TSMC’s 12nm FinFET

techpowerup.com/gpudb/3224/geforce-gtx-1180

> TSMC’s 12nm FinFET
> 3584 CUDA cores
> GDDR6

confirmed?

Attached: NVIDIA-GeForce-1180.jpg (1500x500, 59K)

already completely sold out to miners until 2020 confirmed.

why don't they bundle the cards with games, monitors, etc. to discourage miners

GV104

> 3584 CUDA cores

is this enough to kill the 1080ti?

If you mean offer 1080ti equivalent performance at a x80 price point, sure.

But you already know the catch.

What's the catch

>This is a placeholder.

Faggots can't fucking READ

>this thread again

PLEASE CLICK ON MY LINKS !

I NEED THE ADS MONEY !

Then there would be a shortage of monitors.

because nobody wants to spend more for the only part they want

>CUDA cores

Attached: 1524170839842.jpg (887x874, 329K)

Gouda cores

Attached: 260px-Gouda.jpg (260x304, 16K)

>1180

I really fucking hope it's going to be 2080. Sounds way better

Tbh at some point I stopped caring. The games I play are mostly indie titles and for that my GTX1080 is already overkill. In fact, the 1050Ti in my laptop is probably all I need. But hey, it's exciting to see technology move forward and to observe just how much money Nvidia dares to press out of people. We definitely need a strong AMD GPU again.

Same. I'm waiting for decent(that means at least two RAM slots, two hard drive slots and 10 hours battery life) 2700u laptops to ditch my rig for good.

>1180 instead of 2080
>confirmed?
No you retard.

I’m still waiting for 1050Ti’s to drop again so I can finally get one. It’s been years since I had disposable income and the minechildren ruined it for me.

Right there with you.
My modest 950GTX is overkill for 90% of the shit I play anymore since big fancy AAA games are fucking trash. I've gotten way more enjoyment out of games that I could frankly run on my Intel ingratiated GPU.
Think Path of Exile endgame is the only game I play that actually pushes my GPU.

Anything is an ovekill if you're playing in too low res/hz.
1080 is nothing for 1440p screens.

Time to get one of those to keep playing UT99 exactly the same way.

How many sheckles will it be?
How many kidneys do I sell?

700$ msrp = 800$ retail us price = 1000$ eu price

what do you mean what's the catch? the fucking 1080ti has the same amount of shaders

>We definitely need a strong AMD GPU again.
Which is probably not going to happen anytime soon. AMD seems to have given up on large GPU dies, and the speculated multi-die cards won't happen in the next gen (which will be Vega shrunk to 7nm). Wait™ for Navi, as usual.

Thank God. That's only half a kidney.

so it's gonna perform worse than 1080ti? eh fuck it

Y'all retarded.
The 980 had like 30% fewer cuda cores than the 780ti and was faster.
Can't wait to build a new mining right though.

Dont care about the specs but If the cards were to be released, wouldn't it be best to buy it as soon as it's released as the scenario will repeat itself like the previous gen being more expensive in the future because mining ?

just mine eth with it.
????
free card.

>implying that they're not going to increase the prices too
heh

yea, the magic of nvidias drivers gimping shit.
look at halo wars 2 for the example, every other gpu falls where you would expect it to, except the 780ti, which falls above a 980

fun how that works, and how a 780ti at times preformed like a 960 did, only getting bumped up after a fairly large shit storm.

die shrink vega should compete with a 1080, at a lower price point (barring ram costs) considering a vega 56 already gets close to a 1080 in many games

amd doesn't need a high end card, they need a mid range king, something amd has pretty much always came through with.

You can't say shit nigga, I am still rocking two GTS 450s.

Because they don't give a shit who buys their cards. If anything, miners are preferred - you can sell to them for more and they don't need driver support

Let's count with user! 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 20, 30, 40...

>2018
>still buying nvidia

lmao 1180 degrees celsium

Good, the more video gaming basedboy faggot neet losers I can force to buy shit gfx means no games means more mass shootings mmmmlolololol niggers

At least you tried.

S̐̈oyboy is filtered lol triggered faggot mods

>nvidia disappointing again with vaporware instead of actual results

but soiboi isn't, and it's even better

AMD tried it and everyone lost their shit for some reason.

?

Attached: 1519169044227.jpg (270x187, 7K)

You're not gonna be ready for Bannerlord

Hey user, what number comes after 10?

>to discourage miners
they can literally sell everything that they produce even if they mark up the prices really high
why the fuck would they want to discourage purchases from people that enable them to roll in gravy?

>but muh gaymes
kys

Attached: 1518413569373.jpg (221x250, 8K)

Its a refreshed titanX/1080ti chip with gimped memory. They are using the faster GDDr6 speeds to offset the smaller 256-bit memory bus.

This cuts costs for them and increases shekels for kikevidya. This will be similar to the gtx 1070vs980ti. The shills put a bunch of cherry picked benchmarks showing the 1070 BTFOing the 980ti but the real benches show the 980ti with more cores and more bandwidth edging out the 1070 on higher settings/resolutions

There may be some cherry picked games where the 1180 wins over a 1080ti but the 1080ti has more raw memory bandwidth and thats going to play a factor at 4K

Its a weaker 1080ti that should be selling for 500$ which would be awesome but they are going to sell it for 700$ making the x80 class cars effectively 80ti price from her on out. Also this means all classes are getting price jacked.