Logitech K380 and Logitech K480

Have you tried these two bluetooth keyboards? Which one is the best?

If you know any better keyboard for the price, please let me know.

Attached: gaykeyboards.jpg (921x1200, 689K)

I have the K480, I use it with a 10" android chinktablet. It's comfy and works well.

Is the stand on the keyboard comfortable to use? Can you change the angle of the tablet like you would on a laptop?

No, you can't change the angle of the tablet, and it varies depending of the thickness of the device. Another thing I forgot to mention about the keyboard is that if you're using it on Windows, the function keys and the media keys are reversed, and you need to press Fn to access a function key which makes it fucking annoying if you need to do a key combination with those keys. So if you want a keyboard to use on Android AND Windows, I recommend looking elsewhere.

Thank you, this helps a lot. I don't use Windows (Android + Chrome OS here) so that wouldn't be important for me, but the fact that you can't change the angle makes me wonder if the K380 + a dedicated stand would be better.

how many hours/days does the battery last before it needs to be replaced/recharged?

An average of two years, according to Logitech. It runs on two AAA batteries.

If you install Logitech Options, you can change that so the F keys function normally by default.

2 years? how many hours do you use for the batteries to run out in 2 years? i used to use wireless mouse and it run out of battery in a few days (always on) or 10-14 days (automatic sleep if idle).

>Logitech Options
Does this update the keyboard's firmware or just runs the configuration in the background? If it's the latter, I don't care. Tired of pointless bloatware.

Attached: Microsoft-Universal-Foldable-Keyboard-1.jpg (1300x1000, 181K)

I have the K380 and it's dope. You can't go wrong with either.

i tried those out, liked them kinda, good click, but overall, no.
Have the K520, but don't like the big humpy palm rest, to big on Y-axis wise (too deep). Also keys are decent, but travel too far.

Got k375s, is both unifying and BT, smaller, less real estate on desk, keys wide and flat, can type faster, can work tablet quickly w just kb, like it about 80%-90% if that makes sense.

k375s retails ~$49.00, go get at Staples for $26-$29 dollars. Go try them all out at Staples.

Me, have gone through so many KBs, not b/c they break, but keep looking for more comfy.

Runs in background, I use it to set on/off, sleep to F4 & F5, also to disable caps lock (faster typing, would recommend).

>dat gap

Attached: microsoft-folding-keyboard-2.jpg (936x527, 56K)

Wtf is this monstruosity

k480 is heavy to support the tablet weight

>6
>left side
wtf

They are shit.
You need to sync them manually every fucking time you turn on your system.

Pajeet design

Asian dude in my class has the lower keyboard. Must be good.

k400 master race

The keyboards have an automatic sleep timer, if not in active after a certain amount of time it will sleep. It works so well I haven't changed the battery on my wireless keyboard in over 6 months

I own the k380 and it's been fine for me. I use a galaxy tab 3 10.1 with it and it conects fine. I use a separate stand,. I switch between tablet (telegram and the such) and pc easily, at least for me it takes just like 1-2 seconds to connect. I did had some issue with a Windows 10 update on my pc, but that was windows fucking my drivers (literaly, reinstalling fixed it). Battery had lasted me since August of last year till now, I use it about 2-7 hours a day, some days for up to twelve .

Pic related, me using my laptop to watch some tv using the keyboard.

Attached: IMG_20180508_203145027_LL~2.jpg (1836x1543, 633K)

i still doubt 2 AAA batteries can last for 6 months even with auto-sleep. but in my case i use more than 10 hours each day (7 days each week) so the battery in wireless mouse drains so fast.

how do people even type on those

>zero key elevation

Attached: 8735687.png (368x657, 266K)

I use a $12 chinky Bluetooth keyboard patterned off of the some Bluetooth keyboards, and it's great. Three years old at least. The Logitech and Macally Bluetooth keyboards we buy for people at work generally last 6-8 months by contrast. Logitech just makes shit anymore

The Logitech key travel is no worse than most laptop keyboards today.
I'm surprised nobody's whining about the island keys.

I have the 480 and while I'm pretty picky about keyboards for most things, it does the job for something light when I don't want to pack a laptop with me. Not terrible.

in windows? By default yes but thats windows's annoyance that can be fixed.

The K380 is pretty much the best brand name Bluetooth keyboard you can buy because of its versatility. You can use it with iPads, Android tablets, smartphones, and best of all with mac OS computers. It has CMD keys and everything. The function keys are great. The tactile feedback is acceptable for me and it's mostly quiet when touch typing. I think it's cheap too, can't remember how much I bought it. But I remember thinking the K480 wasn't worth whatever the price difference was. I think I was right.