I found an iPhone X in the subway but its locked. How do I unlock it?

I found an iPhone X in the subway but its locked. How do I unlock it?

Attached: iphone-x-silver-select-2017.jpg (305x358, 15K)

We have this post every single day
>give it back jamal
>a thread died for this

Give it back to the owner. They will know the password

a thread died for this

You can’t, Tyrone

If you heat it to exactly 70 degrees Celsius it disintegrates the security chip but everything else remains intact. This is the the undocumented hardware backdoor used during refurbs.

Take it to an Apple store. They will give it to the owner.

Shove it up your ass and start screaming BRAAAAAAAAP while the phone is vibrating, it should be more than enough to unlock it

>thinking americans can understand celcius
Oh no no no no no

you shove it up your rectum

*Celsius
>thinking any non-American can do something as simple as spell

go to the nearest police station and tell them you need the iphone unlock kit

celcius is the british spelling ameritard

Simple. Find the owner and have him unlock it.
Generally, you can drop it at the apple store and they'll find and contact the owner for you.

Is unlocking an Iphone really that hard? can't you just send it to some chinese that made it and he will show you the secret konami code?

incelsius is the new world spelling antifatard

touche

Attached: classydolan.png (512x384, 13K)

Try the face unlock.
It might work. If it doesn't, try point it toward a white person.

Hand it to the subway staff Tyrone..

just smash it with a rock and smile knowing you've made the world a slightly better place

underated

The problem is once it is lost or stolen in the Apple database it can't ever be connected to a carrier. So unlock didn't help you even if you could.

The back door password is: niggerstoungemyanus

god damn it tyrone

Put it in the microwave, it's like how putting PC components in the oven fixes them for a while. It'll unlock and the phone will be reflowed like it's brand new.

the fbi has been trying to do it since the iphone was released, and even tried suing Apple to make them do it. If there's a way, its only known by a few people that don't work at Apple

Attached: 1519685302046.png (396x382, 129K)

Stick it in the microwave on high for 30 seconds. It will melt the security chip. After that you will be good to go without a password.

And we are gonna have it again tomorrow. Problem?