So what mouse should I get?

So what mouse should I get?
I think the sticky is outdated, can't find those mice on the market easily.
I play Pubg mostly.

Attached: g403-prodigy-wireless-wired-1ac1bfd664a6b29fb8164f4f5ff80bb4.jpg (800x800, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rocketjumpninja.com/top-40/
amazon.com/dp/B01M22T6XE/?coliid=I24AL40LX5JXNO&colid=3155VXJG2D4BU&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it
amazon.de/HAVIT-Kabellose-Empfänger-Batterielaufzeit-Microsoft/dp/B074W8Y5NM/ref=pd_rhf_dp_p_img_8?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=FKS744TGGNPWM5XS1AHN
amazon.com/Lenovo-ThinkPad-Bluetooth-Laser-MOBTC9LA/dp/B009AELU06
youtube.com/watch?v=LmIuQrXKa7o
duckduckgo.com/?q=M618BU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you need to buy a gaymeme mouse, get a Zowie because they use Huano switches. All the other ones use shitty Omron switches that start having doubleclicking problems after 6-12 months.

You should tell people your grip style and hand measurements before you get a recommendation.
I usually pick my mice based on this guy's reviews.
rocketjumpninja.com/top-40/

Btw, the G403 is an excellent mouse, but the hump is way too high so it gets pretty uncomfortable for me. I have 19cm hands and it feels big, so I'd say get something else if your hands are smaller.

Claw grip
Long hand

Currently have a G100s, had double clicking problems and now the mouse is shaky at times, sensor must be fucked a little... after 3 years

Actually new Zowie mice (EC1/2-B) are complete trash and have worse QC issues than logitech. It's a joke, considering how overpriced they are in first place.

Would you be better of getting something from the EC-A series?

only mouse that can overclock to 8000hz and make use of usb.3 speed all other modern mice using 3360 sensor can only get to 2000hz

also this mouse costs 10$.. its called the WMO.

Attached: wmo_b.jpg (240x240, 10K)

I have a G Pro/G203. It's really good but the size and shape isn't for everyone
I had a G403 before and it got all greasy, wasn't as comfortable, and had OC issues from day one. I had that for over a year.

g403 is worth the price but the scroll wheel goes crazy after one year

What mouse should I get if I just want my wrist to stop hurting? Preferrably something cheap

Attached: suffer.jpg (720x566, 31K)

MX Ergo

ironmind expand your hands
fix ur posture

Just ordered the Amazon basics wired mouse. Can't wait XD

Is the mx master good? I want something comfortable, preferably wireless, that doesn't have gaymen-gear aesthetics

I need a wireless mouse to take to uni, what are some good options?

Yeah, or waiting another half month for them to release the new hopefully improved batch of EC-B mice

And it has shitty materials with no back support. Wmo is good but performance means nothing if it can't be used comfortably. EC is mostly palm grip, shill your mouse when people are looking at the FK series.

Stop using the mouse.
Use the keyboard as much as humanly possible.
When using the mouse grip it loosely and lightly.
These steps make even my shite work mouse bearable.

I don't understand the meme of a comfortable mouse. if your hand is small enough to actually touch the mouse all over then you are using a mouse that's too big for your hand. it should be 60% the size of your hand.

the wmo is one of the lightest mouse. used one since 2002 never had hand problems or cramps etc and full control not sure how to describe how I hold it thou. sorta abit of everything I think

also what do you mean shitty materials the WMO literally feels as rock solid as a 360 controller it was made by the same division of people at Microsoft after all sure it rattles when you shake it but the actual thing feels like a PS1 or Nintendo or 360 pad. solid as shit.

this

also G502

How come I bought a Logitech G300s three years ago and it doesn't have any of those issues?

you're a wizard

Comfort wise there's always a shape that'll fit certain grips and hand sizes better than others. Wmo is excellent for fingertip and claw grip from my experience but trying to rest my palm on it in any way screws my grip up, which sucks cause I'm dominantly a palm grip user.

Materials are pretty alright but the sides tend to get a slimy feel after an hour of playing a game when I'm playing. If they used the top material on the sides it'd probably be much better in this aspect

i have a G203
wired
precise
comfy
would buy it again

( i also have a shit webcam )

Attached: my_photo-2.jpg (640x480, 111K)

and RSI gloves :P

Attached: my_photo-4.jpg (640x480, 108K)

I have the G Pro, it's pretty good but expensive. I use a fingertip grip.
It's pretty much the same as this mouse but with a better sensor (dude why are your pictures so grainy?)

how is the g403 outdated ?

Attached: 1525146287275.jpg (1920x1080, 482K)

have a PS3 cam :
( it goes up to 180fps at QVGA :P ) but doesnt like low light ..

Attached: 2018-05-09-025019_1920x1080_scrot.png (798x620, 145K)

turn on a lamp or something

switch is very far away, I feel like it is in australia, can't be bothered to turn it on..!

your typing style looks very gay bro no offense

its a really comfy productivity mouse, especially if you do 3d modeling with all the extra buttons, horizontal thumb roller and stuff.

Note : Version 1 has a really lacking sensor, and caps out at like 1600DPI. It only has a 500MS polling rate if you use the dongle. Bluetooth on it is a laggy mess and feels like you are mousing in mud.

You CANNOT Turn off mouse acceleration with this model. This is the only thing preventing it from being the best mouse IMO. It always has some perceptible acceleration/rubberbanding

I have medium-small hands (a bit under 18cm long). I use a three-finger grip.
Recently bought a G403, G502, Rival 310 and Rival 600 from Amazon to try them out. Kept the 310 in the end. Make of that what you will.

My reasons if you're interested:
>G403 was too big and immediately uncomfortable for a handlet like me
>G502 was great, but too heavy and clunky. I already have a general-purpose mouse (G700s) and was specifically looking for a simple, light mouse
Then it was a toss-up between the two Rivals. In the end I chose 310 because:
>button feel is much better; they sound crisp, while the 600's sound hollow or something
>both shapes were comfortable, but I was palming the 600 and ended up clawing the 310, the latter being better for FPS games
>while the 600 was comfortable to hold, the angled right side coated in a smooth, rather slippery "rubber" made it annoying to pick up
>the 600 had a hugely inflated price due to completely useless gimmicks - I don't need the extra RGB, nor the extra weights, and the "double sensor" is an utter meme

And that concludes the recounting of my autism.

Was using Deathadder for 10 years. Decided to get the Logitech G403 since it was available for £30 and the Deathadders I have used post Deathadder 3G only lasted 2 years at max.
My 3G actually still works but right mouse click doesn't click to register a input anymore. So felt weird.
Anyway I would recommend the G403. It has a relatively similar form to the Deathadder. I prefer the rubber sides of the G403 as opposed to the new Deathadder since it doesn't collect grime.
It feels really solid as opposed to the Deathadder as well that feels hollow with or without the weight.
My only gripe is the side buttons could be bigger. Will still get a Logitech in the future should a problem occur anyway.

Gonna throw in another suggestion for the G203/G Pro. Love it for fingertip grip! You can get the G203 for around $20-25 refurbished on Amazon or shop around for a new one at $30. The G Pro has a better sensor, but the G203 has a better cable. Other than that the current revisions should be the same.

Are there any decent wireless gaming mice?

G900

he wears gloves while typing what do you expect out of him

Magic Mouse. Comes with an iMac.

Attached: 1489715027121.png (142x150, 84K)

I got a G9x sometimes before 2013. I use it heavily. It has Chinese Omron switches and I've replaced them 3 times so far. I fucked up ordering the Chinese switches, I hear Japanese made Omeron are better. Have not used a Huano switch, no opinions on them.

>PUBG
The absolute state of Jow Forums.

amazon.com/dp/B01M22T6XE/?coliid=I24AL40LX5JXNO&colid=3155VXJG2D4BU&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Loving this mouse. I hate mice that need to optimize with any kind of added software, which is pretty rare now. Also like my Zowie.

The logitechs are pretty comfy, but their quality keeps going down every year.

t. former logitech fanboy

Attached: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (800x640, 102K)

>quality going down every year
Depends on the mouse or the batch
The G Pro/ G203 and the G900s are top notch in quality
seems like a bunch of G403s have issues and I'm not sure about the G703

the sensor in the g203 performs almost as well as the g pro. very few people would notice the difference.

Is there actually a difference between a 40€ mouse and a 10€ chinese one?
I've had this cheap mouse for 2 years, it has additional buttons, I've been playing games on it just fine, it's comfortable and still works perfectly (it even has leds but fore me that's a downside), meanwhile a friend of mine spent 40€ on a mouse that had the wheel break after a year and the surface is getting ruined and sticky.
He says that he can't go back to a cheap mouse now but I don't see any reason why, any of you have experience or opinions in this?

the sensor is the only difference. Usually the debounce setting is shorter on a gaming mouse so the switches wear out in a year, that can be compensated for with a pc script.

G502 desu senpai

and does the sensor make a big difference?
Since I've never tried a good one and feel that the one i have now works perfectly good

I've been using the g403 for a very long time now. Apart from the scroll wheel being a bit slow, it is comfy, light, responsive. Really satisfied with it.

I should probably add that I ordered it from Japan.

There's a lot of garbage sensors on the market, so yeah. some will make you stare vertically in a first person shooter if you turn sideways in a hurry. then if you use a low dpi office mouse, due to sensitivity scaling you'll have pixels you literally can't aim at on the other side of a map unless they are on the lines of an invisible grid.
cheap mice are better than the ball mice of old but good sensors are worth the money.

Thank you, maybe I got lucky then or I'm just used to it, I'll be sure of it if I'll ever try a expensive mouse.

Get a ninox venator

i have this and it's great, the charge lasts for a long time too

I like zowie much but desu the g502 is pretty nice. It has the best scrollwheel ever

The mouse market is shit.
Even the "flawless" mice in the old sticky are shit. But slightly less shit than modern mice by the same brands.
Just get a cheap refurb from the ones on the wiki.

Honey, get a new phone camera RIGHT NOW.

Only used my laptop touchpad and now upgrading to a new laptop. Any major consequences of using a $10 wireless mouse?

For example:
amazon.de/HAVIT-Kabellose-Empfänger-Batterielaufzeit-Microsoft/dp/B074W8Y5NM/ref=pd_rhf_dp_p_img_8?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=FKS744TGGNPWM5XS1AHN

So annoying!
Looking for G403 on Ebay, all seem to be either wired or wireless
I want the version where it is wired and wireless!

Glad to see Logitech is backing off the hyper l33t gamer aesthetic.
Are you speaking from first hand experience? My current Zowie is starting to double click after ~2 years and I wanted a new mouse with the latest sensor (3360).
I've seen other posts about the latest Zowies with this latest sensor being of bad quality, but no one really elaborates on it.
Get one of pic related instead. I've had one for years and my wrists haven't had any fatigue/pain since. For me, it doesn't hamper my mouse movement while playing games nor gets in the way at all really.

Attached: wrist_rest.jpg (300x300, 13K)

Nah youve got it wrong. Gamer aesthetic has evolved to look like this. Minimal with leds.

Well, it's better than this.

Attached: 910-004070-th.jpg (235x185, 10K)

Thats the same concept though, just more buttons. Actually its funny, a lot of business people have gaming mice. I once sold a zowie za12 to someone who wanted it for a normal office

>a lot of business people have gaming mice
Because it's either gayming shit with good materials and internals, or cheapo chinese """office""" crap
t. g403 at home and rival 100 at work

Nah i meanlike cad people usually buy g502s and whatnot. I get the reasoning dont worry

>doubleclicking

Squirt of contact cleaner fixes this.

see

I've asked before but never get a fucking answer, maybe I'll try just one more time.

Where can I get a mouse that is actually BIG? I have massive hands and palm grips, every mouse I've ever used is too small for me. Tell me one that is fucking BIG, every other feature is secondary.

Zowie fk1+ is pretty big and wide. Mx ergo is sorta big in a different way

No wireless BOO

palm to sometime claw grip. very small hand.
thi
this slim thinkpad one is too small (not tall enough) amazon.com/Lenovo-ThinkPad-Bluetooth-Laser-MOBTC9LA/dp/B009AELU06

but Logitech M325 is too tall (although it is comfy for a while)

lol, going to try this..!

t. G400S owner

Deathadder Elite is pretty big.

Hm .. Tried it on an old cheap mouse ( Logitech M150 (M-UAS144 ) with clicking issues and now it is perma clicking :P

Turns out it also has cheap switches (omron D2FC-F-7N) while there are also D2FC-F-7N(20M) ( rated for 20 million clicks )
I left it on the sun so the liquid will dry up

This russian video was helpful for dissasembly
youtube.com/watch?v=LmIuQrXKa7o

Attached: DSC_5712s2.jpg (1024x678, 347K)

>decent
G602 or G700s
>actually fucking good
G603 or if you got the money for it, G900

I dunno. I've played a few thousand hours of path of exile on mine which involves rapidly clicking all the time and the switches are still working flawlessly

G403 - I've had 3, one lasted a long fucking time but two didn't last long at all. I've always had bad luck with Logitech so I kinda avoid them.

I have a Steel Series Rival 110 right now. It's decent for what you pay for, but you can definitely do better. Got it on sale for 25 dollars and it's going strong after almost a year of heavy use.

I love my G203

>inexpensive, like $20
>well made
>RGB for LED nutcases
>simple and ergonomic design

My hands never gets cramps or hurts from using it

Attached: 26-197-252-Z01.jpg (640x480, 19K)

This mouse is no longer manufactured. Hard to find at rrp. The newer Microsoft mouse is shit.

don't buy logitech if you aren't a handlet

i bought a g403 last year and it was the worst mouse i've ever used. went back to my razer chroma mid csgo game and ended up top fragging after bottom fragging

G203 is perfectly fine for handlets, you chose a wrong model.

that's the thing i'm not a handlet

It seems you got gorilla hands, g403 is pretty big.

g302 lasts a long time and is real cheap. only problem is i use the middle mouse button for dota and that gets worn out while everything else lasts years. why are middle mouse buttons so shit these days? theyre all hard and ratchet instead of squishy buttons too. the only one without those hard ratchet middle scroll wheels is the g302.

guys I opened another 2 broken mice and sprayed the switches with contact cleaner and they fucking came back to life :D

I am now using my previous mouse
which is a generic RSI mouse M618BU ( duckduckgo.com/?q=M618BU )
it is worse than the G203 in terms of precision build quality etc but it is ultra comfy desu
thanks to the user that suggested the contact cleaner trick!

t. The user with the PS3 cam :P

Attached: my_photo-5.jpg (640x480, 86K)

>Logitech
mouse switches ALWAYS fail within 6 months
>Razer
lol do not purchase, unless you want a naga (left handed version) which is a half decent choice for MMOs if you are left handed.
>Corsair
Meh, who knows? shit amazon reviews & only ever see people using them who are sponsored.
>Steelseries
One of the best, generally very long lasting and have MUH RGB, can't go wrong nd have all bases covers
>Roccat
eh, maybe if you enjoy the whole "modular" thing and have a specific use case for it..
>Any unknown brand with a good sensor
Usually results in shit failing fast, it's sad because a lot of people go full basedboi over the good sensor but in reality it's a piece of shit, only buy fro Amazon so you can return it (if) it fails and get a replacement.

You have been warned

Personally, I fucking love my G502. It tracks PERFECTLY with ZERO acceleration, to a point where other mice I try feel like they just don't work right.

>shilling for steelseries
hello damage control department. id like to report a bully, but first buy these steel series headphones

>mouse switches are not logitech but omron
you need to go deeper..

Avoid the logitech g903. It developed double clicking on both buttons and the warranty unit had double click on the left button out of the box. 150 dollars for a piece of shit

Is this a bully hunter?

The old logitech g500s is pretty big but, you know, old

I still miss mine

Roccat has several good offerings that are not at all modular, and you left odd the most important company of all: zowie. Also steelseries's new materials feel like shit aside from rival 600