Discord pulling a Zuckerberg move

So now discord is shilling to 3rd partys and antifa liberals are "exposing the evil alt right nazis" by doxing servers
What would you do to over come this as a user?
Did Jow Forums not see a propierty software company like discord selling user data coming at all?
And do you see any flaws with this "redpilled" video?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uwIk1UJ_AAs

Attached: unnamed (2).png (245x240, 2K)

>discord
Normalfag problems. If you wanted impartial platform, you'd be using telegram.

>redpilled anything
Yup, it's flawed.

Probably based in SF like all the other SJW crap: Patreon, etc.

>telegram
it sucks ass though

you can be doxxed on any platform, its hardly a discord problem. start using different usernames for each website and avoid telling others which accounts are yours.
you can also do some misdirection to muddy the waters, for example adding a fakenamegenerator name/address to an old forum/gaming service account.

I already do that. Nothing besides email is linked to my discord. So i am safe if i dont join a random server and start yelling 14/88?

OHMAGAD THEY GONNA SELL ALL MY MEMES AND XD'S

>Patreon
>SJW
lmao
I run a white nationalist Youtube channel and pull $1k a month from Patreon

what about hatreon?

doxing only works if you have bad opsec, so you should be safe even if you do join a server and start yelling 14/88

>linking an actual alt right larper

Attached: 1525401134189.jpg (1600x1200, 275K)

telegram is burnt STOP USING

Attached: 13f36961-ff95-4ca7-aa86-eea05671e055..jpg (1440x2280, 648K)

at least Lauren southern was pulled off which is a sjw move. don't believe this patreon shill

You are aware the eternal They has no sense of irony, right?

Discord is a botnet marketed to gaymer teens, there's no reason for anyone on Jow Forums to use it, regardless of their political views.

>exposing the evil alt right nazis
good cause.

where do you think we are?

>eponymous
Signal
>anonymous
OTR etc

>discord
>servers
Right...

I want to suck the cum off his asshole fuck who is this sexy piece of grade-A beef

oh hai i use telegram show bobs
nice trips
show vagene too

>Racist right wingers upset they get reported for actual racism and terrorist threats
good

Attached: 1514975472867.jpg (796x1025, 66K)

t. signal employee

>Idiots that trust the gummint to enforce their beliefs, then get thrown under the Bus
Even better

>software security
>privacy
>infirmation
>dox
Yeah just because politics are one part of the problem doesnt make this non technological at all

lmao

Attached: pegida.jpg (1024x683, 318K)

Im fine with this
Totalitarian right and left winger scum that want the government to enforce their beliefs by oppressing those who disagree, even if the disagreeing party is the minority, should honestly rethink their lives

You’re naive to think the owners of said platforms wont be able to pin point which account belongs to who if you do this. Unless you use different addresses, different vpns for each account and even then.

Attached: image.jpg (722x349, 104K)

>m.youtube.com
You're prt of the problem. Fuck off.

>Basedcord
Who cares about those fags? They can all go fuck themselves, regardless of political views.

How about you just dont make an account on said platforms?

>and antifa liberals are "exposing the evil alt right nazis" by doxing servers
Quotation marks are correct, there's like three actual alt right nazis in the whole world. What antifa are doxxing are probably mostly centrists who are just worried about their countries.

Does Jow Forums still think that Riot.im is still a viable alternative?

Bump. I want off this ride

Lauren Southern is a coal burner.

She was pulled off Patreon because she blocked an emergency rescue ship, thereby hindering people to save lives.

I use it, its bretty good, but still not good enough encryption

wish it was good. I found it to be bloated, and slow. It also froze often.
I wish it worked properly user.

Obviously that would be the best solution just boycott that shit, but Discord is getting into too big to fail mode like Skype where it could take years to even be replaced.

>'Source' is a youtube video

Attached: 1266126008249.jpg (305x196, 68K)

It's likely the only alternative.

What else has e2e support, and FOSS client, server, and protocol?

Pro tip here coming from legit experience (or im just pulling it out of my ass, whichever you prefer):
There will never be a mainstream communication platform that has the user ahead of everyone
If you dont like discord, the best you can do is not use it
If everyone else uses it and you HAVE to, then use it. No shame in that
Just ofcourse consider, is it NECESSARY for your friendships/work/life that you use it?

I closed it as the sponsor shilling began, but it has sources in info.

>So᠌ycord

No, you chose it to try and shill because you are a tool. Back to Jow Forumst_d kiddo

lol good meme fellow redditor xD take my upvote

>using discord in the first place
>political dissidents
the alt-right should have known better.

Not my find, but anothers.

While Matrix as a protocol looks fine, Riot is pretty dubious about collecting your personal information. From their terms of service:

>Each time you visit our Website or use the Services, we may automatically collect the following information:

>technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type, browser version and settings, time zone setting, language preferences, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;

>information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Website (including date and time); page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page;

>the communication content that you send and receive while using our Service. This may include message content and timing information, including text, photo, video and other media files in the context of the communication history of a room. This content may be encrypted by your client;

>other information about your user activity to aid communication on the service: details of the rooms you participate in (name, topic, address, participant list, access permissions, and any other extensible data associated with that room), whether your user account is discoverable using which identifiers, optional public directory listing of your user identifiers and user trust/reputation data associated with your account;

1/2

>information about you made available to us through your client, including (where supplied by your client) user presence information (whether your client is currently active/idle/offline or other extensible presence data), user profile information (display name, avatar, encryption public key data, other extensible profile data), ‘typing notifications’ (whether you are typing a message in a given room or not), ‘read notifications’ (whether you have read a message in a given room or not), ‘push notification rules’ (which messages should trigger notifications and how to notify you), ‘search history’ (which terms you have searched for). You may be able to limit the information about you that your client provides to us via the account settings in your client application; and

>information about your mobile device (if the service is accessed through a smartphone application). In addition to the above, this may include the application name and version, device model and version, device OS version, and push notification client identifier.

>We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate, the other Services we provide or through third party applications you require us to bridge to. We are also working closely with third parties who assist us in providing the Service to you (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers and credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.

>We will store information for as long as it is necessary to provide the Service to you or as is required to meet any legal obligations.

But it gets worse:

>We may share personal information with analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Website and Service.
2/3

muh convenience, most likely

>We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.

>We may need to share your personal information with our business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you. We will only disclose information to third parties who are under obligations of confidentiality in respect of the personal data they receive.

>In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.

>If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, personal data held by us about our users will be one of the transferred assets.
3/3

(((save lifes)))
sure that's what those ships do

you're full of shit because anyone posting that sort of thing publicly and making money from it would just link it for more exposure. get fucked, liar

Oh no, the whole world hates nazis, waaaa you're sooo marginalized just for thinking white people are the best.

Seriously who gives a fuck? If you're so retarded as to think ethnic purity is a good idea, you deserve to be outed for the sack of shit you obviously are.

t. white person

M8 what.

BRING BACK MSN MESSENGER

Attached: 15106112-portrait-of-a-man-yelling-into-a-megaphone-outdoor-Stock-Photo.jpg (1300x950, 102K)

I don't. I just hate immigration.

And I would be outed as a "Nazi" because I want less immigration to my country.

fyi, I am among the majority in my country, but a very, very tiny minority has no problem doxxing people for having an opinion different to their own.

That would be nice and all, but you are not the one who gets to define what a "nazi" is. Discord based in San Francisco define it however they fucking wish.

Then dont use their service?

It's a free service, there are other free services, or if you want more control, pay for and run your own service.

I don't see the issue.

>I'm just gonna impersonate indian people to mock the product I don't like

Attached: 1469537017065.jpg (812x806, 48K)

>has monopoly
>don't use their service!!1!!!111!!!

begone naivety

Attached: 1504431444677.jpg (840x623, 159K)

What monopoly?

There are literally a half dozen free alternatives, you just don't like the GUI, or the community, or whoever owns that service.

That is NOT a monopoly.

>but where do we draw the line!?!?!?!

Easy, at Nazis

>as to think ethnic purity is a good idea
It seems to be a good idea tho
I can't think of a single country or community that hasn't gotten worse with ethnic diversity

would require collaboration of employees from multiple companies to actually find other accounts from a person's IP. as homogenous as silicon valley is I don't think that level of conspiring could last.

Then you don't understand basic human history.

Cuck

Explain

Cuck

t. triggered onions-boy cuckold

t. shoyboypussi

We went from hunter gatherers to farmers, eventually resulting in large civilizations like the Roman empire and similar which were hugely successful for their time (and technology level)

Mixing of cultures, ideas, and people almost always leads to greater understanding of sciences and a broader more accepting culture on the whole.

Xenophobic morons come through and stir the pot during times of turmoil and we get things like world wars.

You realize Lauren Southern is from a Danish jew family and her hair is not naturally blonde, right?

I'm not saying one ethnic group or another is inherently bad... I'm saying Lauren Southern is pretending to be something she's not... for some reason unknown to me.

I'd say it's likely she's being used by her family to push some sneaky agenda towards young right-winged men. But who knows really?

On the topic at hand...

IRC is still one of the best methods of communicating online.

Attached: 509.jpg (768x1024, 91K)

Attached: images.jpg (185x273, 8K)

Sorry, but if you think Jow Forums on the WHOLE is racist nazi's, you've spent too much time on Jow Forums and similar shitboards.

telegram makes shit easy

the most powerful cities on the planet are ethnically diverse.
show me the power of "ethnic purity" and you may begin to have a discussion. you know what areas don't have diversity? africa, rural kentucky, and russian wastelands. go create your utopia in those areas and prove your point. find the greatest of your race and start the next great society free from all the brown people. the purity will just skyrocket you into a new era beyond the realm of the lowly racemixers

>What would you do to over come this as a user?
refuse to use discord. period

The app which doesn't even use end-to-end encryption by default?

normal people are "racist nazis" its just you who is degenerate

>ancient history
That's nice and all but it's not really relevant to what's happening in Western Europe right now, for example
You bring up the Romans, they didn't so much import foreign people as conquer them and spread their own culture
Islam is trying to do the same now, but I think we can all agree that Islamic culture with its sharia laws is objectively inferior to our own
It's just too bad that there's such a strong correlation between being non-white and having a backwards culture, but since there is ethnic purity works quite well

Britain received immigrants, got worse
Germany received immigrants, got worse
Sweden received immigrants, got worse
America imported immigrants (slaves), got worse
In fact, whole Europe received immigrants, got worse

Back when humanity was still developing, immigration was probably a net good, but now it's just ruining the already developed places

If by normal people, you mean the poor rednecks you happen to live near, I'm not shocked at all you consider them to be normal, but the rest of us see them as degenerate inbred and unfit for modern society.

Their offspring tend to be equally unfit which is why they never leave those shithole towns.

I think you might get confused and have an existential crisis when you realize that "the line" is constantly moving and changing. Hell, last century, censorship was used to suppress such radical ideas as women voting. Gun control started out as a way to keep blacks from defending themselves. That's why ACLU used to be a staunch defender of the second amendment. NRA used to be a club mainly for sport shooting.

When evaluating things like censorship or regulations, you have to consider it from the point of the group being targeted, even if they are "internet nazis". Your time will come, good luck losing your job when someone finds an offcolor "othering" joke in Discord logs ten years from now.

That must be why Xenophobia has naturally evolved and is in each and every one of us be default, right? Because our tribes haven't been in a permanent state of war for most of our existence? Dumbass, wars are the cause of xenophobia, not the other way around.

>America imported immigrants (slaves), got worse
That's a joke...right?

Do you even know american history?

Redneck fucked your wife.

>wars are the cause of xenophobia
No, worshiping a demagogue who professes ethnic superiority is what causes Xenophobia.

Tyrone fucked rednecks wife while redneck watched

I guess that's why babies prefer dolls that look like them. Damn nazis, glad that Discord is finally doing something.

They don't, even black babies prefer white dolls.

But hey, you can keep making stuff up if you want.

No it's not a joke, America is worse now than it would be otherwise. They have a huge black population that commits a disproportionate amount of crime. Ending slavery caused the development of mechanised farming to boom, that might have happened earlier if they didn't have slave labour to do the work.
Looking at it now, nothing good came of them importing Africans.

I thought I was on gee. What does antifa means?

I don't know why THIS is the point that you chose to argue. Racism/xenophobia is basically the left's original sin that all (white) people have to constantly repent for. Every fucking inclusion training at work starts with "acknowledging our unconscious biases".

Either way, I'm here to talk about censorship. Do not reply to me ever again.

America imported slaves and got better economically, good enough to start freeing the slaves.

Why'd I pick that?

Because you say something that has various studies done over the years that directly contradict what you're trying to say.

IE, calling out your obvious bullshit.

And then everyone shook hands and threw away the manacles and lived happily ever after in a multicultural paradise.

The End.

>Assuming Discord was safe in the first place.
Wat?

>advertises shit at 1:44
Into the trash it goes.

Well maybe if the south didn't treat them like slaves for another 100 years after, we wouldn't have as many issues.

Surprisingly enough, when you treat black people like they're inferior to you, they tend to resent that.