the medication, I become highly creative, and do a whole lot of programming projects and guitar playing, but I can't really function socially. The delusions end up being me making "sand castles" out of objects in my environment, and believing that organization of objects effects the way I think in delusional ways.

not the user you replied to but i want you to know i agree with you

People can call me a faggot but I think his presence and the type of stuff he says and talks about are extremely valuable, and templeos is extremely valuable. He's the opposite of articulate but language is just for communication anyway, the real thoughts themselves are what counts and whenever I watch a video of his there's always some subtleties and real meaning in what he's saying that a lot of people just call rambling.

Doesn't that mean they really do have something wrong with them?

The last time that I went to the mental hospital I was tripping water and electricity, there are also loose word associations and generally no feelings of hunger or tiredness, only feelings associated with what I was thinking. The act of eating food is the associated with some spiritual delusion based on what I'm eating and the feelings at time of consumption. I've also done a lot of drugs, but the 2nd time I was in the mental hospital I was completely clean. I sort of had the ability to "feel" texture with my sight, it was a really strange feeling, like the light bouncing into my eyes was like akin to feeling a piece of paper with my hand only it was my eyes.

I mean rhetorical nothing serious, but they want to have serious conditions

nobody talks about this but you're really right

this is plausible t.b.h.

Go shitpost on /b/ kid. This is not technology.

TempleOS is a highly relevant form of technology.

glad to know i'm not the only one

this very much, i saved that one where he talks about the hardest question in programming, and his points about haskell are pretty true imo. Abstraction is convenient and nice, but ultimately you don't know whats going on, and terry built the temple so that we could learn what's going down under the hood instead of just guessing or reading stack exchange, a true exploration you don't get with many OS'es these days, since they're so bloated and massive.

I agree too. all memes and shitposting aside, he's contributed something to the world, and I'd like to see it grow. TempleOS and HolyC have alot of potential, it just needs to be brought out.

Has Terry actually made anyone a Templar officially?

>TempleOS and HolyC have alot of potential, it just needs to be brought out.
absolutely this, HolyC is one of the best renditions of C i know of thus far, its an inspiration for the lang i'm currently making.
The question is how we bring it out into the world? Best i can think of is hobbyist OS.

why not port the HolyC compiler to other OSs?

That could work, but would terry approve?

i think the ends justify the means in this case, i dont think it would compromise the integrity of Terry or the Temple if it was ported

as it is, TempleOS is a research OS with alot of limitations. there's the Shrine project which expands on it, but we need more. ideally, we should increase the utility of TempleOS while incorporating its components, especially HolyC, into other OSs.

right, we can have the original alongside derivative works. Terry's ideas may have to grow beyond his control in order to achieve success.

i wish i knew enough of HolyC and C to contribute

>Why the niggers specifically?
He explained that in a video recently, (((they))) called him a nigger a lot so it just became a go to insult.

>shrine project
link? searx gives me nothing os related

We should be careful not to bloat the temple when we expand functionality. Regardless of what derivative or fork we create, it should keep it in the terry spirit: High performance, High visibility, Low abstraction, Low bloat, and 0 safety (user should have absolute control/domain over their OS, the ability to fuck up when they fuck up).
Best place to start is with porting over the kernel, then after that, porting Terry's multi-media hyperlinking of documents and documentation, which makes it really quick and easy to understand the kernels, OS, and every other detail.

I suppose that may be the case.

It's not hard to learn, there's tons of documentation online (just look at external links of the official wiki)

fuck im tired, you get the idea though

He's a madman

I realize Linux, Windows, and TempleOS have different purposes/design methodologies.
Windows is designed to be a desktop OS that happens to have networking available.
Linux is built as a server that happens to have desktops.
TempleOS is built to be a commodore-style deksktop OS.

this is the link I know of
github.com/minexew/Shrine

and I agree, it should retain the principles of the original. my thinking is to add just enough to make it generally useful, but no more than that.

why would you want to reinvent shrine? I mean you're talking about shrine you obviously know what it is, why are you gonna make another version of it? to make it more close to the original spirit of templeos? something like that already exists, it's fucking templeos.

Have you said your daily prayer for the Linux atheists and their gaylord leader, Linus Torvalds, Jow Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZF3qRFWkaTw

Attached: main170605A.jpg (640x480, 84K)

>my thinking is to add just enough to make it generally useful, but no more than that.
you thought right.

not necessarily reinvent, but alter/expand as necessary.

glad to know Im on the right track.

>glad to know Im on the right track.
You really can't go wrong so long as you don't go against the Temple Philosophy (or should i say theology?) of lightweight, low abstraction, high performance.

theology imo
and you're right, it's the unique approach and guiding principles which make TempleOS valuable.

It really is, Its what makes it holy.
BTW, did you know holy means "seperate/above"? In that way, TempleOS is holy amongst the other OS's because it doesn't follow the classical conventions that are sometimes wrong. The nique approach it takes truly is what gives it such value.

>as necessary
it's perfect as is. or as close to perfect as terry has gotten it. you will add nothing good to it.
stop larping

word

10/10 would read again

>it's perfect as is. or as close to perfect as terry has gotten it. you will add nothing good to it.
Shrine has added important functionalities like tcp/ip, internet, package d/ler, etc with more to come. believe me, I have great reverence for the LORD and the vanilla temple constructed by his servant Terry, but for current year use it is incomplete.

Port?

Schizphrenia can start at any age.

HolyC is too architecture-specific to be any useful. I can see it being useful to develop a novel kernel or compiler or assembler for x86_64 but then again it’s not gonna be useful for any general-purpose programming.

yeah those kinds of things are a myth. You are completely wrong, there are bunches of schizophrenics that know that the voices are not real and understand that they are ill. I've worked in a treatment facility where I helped with daily activities, the residents where mainly paranoid or dizorganized schizophrenics. Most of them know they're sick and now that the voices are not real.

But yeah, the whole thing about schizos or people with anti-social disorders not knowing or is willing to admit they're sick is beyond ridicoulous. I literally am a sociopath. I'm not dangerous or ill-willed but I have next to no emotional activity in my brain. It's all a logical version of emotions. No I'm not kidding. I've been diagnosed 3 times. And all my friends know I'm technically a sociopath.