Xiaomi phones aren't bad at all, but as someone who appreciates the 3.5mm port for compatibility and convenience...

Xiaomi phones aren't bad at all, but as someone who appreciates the 3.5mm port for compatibility and convenience, as well as a device that offers better features, it's going to have to be Meizu for me.

Sorry Xiaomi, you lost me when you lost that 3.5mm port.

Attached: Meizu 15 Plus.jpg (1440x2745, 386K)

Meizu are terrible

Go for the Meizu 15 plus OP.
I've got the Pro 7 Plus myself and it's been a great phone so far. Just updated to Flyme 7 and I'm loving it.

Noise reduction and low light photography is incredible for the price too.

How? My Pro 7 Plus has been so good I'm likely to buy Meizu again when it's time to upgrade.

Attached: P80415-214407.jpg (3008x4000, 2.71M)

xiaomi is going downhill fast, they were exceptional for their price 4 years ago but now they are only OK. I agree with meizu at least being worth a look.
Keep also in mind that while xiaomi hardware is ok, their software is shit. I remember 3 years ago they were advertising hard their weekly updates to miui, but those updates were all shit that introduced new problems without solving old ones.

I'm about to give Meizu a shot, going to wait for reviews before deciding between the 15 lite and the m6 note.
Both look decent, but my main appeal is the camera considering the price point.

Currently on an oukitel k4000 and camera is pretty abysmal.

They were good till 2017.
Redmi note 4x is still great.

Every redmi phone has a headphone jack, so was it a Mi that lost the port?

yeah mi 6 doesnt have one.

Check out Zenfone Max Pro m1 if your budget is around $200.
They have SD636 + 6GB RAM + 5000mAH with stock android in their highest setup.

That's incredible.
Only real catch for me is the camera. Any other issues it might have?

Not just the headphone jack the Mi Mix and others lost both headphone jack and SDcard.

Fucking Xiaomi going full apple.

Asus has their camera game down pretty good compared to full blown chink shit brands.

no nfc, type-c, 5ghz wifi or gorilla glass
the last 2 are a dealbreaker for me

5ghz WiFi pisses me off but I'd be fine with no gorilla glass desu. I always use a screen protector.

>xiaomi is going downhill fast,
>They are getting traction and thus are popular thus are trash
Okay Jow Forums what the next niche thing we can hype.

Attached: mlzvu4j04wfz.jpg (720x718, 22K)

720P

Doesn't the Redmi [Note] 5 still have the 3.5mm port?

What else do you want, some gay ass flagship that can run 120 rather than "only" 50 social media bloat apps in parallel?

Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 comes with aux adapter. But why not get a good pair of wireless headphones.

Attached: 1513861567210.jpg (842x595, 196K)

>But why not get a good pair of wireless headphones.
because batteries are cancer

Because why shouldn't I be able to use my current wired headphones?

I just want a Redmi Note 4 Global type phone (16:9 screen, Band 4 LTE, headphone jack) with a SD660 and a body built with the same type of plastic as the old Moto G phones, I'm so fucking done with slippery metal phones you have to cover to not fuck them up. Can I get something like that in the market?

>Fucking Xiaomi going full apple
I'll reserve my judgement for when they release a notch phone

Its actually FHD+, you're probably thinking of their similarly named variants.