/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user reviews some Oneaudio headphones and likes em • Update on user's kingspec drives • user has an important question • user hoards dildos • user got a macro lense for his phone • user's Kingdian s280 still works • user got a manlet screwdriver • user got a bunch of Ugreen cables • user gets a laptop • user's microphone is full of sand • user reviews the cutest knife >Last thread

Attached: dong.jpg (1000x1000, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

banggood.com/-p-1255588.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pRplMdxEGCs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I miss the James Donkey spammer

it's here!

Attached: DSC_0038.jpg (2160x3840, 1.09M)

I miss the excitement

I miss discussing chink shit in this general without the need for 3rd party '''apps'''.

How do I get chink Lightning cables that Apple won't just block in an upcoming firmware update?

had this for a couple months now

Attached: IMG_20180508_143453.jpg (1000x750, 45K)

Need a cheap drive for my laptop, my Kingston drive has died twice on me now.
Can anyone vouch for KingSpec? They seem pretty decent from the reviews.

Attached: 6116KodIZJL._SL1000_.jpg (1000x1000, 80K)

it's a big clock. 24cm wide, 8cm tall. 3 brightness modes, 2 colors (white and amber), 12/24h, and a setting to automatically change to amber and lower brightness during the night.

it's kept time perfectly and is probably in my top 5 best chink purchases.

Attached: IMG_20180313_034948.jpg (1000x750, 72K)

visit an applel store in china and buy them there

how brown are you?

Get a james donkey.

specs? how much was it?

They only come in 128GB, a bit too expensive for me. I just need 64GB for muh arch install

post link

>search something on goybest
>most stuff is now sold by third parties or not in stock
Why?

Snapdragon 636, 4/64 variant. Bought it on pre-sale in march at 230$
it's pretty great and the new 18:9 screen looks great.
A huge, HUGE, improvement from Xperia Z3 Compact that i've been using for years. Hell, the screen itself is larger than the last phone altogether.

You did not say that you need 64gigs.
Recadata has stuff in that size.

>tfw bought 2 redmi 5 plus over the past week

Attached: 1522965382365.jpg (742x740, 68K)

Okay, I'll look into it, thanks user

why do you need 2 redmi5, user? is your life too worthless to buy over $400 in chink shit?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: Le salty frog.jpg (1039x768, 64K)

what's the problem, user :^)

Attached: DSC_0043.jpg (3840x2160, 2.28M)

I'm hesitant to get this. It's got my cool/cringe senses confused. Would look good in the dark I guess but really cheap and shitty when you see the plastic housing.

Attached: 1672422280-1056553774.jpg (960x960, 165K)

Should I get the Xiomi Redmi note 5, or the Vernee Mix 2??
pic related is my cat, shot with a jupiter 8m 50mm f/2 lens

Attached: aaaaa (1 of 1)-65.jpg (5938x3959, 1.3M)

This, is my fucking problem.

Attached: xiao.png (943x233, 25K)

>he ordered from the Xiaomi McStore

Attached: 1510766689093.jpg (600x600, 179K)

>Xiaomi MC store
it's like if you asked to get CHINK'D on purpose

I have a T-32 in my name server, been running for five and a bit months now. It doesn't get much writes though, just whatever Debian logs as standard.
Mine probably doesn't have a temperature sensor as it always shows 25C.

Is that the first iteration? Or the redmi note 5 pro?

banggood.com/-p-1255588.html

>been running for five and a bit months now.
Lasted longer than my Kingston, I only use it for writing uni papers and shitposting, so nothing intense, not bothered about no sensor, I never use it anyway. Thanks

Jesus christ I hate India so much. Rest of the world literally has to wait in a line while pajeets get early access to smartphones.
Day of the poop scoop when?

Attached: HOjbEaOZ.jpg (227x222, 7K)

Why use a SSD for log files?

I regret getting a P9, it's a pain to get serviced and the fingerscan is awful, I should have got a Sony or something.

S-STOP.

Attached: 1470764168532.jpg (1252x1252, 111K)

Anybody bought clothing from Ali? Are 50$ jackets really leather? How do they fit a tall white guy?

I just went to the shopping mall thniking "what If I get myself a shirt without holes and oil stains on it?" and holy shit it was awful. Only two kinds of clothing are available nigger hoodies and cuckold skinny fits. Did they ban toxic masculine wear already?
>See some cool pants
>See a Bomber jacket
>Go see how it fits
>the pants are skinny fit
>the jacket is polyester
>I look like worse than a leather faggot, like a onions-fed faux-leather faggot
I almost threw up at the look of it, really.
>Do you have any pants that arent "Skinny Fit"?
>Uuuh these
>This says "Skinny fit"
>These are a little wider than others
>What about those cargo pants with pockets
>Those are also skinny fit
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?

Attached: 23-roy_plays_with_eyes.jpg (1434x668, 88K)

What else would it use? It's a thin client and the SSD is the only drive it's got.

It's a hit-or-miss
I've ordered multiple pieces of clothing that didn't fit me or were made of dogshit fabric that I didn't want to wear
But I've never risked $50. Only stuff in the 10-15 dollar range. I wouldn't trust them to deliver a quality jacket at $50, senpai

>people who enjoy clothes shopping now post on Jow Forums

This site really is dead. Anyway to answer your question you never order clothes from China, ever. They will be small, poorly fitting, look terrible and fall apart.

>you'll never be indian

Attached: 1348506693229.png (645x773, 39K)

I dunno just seems wasteful for what it is.

Don't misunderstand me, I'd kill myself if I had to become a pajeet. What irks me is that I have to compete with people who are too dumb to use a toilet when buying my electronics. I'd rather they get genocided by pakistan or something

>mfw I'm not Indian

Attached: 1519918247693.jpg (1300x1390, 217K)

>too fat to go buy clothes
>orders chink clothes in a chink site with chink sizes for chinks
jeez I wonder why it's a problem for you

gotta wait at least 1 more month until I get my shit. And I'm sure there are a couple of anons who are in the same so just take it easy senpai

>you'll never not be indian
ftfy

Using a 'proper' SSD would be wasteful, I think. That's why I got a bunch of chink SSDs, to throw in secondary computers.

What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be seeking vegane on faceberg?

>enjoy

I hate it my man. I FUCKIN hate it.
This is why ALL my clothing biough by mumsie for GBP have fallen into complete ruin and I literally have not a single shirt without a hole in it.

I feel embarassed to go to a budget prostitute dressed like that, and it became a NECESSITY and I enjoy nothing about it.

Even the death camp prisoners are too fat for skinny fit panth.

Attached: 1516621687316.jpg (1516x1422, 494K)

>not exchanging your GBP for sex with musie instead of wasting it on depreciating goods like clothes

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 34K)

Fucking kek imagine headbutting the desk

Attached: 781722542694537274.jpg (900x731, 209K)

Holy fuck.
I just took a sneak peek into /fa, well, I would rather take a fashion advice from necbeards than them.

/csg/ wasn't any better before the discord, sorry to burst your bubble.

I was looking for a cheap NAS and I found a cheap SoC with a sata port. it is called Banana Pi M2 Berry and it costs like 40€. anyone know this thing? I think I'm going to try to build a debian nas out of this. if you want a ching chong chung unbox youtube.com/watch?v=pRplMdxEGCs

Attached: 1503266586678.jpg (1080x618, 162K)

That shit is ridiculous. A CXG 936 or variant costs $15-20, many tips won't cost more.

Don't bother with that, eh.

Sure, even got some pants today. But I'm only a normal white guy. Not particularly tall. Tall white guys usually don't fit into Asian clothes.

Even more so if you don't easily fit into burger clothes.

Pro. They dropped Pro from global variant's name

>Even more so if you don't easily fit into burger clothes.

I wear usual L to XL clothes just fine. Do Chinese XL listed goods match the European XL ones?
Do Chinks have an equivalent of European XL?

BTW if you can't resist ordering a jacket or any other piece of clothing anyhow, make sure at least the shoulders fit and then probably 1-2cm extra.

That's where most of my purchases were problematic.

If you don't know how that one performs, I'd suggest to go with a known quantity like an Odroid HC2 or XU4 that can actually at least run one drive at ~GBE speeds.

> Do Chinese XL listed goods match the European XL ones?
No. Not usually. Watch the sizing chart.

I'm somewhere between M or L in Europe [definitely was usually M or even S in the USA], and in China I'm usually XXL or XXXL. But individual vendors have different sizing charts.

do you play minecraft in 3d with those fucking glasses?

3d is dead bro, also cancer for your eyes.

xiaomi does make some good shit for the burgerdollar but HOLY SHIT THE NAMING THINGS DEPARTMENT OMEGAL LUL

Attached: 2213123.jpg (1915x893, 416K)

guys help

Attached: 11122222333132.jpg (634x953, 407K)

go to your local F21 or H&M clothes are dirt cheap and you see how they fit.

Attached: 1524884498323.jpg (750x937, 133K)

Kek, what I described was my H&M experience.
F21 has some ok lookin shit on the website but they dont have any stores in my country.

Are chink wireless chargers safe to leave plugged in 24x7 at home? I want to try one of these "gravity" holders as a desktop phone stand.

Attached: HTB1R828bx1YBuNjy1zcq6zNcXXa5.jpg (950x950, 241K)

The $50 jackets are all faux leather

Probably, but why not just use a power switch?

OTOH wireless chargers are gay and I'd suggest you just get a slotted box or phone dock so you can keep a wired charger in place and easy to connect.

There's nothing wrong with skinnyfit in the USA you fatfuck. "Classic fit" and "standard fit" for mall clothes means theyre fit for fat 40+ year old men. Slim fit large in the US is equal to European standard XL. If your BMI is in the healthy range you should be wearing a slim fit. If you actually are built and have massive arms and pecs with a 5+ inch dip neither slim nor classic would fit you anyway, you'd need to go to a tailor.

Here's the lowdown, user:
Avoid shopping malls like the plague, if you can. Avoid H&M, Forever 21 and Urban Outfitters especially. If you feel enticed by the American Apparel aesthetic, slap yourself, kick yourself, do whatever to snap out of it. Stop paying $80 for a goddamned t-shirt.
Buy Dickies, Carharrt and other so-called "work wear." Nothing is comfier than a broken-in pair of Dickies 873 chinos. Stiff as a board from starch when you first get 'em. Just wash with vinegar and after a few cycles you've got durable, comfy and nice-looking slacks (bonus points if you get the added cellphone pocket).
Dickies is dirt cheap. For everything. Carhartt is not. But check out the WIP line regardless.
All-in-all, you get what you pay for. H&M and /csg/ bullshit will fall apart after a few wears. I still have a $20 pair of 873s from years back. No fading or tearing or anything.

>burst your bubble
Right... At least it was HERE, and not on some retarded 3rd party soishit.

> Nothing is comfier than a broken-in pair of Dickies 873 chinos.
They don't seem to have cargo pockets. Smartphones and hand tools you want to quickly put away and all that are typically best side-mounted on legs.

Also, what's with that crazy wide hip and leg design? I got muscular wider than average upper thighs for an European from bicycling and probably a bit of genetics and I don't need anything this crazy.

> /csg/ bullshit will fall apart after a few wears
Not really. My backpacks are fine, my shirts are fine, my pants are fine (managed to rip a few of the pure cotton models a bit, but that's kinda obvious - easily fixed with a sewing machine). Even the socks are still fine. And I've been wearing most of these for 1-3 years. I don't think they'll necessarily last as long as certain jeans did, but it's alright.

Do they sell non-botnet heart rate monitors anymore?

>it's a big clock
For you

And they look like plastic bags, check youtube, there a bunch of hue hues reviewing those shitty jackets.

Any reccomendations for a rugged, possibly waterproof (or maybe have a waterproofish case for sale aftermarket) MP3 player? i absolutely hate itunes, and i prefer not to use my phone for music.

Discord needs a sticky for the suicide hotline to slow the rate its users are killing themselves, the problem will solve itself soon enough

It's not bad for what it is. Good even. Google for banana pi vs orange pi vs raspberry pi and you should hold a lot of benchmarks.

Basically, an old laptop with s good drive as a NAS will beat any of these hands down. BUT all of the pis beat any single drive NAS box you can buy off the shelf by an order of magnitude, and they're cheaper than old laptops/off the shelf NAS boxes.

>Anything I don't like is soi
You're a fag, you know that, right?

You REALLY want the cancer contained on the /csg/ discord to come back to the thread? There's a wise old saying: "be careful what you wish for".

I was reading comments on a website and someone complained about the poor quality of sata manufacturer but I can't ask that much for a 40€ board. right now I'm using a pi zero to stream videos on my desktop via smb and mvp has 60-70 mib/s average speed. I wonder if I can have same speed with this sata port as well. I also have an HDD linked to my router via USB2 and I stream content from there as well without issues. If I can do that via usb2 it should work pretty well with sata no matter the quality, right?

>if you don't like the botnet I use ur a fag
How much is So᠌ycord paying you?

>Tumblrina's return
The good thing is that they won't, I'm 100% sure of it (they moved over for a reason, a retarded one, but one nonetheless).

>The good thing is that they won't
Whenever the discord servers go down the shitposting goes way up in here. You're talking out of your ass if you think they won't come back but what else can you expect from someone who lets discord live in their head rent-free.

>You're talking out of your ass
Funny, but
>Whenever the discord servers go down the shitposting goes way up in here
How do you know that?
>someone who lets discord live in their head rent-free
Nice chink projector, how many lumens is it?

I'm not the one who felt the need to bring up discord out of nowhere. If the discord is in your thoughts that much that you feel the need to post about it then it's living in your head rent-free.

>How do you know that?
I've been lurking the /csg/ thread for more than two years, when things get really rotten the discord server is usually down for maintenance.

Feels good.

>I'm not the one who felt the need to bring up discord out of nowhere
And yet none of my original posts mention it, either. Interesting, isn't it?
>down for maintenance
But how does a person know this?

I lurked in the discord back when Comfy used to post deals daily (I'd snip off the affiliate link before buying). All the other channels were muted.

Funny how two people opposed to the discord are arguing for no reason. Pic related.

Attached: discordshitposter.jpg (660x315, 31K)

I am 192/90 man who isnt pacifically fit or fat, neither am overveight or anything.

I simply hate how it looks when a man is wearing pants that pull his legs over like pantyhose and I think that that is a shit fashion designed for underweight basedboys to make them look small and weak by exposing their tiny unexcersized appendages.
>Look everybody i have no muscule mass and poor posture

See this chart? The leftmost guy looks like a weak hipster faggot who follows shit trends and visits Starbucks.
The two in the middle look OK, the guy on the right looks like shit too, as if he's wearing fucking bags or is wearing some fat guy's pants.

And today I literally failed to find any regular or relaxed pants at all.

Thank you. Actually a good advice.

Attached: 5058f53ece26b8d59b5c2d6ffd5634b2.jpg (803x557, 70K)

>I lurked in the discord
There we go, I require no further info.
>(I'd snip off the affiliate link before buying). All the other channels were muted.
Easy man, you don't have to explain what you do or don't in there to me.
>arguing
Uh? No such thing took place, I'm just trying to understand the replies and accusations to my posts.

I just want some earbuds like the ones that came with my old psp.

I've been trying to find them online but I can't find the exact model, not even in Google images.

What are the best non-nigbass IEMs? Also, are chink IEMs even better than the $10 Panasonics you can buy in Walmart?

>There's nothing wrong with skinnyfit

Pic related

Attached: BBj81rU.jpg (600x953, 300K)

Where can I find mmcx cables that don't break really really fast

You should be able to beat a pi zero with a banana pi easily. There SATA isn't the fastest chip in the world, but it will still best usb2. Also, the networking isn't over USB in the banana, but it's in the raspberry. This will be an upgrade, even if it's not a speed demon.

Are the "Damascus" pocket knives from banggood just a decal or paint in the blade? There are some models like pic related that I can't find without it. It looks like a knife if like, but the patterning on it will run it for me, if it's paint you can't clean off.

Attached: Screenshot_20180508-205748~2.png (1080x1146, 355K)

>lurking an actively maintained list of decent chink deals is the same as using a botnet to chat with other suicidal losers
Whatever, you can judge me all you want or write me off in your head like an autist. I don't care enough about this topic to keep replying to you.

your image forgot the "you must have the legs stop way above your ankles" picture on skinny fit hipster part

Any recommendations on chargers? If not, I'm just going to order this Nitecore d2 from fasttech.

I also need some new high drain 18650s for my torches. Who ships to Canada for a good price?

Attached: 1765200-3.jpg (960x520, 31K)

Does any of those sd card to SSD adapters allow UDMA?

I got one a while back and it only allowed DMA access.
(Meaning I couldn't use my optical drive as UDMA just DMA.

Otherwise it worked fine booting Linux.
I know that only cf flash have UDMA and not sdcards but I figured the adapter would be able to translate the communication.

I think they use acid.

Ask Jow Forumsflashlight