White people "education" BTFO

White people "education" BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=eqr_5WtbNlI

Attached: 1525711381489.png (3000x3000, 945K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washdata.org/data#!/ind
ajitvadakayil.blogspot.de/2011/01/isaac-newton-calculus-thief-capt-ajit.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he cute

you aight, white boi

I too learned to multiply numbers in school. Good post OP. Come back when you learn to do something a calculator can't do.

>calculator can't do.
mistakes?

Kinda neat. I still think it is simpler to say 43*20 is 860, and that you add 43*5 as 215
Besides any manual calculation is basically deprecated and you should use a calculator.

I would use calculator but who I am to judge.

why do indians do that weird head bobbing thing?

Yo this white boy IS NOT. i repeat IS NOT, finna boutta get dabbed on ayy
he aite

all that math won't stop your streets stinking

Attached: 1448701346849.jpg (630x405, 31K)

Now someone post "common core" (aka "leave no nigglet behind")

It's a body language thing. Same with Italians using their hands. There's head bobbing for yes/no/emphasis/acknowledgement, based on context.

>implying any "university" in India teaches credibly

I'm a white boy and went to white school and that's how we learnt multiplication in middle school

The best are only those who produce results.
India has none that haven't been given on a platter by Brits and the West, their only accomplishment being shitting up the streets.
Indians of ancient times may have been worthy of respect regarding architecture, Hinduism and its tenants on cleanliness, structured society, higher thought; but those are ancient Indians and these now are just Poos who managed to shit not only on the streets but on the very scriptures and philosophy their ancestors created. To even refer to the contemporary Poojeet as a descendant is an insult to the ancient Indians.

Easier if you already knew 40x25 = 1000
and 3x25 = 75 = 1075

Indians have one of the biggest inferiority complexes of ANY Nation.
It's pretty funny actually.
If you call people 'poo in the loo' often enough here, they often do bite.

India has among the worst sanitation stats in the world to the point that the only ones worse are Sub-Sharan Africans with the exception of Botswana which puts India to shame, and Afghanistan. Even Pakistan leads ahead of them.
Not a single South American or Central American nation is lower than India in these stats, and over 90% of them are ahead by over 40% in development. Central Asian Turkic countries also all shit on India.
Let that sink in.

washdata.org/data#!/ind

What's wrong with common core?

They are evolving superior immune systems because of it. When the great plague comes, Indians will be the only survivors.

delete this, whities shouldn't know ancient hindu secrets

Calculators can do literally anything math related idiot.

>I use calculator to do simple math

Attached: 1524056498608.png (625x773, 97K)

In a real job, typing in a calculator is faster than your brain when multitasking anyway.

great plague would imply something new that people wouldn't have antibodies for already. india is so filthy and densely packed that they would all die very quickly.

also this white boi meme needs to stay on Jow Forums or /tv/ where it belongs.

So you pull out a calculator to pay for condoms and beer? wew lad no wonder why you're still a virgin.

Yes because obviously I'll be buying condoms and beer while on the job.

>25*40=1000, 25*3=75

Why aren't you?

Attached: 1525758100261.jpg (1000x1312, 514K)

Great plagues come FROM India numbnuts. At a point in history it was such that every 10 years 10 million Indians would perish.
China developed countermeasures and the concept of widespread hygiene before most nations, and especially the West, solely because they were near the epicenter of Indian stink and were desperate for any and all methods regardless of cost or absurdity in their nature.

>whities

ajitvadakayil.blogspot.de/2011/01/isaac-newton-calculus-thief-capt-ajit.htm

Attached: ((( ))).jpg (710x473, 25K)