>gets the iPhone just for iMessage

Attached: image-1.jpg (720x482, 56K)

>things that have never happened for 1000, Alex

you must not go out often.
This is pure normie behavior and it is way too common.
Some people will NOT message you if you have a ''green bubble''.

I turned off message, doesn’t it work through the net? What if the other person has internet off? I got an iPhone SE solely for its size

They KEEP iphones for the imessage(because their dumbfuck friends can't get botherered to switch), but they don't get an iphone if they didn't have it before. That's why iphone's growth is stagnating and even falling ioutside of America(where people weren't using imessage anyway).

I saw that twitter link. It was all niggers so if thats what normies are to you i suggest you find a nicer place to live. Iphone is the cadillac of phones.

>This is pure normie behavior
This is pure nigger behavior, stop living in a ghetto.

No, fuck that, SMS is better, it is always delivered.

I use I message as sms sucks user

Normal human beings use iPhones a lot, those with jobs and families, so yeah I can understand if you're a lowlife NEET but in a family full of normal people, you would pick the iPhone to talk to them or otherwise be a lonesome loser.

>Some people will NOT message you if you have a ''green bubble''.
Of course not, it would cost them money, they just like to use iMessage since it's cheaper.

>reee why won't you spend money on talking to me reee, it's because I use a android device!?
That's how you sound like.

If you were born before 1994 and/or have a gf, it doesn't matter. But for any young male wishing to present himself as an ideal mate in today's culture, blue message bubbles are a must.

>where people weren't using imessage anyway
Who's ass did you pull this out of?

iphone's market share is below 20% in most countries, so they are pretty much forced to use other messengers.

>Of course not, it would cost them money, they just like to use iMessage since it's cheaper.
Why any adult let themselvs get trapped like that?

Where are you from?

I can confirm.
I live in france and this sort of behavior is unheard of even in nigger communities.

Nobody uses iMessage here in Brazil, it's just WhatsApp, even on iPhones.

>If you were born before 1994

thank god, kids these days confuse me

also I use exclusively SMS and facebook messenger

EVERYBODY look, it's a real live BOOMER!

Attached: laughingwhores.png (449x401, 400K)

>another retardation from the USA.

Only common in the United States
American’s use iPhones pretty much exclusively because Apple is after all an American company.
They were also most American’s first interaction with a smartphone.

Seems like a pure Ameritard behavior. Never seen nothing like that in EU

what else would you expect from a country of niggers and jews?

This

>iphone's growth is stagnating
Source? The last reports I've read showed iPhone sales were skyrocketing.

>Implying i don't just use my macbook for that and then laugh when girls meet up with me expecting me to have an iPhone and I pull out my S9.

Feels. So. Fucking. Cache.

This is why iPhone users get laid more

Attached: IPHONE-USERS-SEX.jpg (423x321, 40K)

More women use iPhones, so that makes sense.

I'm on a Lumia 640 right now, and I've only got one partner, my wife uses an android and she's had 11 partners that I know of.

10 years ago
everyone would get a blackberry because of ping

>11 partners that I know of.

Attached: 1507328979786.jpg (141x141, 5K)

>11 partners that I know of

Attached: KimJongNamDeadLOL.jpg (480x269, 25K)