Top CPUs

What happened here, did Intel not give him enough shekels?
youtube.com/watch?v=y6FH-LM7vXc

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oMNFoNtKCR8
itnews.com.au/news/eight-more-spectre-style-flaws-found-in-intel-processors-490279
youtube.com/watch?v=lN5mxFfkr7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>intelsalts literally incapable of believing that amd could make a decent cpu
You might want to find a new hobby before next year lad, considering the 7nm Zen 2 release.
It might be too much for you, seeing Intel get raped like that.

Attached: 390.gif (1200x550, 466K)

>Caring about CPU wars
>Not making your own ISA
>Not fabricating your own CPU

AMD spends their marketing budget on Internet shills, it's a tradition of theirs.

Does that mean Intel shills are doing it for free?

>You might want to find a new hobby before next year lad, considering the 7nm Zen 2 release.
This. If you think Zen+ is destroying Intel, just wait until next year. Intel has fucking nothing, and Zen2 will be on a node smaller than Intel can do, while optimizing a winning architecture.
Intel is fucking dead come 2019. No amount of money they pour into R&D will save them, it's too late. They might have a chance in late 2021.

>Intel has fucking nothing
BUT SEKRIT SAUCE

Of course, why would other sites recommend Intel 7740X and 7640X too right?

>Dumping their own bullshit on other people. Saying that other people do the things that you yourself do.
Classic kike move

this but unironically

>You might want to find a new hobby before next year lad, considering the 7nm Zen 2 release.
>If you think Zen+ is destroying Intel

>tfw the delusional AyyMDrones really believe that

>tfw AyyMDrones have severe RAM issues and can't remember how Coffee Lake totally obliterated Lolzen less than a year ago and lolzen buyers got cucked

>tfw AyyMDrones have no logical processing power (AyyMD can't even equip their shill bots with decent CPUs, ayy LMAO) to deduce that the same thing is going to happen with Lolzen+, lolzen2 and any lolzen+ - = 0

>actually believing that the leader of the industry will give up its market share and a company that can afford to spend dozens of billions on R&D doesn't have secret solutions just waiting to be unveiled

Another proof that owners of AyymD """"""CPU"""""" have negative IQ (not that one would need any additional proof lmao)

AMD Steve was always an AMD shill.

That's why it's hilarious when AMDrones turn on him.

Every video he goes out of his way to shit on Intel and jack off AMD.

He's counterbalanced by Intel Steve who shits on AMD subtly.

Intel doesn't need to shill it because they know people are gonna buy it anyways.

Israel is bombing Syria.

I would still like to know how Ryzen's memory/cache latency is so bad.

Attached: 75a954d6c46b8a21ba7d02e8c447a09ebd2c88a3fb2a11b809e38f51190c7690.png (1366x716, 407K)

How's 10nm going, Brian? :-)

it wasn't a sauce after all, it was cheddar cheese,.

I'm gonna run a 6502 core on my FPGA and never use anything else

He was redpilled by AdoredTV

Stop projecting, Brian.

Attached: bear.gif (200x200, 91K)

>intel getting raped

dumb amd poster. intel is perfectly fine. most people and companies buy prebuilt pcs. guess who owns that market? intel and that's not going to change. servers are still going to run intel as well.

the custom pc market is a niche one and amd hasn't even gotten close to being a significant player in that market. maybe poor lads who can't afford an i7 will go to amd but most people will still buy intel. ryzen has yet to match intel's ipc and ryzen+ is only as good as a devils canyon in terms of ipc. nice that's a four year old cpu.

maybe zen 2 will be able to match my skylake.

Attached: [Coalgirls]_Ore_no_Imouto_ga_Konna_ni_Kawaii_Wake_ga_Nai_07_(1280x720_Blu-ray_FLAC)_[CF254D69].mkv_s (1280x720, 78K)

Sasuga dumb Kuroshit poster, are you trying to dethrone BEAwesome as the biggest imbecile on this board?

Who /AMDbagholder/ here?

Attached: A9FF095E-8863-4CDE-943C-085BF8EEB817.jpg (1700x1700, 188K)

i'm not a fanboy of either i'm just trying to talk some sense into ayymd posters

Steve is cool. Last year he said the 1600 is better value than an 8400, i still ignored him and was glad i did but for him of course ryzen is better, he makes and edits videos and i dont do any work on my home gaming pc. I just dont buy the more threada fine wine meme after owning an fx cpu

>this level of deflection
bruh look at this duuude

only read of iran camps/sites in Syria while holding the Golan heights. not denying that (((they))) wouldn't bomb syrian army just for fun

>Ryzen has the same IPC as Devils Canyon
Factually false, you clearly haven't read the Agner writeup on the architecture.

.... they have the same core count, virtually the same performance at the same clock, the 1600 will overclock on all cores to the single thread boost clock of the 8400, and its not a dead socket.

This isn't even factoring in SMT that'll give 30% higher performance on average when loading it with 12 threads.

the approach is nothing like Bulldozer, what the fuck are you talking about. You sound like the people ripping 4c8t i7 buyers four years back when 4c4t is virtually mandatory now.

Attached: terry.jpg (418x438, 24K)

1600 oced is still worse in games, 2600 oced is still worse in gaming. All sockets will be dead when i upgrade in 5 years to a new cpu. Reminder, support ends for the zyen chipset in a year and a half so enjoy your sidegrades

Nobody on Jow Forums knows who Agner Fog is nor do they understand his technical papers.

intel shills have this thing called, buyer's remorse.
You bought a shinny turd.
you use it and a few days later it's deprecated and superseded by something better and cheaper.
So, in order to avoid committing sudoku after having spent $2k on jewish tricks and having their platform EOLed in mere months, they are executing the propaganda 101 as described by Goebbels. Spread the lies, until everyone believe that it's truth.
When this is accepted as "common truth" the buyers' remorse is not so intense and the sudoku urge drops to acceptable levels.

>nor do they understand his technical papers.
....but they make bold statements about subjects they don't understand.

It improved. Even the single core. Zen+ actually improved more on the singlecore than on multicore.

Attached: 1919.jpg (3840x2160, 517K)

Welcome to Jow Forums. I personally on barely grasp what Agner has written about as that deep into the engineering side of cpus is beyond me.

you know you're losing out on single core performance when overclocking right?

enjoy your amdpoo losers

Attached: 1501700991319.jpg (670x204, 18K)

Yes, a bit. It still matches my [email protected].

I'm currently experimenting with Auto-OC+XFR2.

ok schlomo

>SAUCE
you mean the stuff they put under the IHS

Attached: 1445291359018.jpg (175x164, 22K)

By how much? I lose out on multicore when I do't overclock.
What do I need to turn on to get the huge single core boosts while keeping my multicore at 4.2

>Threadripper being the best extreme performance option in that list.
>Can't get past 4ghz without choking up and dying even on water.

Set the XFR performance level to max.

64 fucking threads supporting 2TB of ram.

>64 fucking threads
You're talking about epyc not threadripper here, fampai, cut that threadcount at least on half.

Woops you are correct. Still, 32 threads with 2TB ram support and full I/O down the entire product stack is nothing to sneeze at.

Done in the BIOS or Ryzen master?

>2600
>sidegrade

You should be using the BIOS to overclock in general as the good boards have vastly more options available to you.

>keep repeating 8700k is best gaming CPU
Doesn't understand it's only worth it for 1080p 144Hz gaming.
That is, holding all gamers back because they want moar fps, disregard graphics quality.

Alright thanks user, I'll try to find that when I have time. Compare performance and temps, for some reason the motherboards like to pump it full of unnecessary voltage when left stock. I feel like that would be exacerbated with auto OC.

Don't listen user.
Ryzen is a 'smart' cpu.
my 2700X held 3925-3950Mhz on low RPM adapters fo Noctua NH-D15.
Remove them, and suddenly 3975Mhz minimum.
But you have to remember this is the all core boost.
That literally never happens in real life.

If you are overly concerned about that try keeping your LLC low. Side note: if you have a crosshair hero (and I imagine other top end boards, but i'm most familiar with the crosshair) setting LLC to 4 or 5 is basically zero vdroop but absolutely murderous overshoot.

1080p ultra?
What do you need 720p medium for?
Oy vey this goy is trying to get me to bench above 480p low

Ryzen is utter shit for gaming.

youtube.com/watch?v=oMNFoNtKCR8

Wow wtf I hate Ryzen

1600 to 2600 to 3600
Sidegrades

Attached: 1520166137504.png (1971x697, 47K)

Did they not found more flaws in intel crap CPU? There is no end to this, switching to AMD is the only way for secure computing

itnews.com.au/news/eight-more-spectre-style-flaws-found-in-intel-processors-490279

Attached: 1514855041050.png (868x756, 265K)

>Only a few % extra in games is important
>Only the 8700K is worth it for those few extra FPS.
This is all Jewish cock suckers have left to cling onto.

What site recommended the 7640X?
I need to filter them in my hosts file.

>unbiased people are AMD shills
>how dare someone not recommend Nvidia after how poorly the 580, 680, and 780 ALL aged, as well as Ti and Titan models.
>how dare someone not recommend Nvidia after 3.5gb
There's more than just the fps for the dollar at the current time.

Intel is utter shit for gaming

youtube.com/watch?v=lN5mxFfkr7g
>45% faster

*4.2GHz

oy vey

why was this thread delided

Attached: Screenshot-2018-5-10 g - Technology-or8.png (710x510, 34K)

hmm i wonder (((((((why)))))))

kek

NOOOOOO! I'M IN CHARGE HERE!

Attached: 1524656068185.png (653x726, 84K)

Someone Ctrl+C/Crtl+V'd this
You're a filthy oxygen thief