First time poster here, but have been a lurker for over a year

Basically, she has hinted and put forth cringy liberal shit like "blacks are disadvantaged and we should feel bad" and today, "…if you understand that theres more than one gender…"
I want to get back at her a little, or at least show her where I stand. Ive already began looking into the legality of putting forth controversial opinions as a teacher. She's going over the meaning of satire, and will give us extra credit if we show her a satirical 'meme' in class.
Not only do I want extra credit, but I want her to feel the sting of the right wing.
Essentially I would like some advice or good anti liberal 'memes'.

Attached: IMG_20181003_192720.jpg (1024x768, 243K)

Shit I meant two genders. It was in reference to a satirical picture my friend put forth about how there are only two genders. But she seemed to misinterpret it.

SUPER BASED THREAD

Attached: images (13).jpg (359x410, 30K)

Maybe just accept that other people have different opinions and if you have the chance to voice yours do it. No need to be spiteful towards someone who has done nothing to you even if they are super cringy.

tfw u troll a libtard epic style

lol mi amigo

My issue with her is that she is a teacher, and putting her opinions upon the class. I wouldn't care if she was not.

You should be able to report her if she is not following the curriculum she was assigned to follow.

First time poster here, but have been a lurker for over a year. Help with an SJW teacher.

Basically, she has hinted and put forth cringy liberal shit like "blacks are disadvantaged and we should feel bad" and today, "…if you understand that theres more than one gender…"
I want to get back at her a little, or at least show her where I stand. Ive already began looking into the legality of putting forth controversial opinions as a teacher. She's going over the meaning of satire, and will give us extra credit if we show her a satirical 'meme' in class.
Not only do I want extra credit, but I want her to feel the sting of the right wing.
Essentially I would like some advice or good anti liberal 'memes'.

t. butthurt libtard

Good point about the reporting. Ill look into that.

ignore her and continue with your life, most of the time the teachers won't even listen to you, and it will only make them hate you. One of the best way to live in your "idealistic world" is by sticking up to what you believe and hopefully finding another partner who thinks like you, the rest can fuck off with their lifestyle as far as you're concerned, you tick them off more that way than by trying to "troll the teacher le epic style xD"

Attached: 1538611805105.jpg (698x658, 136K)

You should do a performance piece in class. Kys yourself.

Kek

Your best course of action is to just report whatever unprofessional things she does to the higher ups. If she says "Dick...tion" like my English teacher did, or anything else, that can easily get her fired.

Showing how "based" you are won't change anyone's mind, and make you look autistic if you don't know what you're talking about.

Dear liberals

Good point about looking autistic, 10/10 will look into this.

hit with the good ol despacito 2

Not a bad idea

t. faggot who needs to resort to ad hominem whenever someone expresses an opinion that differs from his

oWn ThAt LiBtArd SnOwFlAkE!

But really, next time she pulls this shit take a page from Ben Shapiro's book and tell her the facts, cite your sources, mic drop.