Best distro for KDE?

Looking to try KDE because i'm bored of Gnome, and MATE is a bit basic. What's a solid distro with a good KDE setup. Would Kubuntu be the best bet?

Attached: 1519715188170.jpg (2000x2000, 315K)

You know you can have more than one DE installed

lxkt+kwin

I'm aware. I just don't have a distro installed atm.

KDE neon my dude.

Attached: neofetch2018050710562125936.png (1366x768, 149K)

Kubuntu

Open Soo-seh

Neon or Arch

Fedora28. Will actually have the latest version available, and it's used by Linus himself. If there's any distro where shit is just guaranteed to work on the bleeding edge, it's fedora

Opensuse because the patches.

debian

debian testing/sid

Attached: Screenshot_20180426_202322.png (1366x768, 1.38M)

Kubuntu

Definitely openSUSE or KDE Neon, former for integrations and touchups they did and latter for bleeding edge and their definitive release on a stable base. Just never touch Kubuntu because that thing has been broken for ages and they do nothing special lol

wrong, fedora only cares about GNOME, the kde spin is dogshit

Kubuntu is often caled the worst KDE distro

Opensuse
Slackware
Gentoo
Arch
NixOS

Yea, the spin is just a showcase distro, bloated as all hell and unoptimised. It'd be better to do a minimal install instead but it's still not the best

is Debian Stable with KDE good enough? I love Debian's stability but I'm not sure if the version shipped has some nasty bugs.

fuckin any distro you mega turbo brainlets

no u

Anything rolling.

Unironically Gentoo. The Gentoo KDE team releases updates fast, often the same day as the official release. It works with ConsoleKit, elogind or systemd. It's very lightweight thanks to Gentoo's modularity. You can even add the kde ebuild repo and install "live ebuilds" which are basically KDE software and applications straight from the git master!

Not anymore.
Try for yourself instead of spewing bullshit.

is it possible to run kde and i3 at the same time?

Works on my machine :^)
Nah srsly should be working