What’s so bad about frog posting Jow Forums? I love Pepe

What’s so bad about frog posting Jow Forums? I love Pepe

Attached: FE1D1CA5-BE2C-466E-8201-11A0CE73C5C7.jpg (800x450, 36K)

It triggers the faggots who unironically believe this isn't Jow Forums's cum dumpster

Shut the fuck up you manchild

Topkek le buttblasted weebmutt

I was only pretending to be seething cringelord

Attached: images.png (241x209, 10K)

Le ironic buttblasted weebmutt

bant lost the frog war a long time ago
they tried to fight back pepe/cirno with fresh oc but that didnt work out

cope

Can't stop the signal bb

Attached: the-frogs-will-come-up-on-you-and-your-people-21496967.png (500x577, 147K)

Attached: 1535723253792.png (451x428, 9K)

>2018
>people still get Pepe and his little brother Apu mixed up

Attached: 1527046843463.jpg (518x960, 88K)

Because he's spammed for no other reason than to be annoying.
And because you're a disgusting furfag or whatever the amphibian equivilent/and or a Jow Forumstard that needs to unironically kill himself.

Attached: Kekistani.jpg (712x1072, 264K)

You people are genuinely some of the most autistic, mentally ill individuals I've ever met, and that's a lot coming from the site where people unironically marry cartoon characters or kill themselves over mild annoyances. For about a decade now, you've been trying to push Pepe's ugly mug as the face of the site for no other reason than to prove you can. People have died. Millions of dollars have been wasted. Some reality TV host got elected president, all so you could replace Yotsuba in the role as that irrelevant 404 image that occasonally shows up.

Not only have you failed in that role, but hiro doesn't even aknoweledge you in the 15th anniversery card where all Jow Forums memes were shown: Boomer Wojak got in over your avatar, GONDOLA, a meme who is dead outside of like three boards got in. Meanwhile, /v/ finally got tired of your bullshit and ironically pushed Bowsette or whatever the fuck you call Peach Bowser just to get you banned from the board the same way you're banned from /a/, and others are going to follow suit because without /v/'s support you're just a Jow Forums meme, and we all know how much the rest of Jow Forums thinks about that. You've become the butt of the joke when it comes to self-absorbed communites who have no self-awareness, and now Pepe's the punchline when it comes to Jow Forums "traditionalists" when the entire original point of the meme was to give anyone taking this meme nonesense seriously the finger.

And why the fuck are you even doing this to begin with? At the end of the day, whether or not Pepe becomes this site's mascot, you're still a basement dwelling NEET who wasted the best years of his life trying to force a meme into undeath. With the ammount of efort you've spent pushing the frog you literally did millions worth of political campaigning FOR FREE, and you're the ones that complain about the "jannies".

Attached: 1507147504943.jpg (327x1130, 125K)

only problem with pepjack is it blocks people from creating fresh OC

YOU HAVE NO RIGHT

Don't get flustered.
I just posted the uncropped version.

yea pepes great
DANCE DANCE DANCE

there’s literally nothing wrong with it

nothing