What are Jow Forums's thoughts on the airpods?

What are Jow Forums's thoughts on the airpods?

Attached: MMEF2.jpg (572x572, 24K)

They're pretty based
Great earphones

Every time I see someone in public wearing these, I almost laugh.

Looks retarded but great in usage.

best BT earphones you can buy. everything else is shit for some reason or another.

Same here.

About a week ago I saw some African immigrant with a single earpod.
He looked so silly, but he probably thought he looked cool.

Couldn't figure out if he lost the other one or he found the one in the street.

Mine keep popping every time I start to play a YouTube video or listen to some music. Gets annoying fast.

Mind you not as annoying as my old but headphones which had a constant whine.

Brown people accessory

They look pretty pissed in that photo

They're utter trash

Tampons in your ears

I’ve had them for about 6 months now and they are a great pair of earbuds, before I used to buy the apple earbuds every 3-4 months because they would break so easily and I was an avid music listener but these are just much better no wire getting caught in anything and the EarPods connect automatically once you put them on, they haven’t once fell out of my ear and I do a lot of running

Attached: Airpods.jpg (843x696, 24K)

>he didn’t use the one year warranty to just get a free pair
The literal state of Apple fans.

For the price, they are really good.

Racists just hate on apple products now, because they used to represent wealth, that only whites used to have due to systemic racism.

Now that minorities (that dont have run-ins with klan members with badges) are starting to be successful, they get to enjoy things that exclusively were enjoyed by whites. Whites aren't too happy about it.

What do you think bass in your ass feels like

anyone paying $120 extra to not have a wire is literally retarded

I see a lot of people with them

It would be extremely painful

serious

Living with 6 other curries and acting like a sophisticated homeless person with an iPhone X isn't being successful.

well its the same driver, so yes

I like mine. First pair were defective but I haven’t had too many issues with the second pair (sometimes songs will be out of sync from each AirPod, but can be fixed by pausing and then playing again)

Definitely a first gen product but it’s nice because the feel so futuristic

Love mine, use them daily. Very handy at the gym, I can just set my phone down and do my workout. I can understand why you wouldn't like them if you have shitty ears that don't fit the buds, but if your ears are perfectly formed like mine then there's really not a better earbud under $500.

I bought them for my mom and I don't think she has used them even once. They were fucking expensive god damn it

>for the price
For what Apple is charging for them, you could get a pair of actually good headphones that don't have pairing issues with any device that doesn't start with the letter i.

You'd imagine some expert in these things would have worked that out before he bought.

>implying most people rationally consider value rather than seeing an Apple logo and getting out their wallet

Probably the only redeeming factor of Apple

Sort of annoying there aren't many separable wireless earbuds out to compare them with

for you*

Best Apple product in many years. I have been blessed with excellent, non-subhuman ears and there's no amount of inertia I can generate to get them to fall out.

You look like a failed android experiment when you wear them. They are overpriced as FUCK. They have to be recharged to listen to music. They have shitty bass and overall sound quality. ANYONE who says they are good is mentally unfit to live or is a shill.

they give you brain cancer
smart bigness move on apples part

>undercut the competition upon release
>delivered better in almost every category than the competition
>$159 AirPods vs $250 Kekstarter Brapi Dash bullshit out of a shed

You're missing my point, earbuds should NEVER cost that much unless they have audiophile sound quality, which they fucking don't. You're paying for a gimmick, good wireless earbuds are still waiting on superior cheap small batteries.

Why would anyone spend all that cash on a first gen product? Because it's a fucking status symbol and utility comes second. Apple could convince tards to run around with a dildo shaped antenna on their head and people would fawn over their innovation.

>You're missing my point, earbuds should NEVER cost that much unless they have audiophile sound quality

You don't have a point, you have a shitty misguided opinion. You don't know what a gimmick is either. For some reason you expect them to cost $40. You're the same kind of disgusting cretin that complains in /tpg/ about a machine costing over $250. Why do you think the AirPods shouldn't cost $159? What makes you think every penny of that has to go to speaker components alone and nothing else?

he stole one

They look a little ridiculous but I really like mine. They are the best truly wireless earphones on the market. Super reliable but yeah they look a bit silly.

>first gen

No significant, fundamental issues. No problem. Enjoy your notch clone phones. $159 is 'status' in your country maybe. You're honestly not welcome in this discussion if you'd even notice $159 missing from your balance.

>they look a bit silly

Pure form following function. Button-shaped buds are shit and have issues with connectivity and microphones.

I can't wear any form of earbud. None of them stay. I don't know if I have a mutant ear structure or if I'm just a brainlet wearing them wrong.

No significant problems. I use them with Android about 4 hours per day in the office for podcasts. Sound like shit for music though. They're great overall but only if regular earpods fit your ears though.
I got them as a gift. Absolutely not worth the $160 they're charging. Would be great for $90 or so.

>user puts the 'stem' part in his ear canal

Literally orgasmic
It's not but doesn't mean it's better

I personally couldn't take someone that wear those things seriously, same as Apple watch. unless you wear a very nice suit, of course.

I’m pissed off because I want an iPhone but their compatible carriers all suck in comparison to Project Fi, so I use Pixel. Ergo, no AirPods.

They're literally $10 quality IEMs with the rest of the cost being the uncontested form factor. It's up to you to decide if they're worth it. Personally I'd never buy them simply on account of not isolating worth a damn. If I pay almost $200 for IEMs I expect it to give seizures to the niggers on the bus not let all the noise they make in.

I use the wf1000x instead because of noise cancelling. Makes long commutes a little bit more tolerable.

no one still hasn't beaten them in what almost 2 years?

I’m gonna need to see some sources

I’ve did my research but essentially the radiation that Bluetooth devices give off isn’t strong enough to cause cancer

>y-you have to charge em!

Yeah like once every 5 hours, by putting them in the case. I've never listened to music long enough in one sitting to drain them, and the case battery needs charged about once a week.

>reee I hate the plastic he listens to music out of

>Yeah like once every 5 hours
When the battery life comes close to rivaling all my past and present headphones' infinite battery life I'll consider a pair.

>hard plastic so they're guaranteed to not fit your ear proper and fall out
>poor sound quality
>and they only cost $159
>buy now goyim!

Attached: file.png (800x450, 333K)

They're great. Literally the embodiment of Apple They Just Werk™ ethos.

Expensive, but great.

Your mum liked them when I shoved them up her pussy and play gucci gang.

>>hard plastic so they're guaranteed to not fit your ear proper and fall out

This.

How are hard plastic ear buds still a thing in current year?

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 6K)

You get to pay $160 to regain convenience you formally had with the headphone jack and to experience subpar audio.

jej
>SH-SH-SH-SHAAAAH!

formerly*

Overpriced for mediocre quality but if you have lots of money and low standards they’re fine I guess.