Have to abandon all hobbies to succeed in university

>have to abandon all hobbies to succeed in university

Attached: serveimage(3).jpg (800x732, 65K)

>Going to uni

Just start your own business, it's easier than ever online.

>40% self employment tax
Ehhhh naahh

Dude what? Uni is easy. Just study and do your assignments, piece of cake.

The remainder of the time outside of uni is free time for you unless you have a job.

This isn't high school. The mire tou study, the better you get, and every day I pray to g*d to have 48 hours a day at my disposal.

Mate I'm halfway into my postgrad, you'll be fine. You only need a few hours a day for study, and if you're up to date with your materials, do research for your assignments.

Imo uni is way easier than high school ever was.

You are retarded

>have to abandon live to succeed in death
Why even live?

Attached: 09.jpg (700x700, 60K)

Now is not the time for schizophrenic episodes.

>a few hours a day
>come home at 6pm exhausted
>must study more
AAAAAAA

>go to university
>study, do my assignments
>graduate with 3.9 GPA
>can't get anyone to hire me since they don't actually give a shit about your classes, they care about internships, side projects, and that "who you know" crap
>didn't do any of that since I thought if I got good grades it was okay to just do my work, go to class, and come home

>g*d
I tought you shlomos were smart
University is a meme at this point .

You need to watch your energy, user. Literally feel your body, make sure you're not wasting too much energy on anxiety or other stuff, get enough sleep.

I am so fucking bored out of my mind with math. I see uni as a hindrance to my profession - just wanna get a job and move out.

Stand strong, user, and be pragmatic. Just be good enuff in math so you don't kys

I can't. Teachers hate seeing slackers and wiseguys, so they fail you until you orove you understand their subjects.

>have to abandon university to not kill yourself

Attached: 1523753917485.jpg (251x231, 44K)

holy shit this

>I am so fucking bored out of my mind with math.
I'm retarded and extremely unmotivated at math to learn it on my own, but I'm good at my actual course. Shit sucks man

Attached: what+shes+nothing+like+me+are+you+stupid+haha.png (1024x1024, 131K)

This but unironically.

I did university and started a business during it. I wish I had just focussed on my business instead.

Starting my own business is pretty much the exact opposite of what I want to do. You get to choose your own hours, but every article on entrepreneurship I've ever read mentions that if you choose less than 60 of them a week you won't get very far. That and most of the job is marketing and salesmanship and otherwise drumming up customers. I can't imagine anything I less want to do than sales.

I know that feel, I had to drop out after spending two weeks in a psych ward. Going back was the hardest shit ever and I lost all my friends since I was too embarrassed to tell any of them why I stopped coming to classes. Lost my job too for missing too many shifts while in the hospital.

I work 9-5pm (except for 5 hours of classes per week which I leave work-go to class-come back to work) and yeah it’s fucking tough but you need to find joy in your work.

Wrong.

Abandoning all hobbies will only make you become sick of uni and sick of your shitty existence and will increase your chances of failure, not just in academia but in life in general. What you need is STRUCTURE. Some people prefer doing a few hours of work every day; I personally can only get shit done if it's the first and only thing I do all day. You need to find your own rhythm that works for you and you need to balance it out with hobbies and a bit of social life. Unless you want to go mad and kill yourself, that is.

t. unifag who handed in his thesis 2 weeks ago

>almost abandoned university because it wasn't easy
>didn't
It feels good
Maybe I'll go back in like 5 years

Only if you're a brainlet. Homework should be more than enough practice for most courses.

If your degree isn't the same thing as your hobby, you're doing the wrong degree.

I thought that was a great way to make your hobby not fun anymore. anyway please tell me which institutions offer degree programs in shitposting

If shitposting is your hobby, kys.

I get high grades as well as having time to work out/play sports with my bros. You probably just don't study efficiently

> young neck beard realizing he cant sit and play with toys all day if he wants to actually be an adult.

I remember when i had that realization. You dont have to give up everything, but you will not be able to do all the things the basement dwelling neckbeards do, but thats ok.