I have an interview for a general "IT guy" position in two days. Tell me everything I need to know

I have an interview for a general "IT guy" position in two days. Tell me everything I need to know.

Attached: 1496802142014.jpg (960x960, 191K)

3dpd a shit
akarin is the best yuruyuri

that's it, good luck

You wont get the job. You're not good looking enough. They need a chad IT guy.

>chad IT guy.
everyone knows that no such thing exists.

This is why you don't have a job.

PETANKO

found the virgin weeaboo

No one gives a shit, fuck off and contract aids from anal prolapse OP. SAGE

Attached: Didnu Basketball.jpg (629x800, 189K)

although she is sexy, please refrain from posting this in Jow Forums suffering from sexual disfunction

Be sure to take your best kneepads
-sincerely Jow Forums

Run while you still can T.T

"general IT"? Sounds like you'll be over-worked and under-compensated.

The pay is actually supposed to be surprisingly good, but it's at an ivy league university so I'm worried about their expectations.

The requirements for the job are very vague and it looks like they value higher level education over relevant education.

you've gotta go

It does if the IT desk is in the reception lobby. Gotta put the best faces in front for the company

Good luck op, hope you get it

9 times out of 10 you can just ignore what the job listing asks for. Just tell them your credentials and assume you're better than every other applicant and you'll be fine

>I don't exist

Is IT legitimately your passion? If not, why are you applying for this job?

Thanks, I do too. I've never done IT work other than fixing my own things since my family was too poor to take broken equipment to someone else.

I was honestly surprised because they contacted me in less than two days even though I have almost zero IT experience. I do have a doctorate though and the lab I was in got a lot of money at one point so I did get a chance to spec out and buy some hardware for a lab. I tried to spin that in my favor. I'm clueless as far as jargon and all the detailed IT stuff goes, though.

ayano is the best tho

head back to your daycare board stupid cuck

I did a doctorate in something that does not really lead to good career opportunities. There are opportunities, but the work is pretty uninteresting, i.e. it's far more trivial since it has to make a profit vs experimental work in a university where you just do things to see what happens. I don't want to become a researcher either because most of the work you do is pretty pointless and the grant application process is just white collar welfare.

I do like hands on work too much to go fully computational, and I do like actually fixing things vs doing calculations for the sake of obtaining new data. It seems like IT would be a good fit.