Be me

>be me
>2042
>live with my facebook assigned gf
>she gets jealous of my cute robo-gf
>come home one day to find she's murdered robo-gf
>court says robo-gf doesn't have rights
>facebook assigned gf laughs at my little dick

Do should robo-gf be of to allowed right to life?

Attached: 1407673379669.gif (360x203, 3.93M)

Let me ask you first:
How does a machine live?

Attached: cover.jpg (347x353, 26K)

>robot rights
This is going to become a thing at some point, isn't it?

Well, with developments such as the NEAT algorithm over the past few decades, I wouldn't be surprised if computers are able to feel genuine emotions, or something extremely close to it, in the near future.

Attached: omfg.png (545x329, 168K)

>Court says robo-gf has no rights
>court charges facebook assigned gf with destruction of property.
everything goes better than expected.

mfw facebook assigned gf has to buy me another robo-gf

Attached: 1503554718233.jpg (807x802, 74K)

>muh robot rights
Fuck off faggot

Computers cannot "feel" you pseudo-intellectual autist.

>Do should robo-gf be of to allowed right to life?
no and neither do should you do live
fgt

Attached: 9JGix.jpg (1680x1050, 274K)

Attached: giphy.gif (245x165, 1.28M)

Attached: 8af44f682ccc80510cb5792fa686238c.gif (400x223, 1.87M)

>be me
>2042
>upload brain matter to cloud so I can collect basic income
>accidently gave my skinsuit to Wells Fargo-ABC-Yum company back in 2038 in tos so bumming at startups while collecting more certificates and degrees
>sue for all my crypto-bitbucks in HP court in South Bronx, New York brought to you by Pepsi along with half the state of Gran Nueva Inglaterra
>forgot password to bus fare coin-purse
>can't make it to court
>don't have money to pay fines so I agree to loan 30m heartbeats to meet robo attorney late expenses
>have to sell half my plasma just to pay rent
>die because gluten free bread prices rose 3% the same week chlamydia-free robo sexbots came out and I spent all my money getting three
>re-awaken in virtual cloud world
>virtual cloud world is a re-creation of the present day

What does robo laws have to do with it?
Destruction of property is destruction of property. Unless we have law that states that robots cannot be a property which should be inane.

What makes you so sure? I'm talking about artificial intelligence that functions exactly like a human brain, the only difference being that it would be physically represented by silicon instead of flesh. How could you deny that such an entity has emotions?

>die because gluten free bread prices rose 3% the same week chlamydia-free robo sexbots came out and I spent all my money getting three

Attached: 1405149729913.gif (298x224, 3.59M)

>except the sun is eric raymond's head reading his essays
>invest in ear muffs
>study science
>discover cp cure
>wager with sun god for entry back into real world
>he likes his cp
>hear ben carson on radio
>take hammer to ben carson and break cloud
>all the souls of the dead re-enter 2042
>begin to campagin for all souls rights

>he doesn't into bad English on the hyperweb

Attached: 1405148827234.jpg (251x249, 11K)

>hurr, durr, our existence is nothing but a series of chemical reactions
AI has to be programmed with specific code that determines how it will use the data it receives. The logic that the AI follows is logic that is constructed from the human point of view, that it's instructed to follow. Unless sciencefags can define "life", "feelings", "emotions" with 100% objective certainty, you can never claim that human understanding of "life" is complete. Unless that understanding is complete, we cannot "implement" it elsewhere. Unless we reach omega point, we won't get objective understanding of the universe and since we will never reach omega point, the so called "perfect ai" will never be possible. Faggots like you are easily impressed with gimmicky shit. Just one look at the back-end is all that it takes to shatter the illusion of "muh perfection".

>Jow Forums doesn't understand law
Nigger robo girl has no right and is your she is your property you can litigate for damage, and emotional scaring, and claim this was a torture inflicted on you via the fb gf

>you can't imitate something without knowing exactly how it works
user, you sure you shouldn't be in special education class right now?

>it just werks!
>it's science an sheit, you don't need to properly understand it to implement it
>Question the integrity of my bullshit rhetoric? No way mane!
>even though you don't have proper understanding, it's completely fine to say shit like it is objectively defined and anyone saying otherwise is wrong
>human psych and state of being is just like muh circuits, so even if my theory is wrong, the end result is perfect and unquestionable
Take your feel-good theories and nu-science, shove it up your hole and please kys.

Attached: autist.jpg (221x250, 9K)

Where is that from ?

Animatrix

thanks user

your a fucking retarded faggot