Thoughts?

Attached: browsers.jpg (2000x1276, 521K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gnu.org/software/gnuzilla/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where's Lolifox?

Attached: lolifox.jpg (311x162, 6K)

Where does Abrowser fall?

Any recommended useflags for palemoon?

Mozilla never cooperated with Soros, both launched separate and completely independent "anti fake news" initiatives at the same time
Current Mozilla is a shitfest but it isn't as awful as Chrome shills want you to believe, it's still by far the least evil major browser organization out there
Use GNU IceCat if you really don't want to associate with Mozilla, don't believe Google shills telling you it's useless due to LibreJS, since LibreJS isn't even enabled by default

iridium and palemoon are still better

any site that doesn't work in elinks is malware

IceCat is ok.
Pale maymay is garbage.

Pale moon is german. Therefore it's a jew eradicating machine. Any questions?

So what would you recommend ? Never really thought about my browser and use Chrome. Guess I'm pretty much fuck since I use gmail though.

Been using ungoogled-chromium recently. It's probably placebo, but the extent to which the autist who makes it went to rip out all google stuff is reassuring. Can't install extensions from chrome web store because that would make the browser talk to google, lol (you can still install them, just not with a single mouseclick).
Do any of you guys know what significant differences there are between ungoogled chromium and Iridium, btw? They seem very similar, but I only used Iridium for a day or two a while back.

>OpenSUSE + Palemoon

Attached: A8d4TTVc_400x400.jpg (215x215, 8K)

Iridium gets updates every half year due to the sheer difficulty of removing Google's spyware from Chromium, Pale Moon unfortunately doesn't work well with modem sites (though GNU IceCat doesn't work with some modern sites since everyone only tests with the latest Fx stable) and Moon Child is a cunt who will blacklist addons he dislikes and sperg about his Moon trademarks
It's not placebo

can you get icecat for windows?

Complete retardation

I don't see why Pale Moon isn't considered a Firefox fork in that. What the fuck is Dooble?

>le "MUH MOZZARELLA DOESN'T WANT ME TO POST SHITTY BAITS ON Jow Forums" meme
>ungoogled chromium anywhere above placebo autism

Attached: average gaymen kiddy.jpg (960x1280, 171K)

>pale meme

enjoy your 5 year old firefox

How about Slimjet? I've been using it for a few weeks, feels like a better version of Iridium.

In terms of security nothing comes remotely close to Chromium/Chrome.

>Pale Meme as God tier

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhaahhaahhahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahh

>"Note that building binary packages for Windows and macOS currently requires non-free software, so we no longer distribute binary releases for those platforms."
gnu.org/software/gnuzilla/
You can build it yourself or search for some unofficial builds.

I haven't posted here in a while. Did the guys making that moonrunner thing give up yet?

Attached: ItsNothing.png (100x100, 209)

The only people upset with initiatives against fake news are trumpfags.

What does the Soros business have to do with Waterfox? Anything of that nature should be stripped out unless you can prove otherwise.

Attached: 1493553532453.png (380x296, 75K)

Brave is dope.

Where's Links2?

Attached: 1511725932799.png (500x276, 217K)

ice dragon

Waterfox belongs in god tier. All of the mozilla bloat and garbage (like pocket) is stripped out.

ungoogled-chromium just has more patches than iridium. ungoogled-chromium uses some of iridium's patches but also adds way more of its own.

I hope there were a lolifox and it only support html and css. No js, webrtc, dom bs

I like Opera's sidebar and snapshot feature.

Lolifox were real like 10 years ago.