AMD Ryzen

Cute.

Attached: 180425voices_1024x768a-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liliputing.com/2018/05/hps-new-business-laptops-are-powered-by-ryzen-chips.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kawaii
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that is very bad handwriting i do not want to buy anything from them

>focuses on handwriting
>ignores cutefang
user, please work on that taste, else you end up like a faggot!

i like my ryzen

Attached: 1515116570063.jpg (1536x2048, 735K)

What is she saying?

Omae wa mou shindeiru

NANI?!

It's dangerous to meltdown alone, oniichan.

Where'd you get this?

Are there intel and nvidia pics too?

Found this poster where the store offers apology for miners having bought everything.

Attached: 180308voices_1024x768a-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 137K)

Attached: C5-53eZUwAAtNck.jpg (2048x1365, 341K)

I fucking love that faggot island

Buy it you faggot

Is she wearing an apron?

rude

Amada > Ryfa and ZENKA

Attached: 1524234513644.jpg (808x1024, 99K)

Attached: 1408669085612s.jpg (124x125, 3K)

Very cute daily settings

Attached: 1899.jpg (3840x2160, 469K)

Show singlecore

Use BCLK overclock and show user single score.

Yes do it

I've never tried BCLK OC before. Not really a fan of the possible fuckery going on with the other devices, but getting big gains might be cool.

Attached: 1506948060143.png (1024x768, 1.08M)

>tfw cardio kills your gains

>tfw no cardio will kill you faster

Are there are any wallpapers with her?

Attached: pape.png (1920x1200, 655K)

True dat. I prefer my low resting heart rate and blood pressure to being unable to hold my arms at my sides anyway.

Attached: 1515193273478.gif (600x600, 127K)

Yeah probably they do it commonly, business look.

Attached: 43_goriosi_mobile_1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 199K)

more importantly, why isn't it a naked apron?

Ungreeded a bit.

Attached: 1525811381238.jpg (1024x768, 130K)

Fanboi=Soiboi

Thanks fampai

>tfw no decend Ryzen 7 laptop
>only shitty Ideapads, >acer, >asus, >hp consumer/gaymen-grade shit
why

They will draw her in one if you buy ten 1950X Threadroippers.

holding onto the ol' thinkpad until one comes out. but getting closer to giving up the dream

I thought the japanese couldn't into computer

a bit late but she's saying 第2世代 (second generation)

HP just announced ProBooks and EliteBooks with Ryzens.
liliputing.com/2018/05/hps-new-business-laptops-are-powered-by-ryzen-chips.html

600 hours paint.exe clean up

Attached: 1525814357488.jpg (1072x764, 359K)

I think you over-levelled it (see the speech bubble outline for example)

e-series with ryzen is out in a few months

>inb4 e-series

>e-series

For an upcoming build... :)

Attached: aklaj0q2cvr01.jpg (2500x1941, 707K)

Are you going to watercool it?

photoshop by yourself bro

Attached: whatever.jpg (1093x779, 408K)

Yea. First hard-tube build. Couple of [attached] and a mono-block for the CPU and Zenith. 900D case, and as many radiators as I can fit into it. Aiming for 4. A couple 480 and a couple 360. Overkill but that's the idea, plus this room gets warm and air cooling just doesn't cut it. There's a fairly hefty budget on the machine so being bought in stages atm.

Attached: 1014501-1[1].jpg (1200x800, 81K)

2 minutes in darktable
2 minutes in GIMP/G'MIC-Qt
1 minutes in optimizegraphics

Attached: --.png (864x558, 700K)

your crop is sharper so this is final edition

Attached: sharp.jpg (957x654, 338K)

Attached: 1515126158597.png (1093x779, 408K)

A few % BCLK won't fuck up PCI bus speed and shit lmao. That's such a strange new rumor by intel shills.

YEAH UH YOU KNOW WHATTIT IS
BLUE N YELLOW BLUE N YELLOW BLUE N YELLOW

I sprinkled a few pixels from a far...

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (957x654, 279K)

>still no good am4 matx motherboards
>intel have much better features for the money including io armor

amd doesn't care about smol form factors. until they do they won't get my shekels

Just go meme itx

Attached: aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmJlc3RvZm1pY3JvLmNvbS9BL0ovNzIwOTU1L29yaWdpbmFsL0FzdXNfUk9HX1N0cml4X1gzNzBpLmpwZw== (1280x853, 208K)

that's disgusting and no coming from itx it's an expansion nightmare.

this is why amd will always trail behind intel.

>no x370 or x470 matx motherboards
>matx x399 available
Hopefully b450 will fix this a little bit, the general uptick of the pinnacle ridge motherboards was well needed so if the upper 450 boards get decent (above adequate) power delivery and I'll be laughing, or not because I already have a motherboard.

>amd doesn't care about smol form factors. until they do they won't get my shekels
it's more likely that they are just getting the short end of the stick from the motherboard makers. Again.

Look at TR4 versus LGA 2066 - there is like order of magnitude more boards for Skylake-X despite Threadripper selling almost as many units as it in retail and 1950X killing the i9-7900X and higher SKUs. And the mobo makers also keep the TR4 motherboards much pricier than LGA 2066, which keeps more people from buying the Threadreapers.

anime website

Attached: darkasmysoul.png (864x558, 494K)

What the fuck am I doing, saving multiple versions of random asian store whiteboard promotional doodle?

Aww nice i don't usually see people around here ever bother optimizing their pics.

It's like everyone pretty much copied a reference design last year for all the chipsets, the only out there one was the asrock with 10gbe. I know with the way the boards are designed there's not that much play room but 470 boards alone this year have shown much more variety despite being on pretty much the same i/o options, actually putting a decent amount of power delivery for one thing.

x490 better expose those last 8 pcie lanes on zepplin. I want some madman to make a standard atx board with six 4x pcie3 (or three 8x, which will fit on matx) for mini server madness (plus a 4x pcie2 slot and standard goodies from the pch).

Attached: insert uguu.png (958x726, 445K)

Pinakuru-chan is my waifu.

They're not offering an apology for miners having bought everything in that photograph, they are informing that only one graphics card of the named model may be bought per person (or group), and asking to understand and to cooperate (i.e. the standard Japanese polite verbiage that they put at the end). The drawing is there to make the miners less mad.

Thanks user!

Attached: yui.png (389x631, 202K)

>random asian
Do not confuse the Japanese with Asians. You would be sorely disappointed if you went to a "random asian" country looking for that kind of thing, because only Japan is anything like itself.

AMD STRONK

Attached: 655eb12c2b7361a3fc222aed47ce4546.png (799x471, 259K)

i fixed it

Attached: pro dentistry.jpg (957x654, 367K)

Attached: noooooo.png (958x726, 448K)

Not even the country most influenced by the japanese: taiwan?

uguu

Attached: hitlerplscomeback.png (413x455, 153K)

ITT: 35+ yo guys wasting time with animu mascots

it was that dumb meme, you know, mongolian tapestries, summerian clay tablets

wait people are only just now learning about BLCK ocing?
I thought people have always been OC tuning with it?
Has everyone been only using multipliers and vcore voltage for the overclock?
Overclocking is way more than just adjusting two things lolwut

Here is my 160mhz bus OC on a locked i5

Attached: Clocks.png (512x446, 39K)

AMD chips didn't need this hack because they have the multipliers locked.
BCLK OCing Skylake like this had to kill the power management of the CPU, which made the integrated GPU not work and caused severe throttling in AVX/AVX2 code, which rather sucks. Apparently the CPU only lets AVX run at performance when the power management works.

>because they have the multipliers locked.
correction: because they don't have the multipliers locked

Attached: DbOh9p-UMAEv-jH.jpg (1200x1127, 153K)

not him, but they were launch promo at i think one location of a japan retail chain

have fun with corrupted data and dead gpus.

Me too.

Attached: rg1.jpg (900x1200, 165K)

>Cute merchandise and products are especially popular in other parts of East Asia, such as China, Hong Kong, South Korea, Taiwan and Southeast Asian countries like the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam.

>Taiwanese culture, the government in particular, has embraced and elevated kawaii to a new level of social consciousness. The introduction of the A-Bian doll was seen as the development of a symbol to advance democracy and assist in constructing a collective imagination and national identity for Taiwanese people. The A-Bian dolls are kawaii likeness of sports figure, famous individuals, and now political figures that use kawaii images as a means of self-promotion and potential votes.[45] The creation of the A-Bian doll has allowed Taiwanese President Chen staffers to create a new culture where the "kawaii" image of a politician can be used to mobilize support and gain election votes.[46]

>Japanese popular "kawaii culture" has had an effect on Singaporean youth. The emergence of Japanese culture can be traced back to the mid-1980s when Japan became one of the economic powers in the world. Kawaii has developed from a few children's television shows to an Internet sensation.[47] Japanese media is used so abundantly in Singapore that youths are more likely to imitate the fashion of their Japanese idols, learn the Japanese language, and continue purchasing Japanese oriented merchandise.[48]

>The Asian countries of China, Hong Kong, South Korea, and Thailand either produce kawaii items for international consumption or have websites that cater for kawaii as part of the youth culture in their country. Kawaii has taken on a life of its own, spawning the formation of kawaii websites, kawaii home pages, kawaii browser themes and finally, kawaii social networking pages. While Japan is the origin and Mecca of all things kawaii, artists and businesses around the world are imitating the kawaii theme.[49]

Attached: 23871067.jpg (300x300, 21K)

>Kawaii has truly become "greater" than itself. The interconnectedness of today's world via the Internet has taken kawaii to new heights of exposure and acceptance, producing a kawaii "movement".[49]

>The Kawaii concept has become something of a global phenomenon. The aesthetic cuteness of Japan is very appealing to people globally. The wide popularity of Japanese kawaii is often credited with it being "culturally odorless". The elimination of exoticism and national branding has helped kawaii to reach numerous target audiences and span every culture, class, and gender group.[50] The palatable characteristics of kawaii have made it a global hit, resulting in Japan's global image shifting from being known for austere rock gardens to being known for "cute-worship".[14]

>In 2014 the Collins English Dictionary in the United Kingdom entered "kawaii" into their then latest edition, defining as a "Japanese artistic and cultural style that emphasises the quality of cuteness, using bright colours and characters with a childlike appearance."[51]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kawaii

Attached: hauuuu.gif (500x500, 1.66M)

Attached: amd_20171118_1024x768_25-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 139K)

here's one for your phone

Attached: AAAAAAAAAA.jpg (576x1024, 216K)

cardio is only good at producing estrogen

try pngquant

No, there is suddenly interest in BLCK OC because it doesn't disable turbo on Ryzen 2000 series. You can get like 4.1GHz base, 4.5-4.6GHz boost on a 2700X with it.

Though you want to have a clock gen to go with it.

The whole point of saving it as a png is to avoid compression artifacts from cummulating if others want to further edit it. Running the file through a compression artifact generator kinda defeats that point

not visible for cartoons with no gradiets

it's best used for text tho

Attached: 1525824731764-fs8.png (413x455, 72K)

>artifact generator

Attached: Untitled.png (413x455, 736K)

>not visible

>aryan loli got GREYED
>jagged Reich loli

Attached: pomf.jpg (404x444, 55K)

This, those bitches look like they came from some 'generic animu girlu creator' and not from hands of an artist. It's the same base model with different color schemes.

>2 ram slots
never again

offering a lot more options for a lot more segments
is disgusting

t.intel socket fans

jpg is shit for text
>GREYED
rly?

not only that people didnt wanted to blck oc on the first gen zen mobos at all besides the taichi literally every other mobo out there was below standar
the components werent up to the task the capacitors in most cases were some shitty chinese bought off by the weight with a shovel
they were really subpar and you can see that when people tried first gen ryzen on x470 mobos..

Acummulating more and more compression artifacts every step of the way is bad whether one single step itself is visible on your shitty monitor or not.