What programming languages does your college/uni use?

What programming languages does your college/uni use?

My college here in India use Java, C and OCaml.

Attached: Fsharp,_Logomark,_October_2014.svg.png (1024x1024, 24K)

C, C++, C#, Java, PHP

literal pajeet thread

most decent schools in the US do their generic programming courses in Java. There are some courses in C/C++ but they're courses targeting memory management etc

C++ and C, unless there are some specific needs.

We get python3.

Helo dear sir this is very nice programming thread
Here in Chhattisgarh they teach us how to use very complicated "Windows" O.S. if you are 10% of best students and if you boot it succesful they promote you to Tech Pujari and give very advance Java courses, unless you are of the untouchable cast of course.
Rajesh study jaba well there and already make my own fizzbuzz app, Elsa Spidderman abortion apk and our street cleaning bot software mod.

C++, Java, Javascript, Perl, and ColdFusion. It's a community college, so they teach languages that are relevant to the industry, rather than academically oriented languages like Lisp or MATLAB.

OP, have you considered ending your life in a blaze of glory, like the supreme gentleman Elliot Rodger? I urge you to do so. It's definitely the only way for someone like you to do something meaningful, impactful, and important in the world. You'd be doing us all a huge favor.

Attached: file.png (992x744, 841K)

We did:
C, C++, Java, C#, Python, PHP, x86 ASM (usually Intel syntax), Prolog, Haskell, JS, SQL (at least 2 dialects) and some more things.

Some of these were in optional subjects, though.

THIS

stop taking muh jobs and fucking up codebases, pajeet

C#, C# and bit of C#
I really hate this. My university is shit.

Attached: shiet.jpg (520x600, 97K)

>waaaaaaaah my jobs ;_;
>He took my jobs mommy's ;_;

>'nam
>professor insists on writing everything in C, micromanaging memory and pointers then proceeds to explain every single line in assembly
>end up wasting 2 hours to explain how the for loop works

C, C++, Java, C#, Ada, Prolog, ASM, SQL

Didn't like C# either. About two of the lecturers were full only-know-parts-of-some-Microsoft-stacks-cant-do-anything-else.

If you don't want to go insane, probably just code some Scala on the side or something.

proof that Jow Forums is populated by mostly pajeets
I can't believe you niggers are unironically replying to this bait thread

C++
some java

depends on the subject. c++ for oop, java (for some reason) for procedural, matlab for engineering stuff, lisp (or what language you want to use) and shells for ai/machine learning.

Why is Jow Forums so racist? It is funny but just... why would you do that???

>India use Java,
For some reason I'm not surprised

Attached: images(5).jpg (423x724, 37K)

c, c++, java, c#, js for web technologies
these are the mandatory ones, you can learn others with facultatives

Or maybe its populated mostly be normal people that don't actually care about the pajeet meme. Fuck off back to Jow Forums, redditor. No one wants you here.

this is you OP?

Attached: poo programmist.png (693x519, 453K)

The first class used Python, the next class used C, C++, and Java for OOP and memory management. Those are the only classes I've taken so..

>My university is shit.
literally your country is shit.

Attached: open-defecation_b9059f4e-c3ac-11e6-913d-826c0833a15d.jpg (960x540, 72K)

Attached: india.jpg (284x177, 16K)

Attached: java expert.jpg (300x168, 6K)