This shit again?

This shit again?

Attached: firefox_2018-05-09_17-16-38.jpg (653x635, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

battleforthenet.com/redalert/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

give me your info goy

Ayo b gimme your info

What is this? Like the 3-4 times now?

I went to watch some port and the links to this was on top battleforthenet.com/redalert/

Dems need something to run on for the midterms lmao, i guess this is it

>stop isps from ruining the internet
Lol the government already ruined the internet shortly after 9/11

>Democrats taking a Web2.0 class
>"You see, when you have forms on a page you also need a 'call to action' button"
>hmm what should we title our 'call to action' button
>TAKE ACTION
>job-well-done-trillion-dollar-salaries-all-around.jpg

So, when will this be a real issue? Never? I thought so.

They really fucked themselves and their cause with the boy who cried wolf shit
I know nothing has happened over and over agajn, but this time it's serious!

all the bootlickers in this thread or is it bait?

boot lickers are people who don't listen to big websites?

No, there are no bootlickers who support NN here, Pajeet.

Bootlickers are people who want corporations to make money even though they are getting fucked because ideology. It's like getting cucked.

This is what you get when people vote for the person, not what he's going to do.

These are honest and real opinions from honest and real people. Nobody wants net neutrality. No sane person wants the government telling them what they can and can't browse. No sane ISP wants the government telling them how they can and can't innovate. No sane large ISP wants to spend billions on ensuring tiny memesites are blazing fast when nobody uses them and increasing speed to Netflix and other user-preferred websites would be much more practical and draw in subscribers left and right. No sane small ISP wants to be cockblocked by the big guys because they can't spend all the money to ensure everything is equal when equality doesn't always matter.

Net neutrality needs to die, and it needs to die soon. It worked for a few years, but now its flaws are showing. Time to turn back time, to the good old days.

Both
Jow Forums finished running the site when they became welcoming to redditors and made r/the_donald

Hello isp shills, I hope Comcast is compensating you fairly

Hello ledit shills, I hope Chairman Pao is compensating you fairly.

>NN is leddit
>r/the_Donald is one of the biggest opponents of NN

I want data to be data.
I pay to get access to data
A website pays to get online

I don't want a way for isps to double dip saying

'why consumer, you didn't pay for your video package, so we throttle everything video based'
or
'hello *insert netflix because it actually happened here* we see you are popular, and you are paying your bill, but we want more money because you are popular pay us now to unthrottle your service'

all the isps in america, at least the ones most people have access to, are also media conglomerates, and as tv is dying, you think they won't go after every method of cord cutting? right now they are satisfied just getting you a tv plan so they can tick a box for advertisers. That isn't going to last long, and they are already lashing out at everyone and everything that is a threat to their business model.

>Time to turn back time, to the good old days.
The irony is that this statement, after all that other bullshit, demonstrates that you weren't alive in the "good old days".

Jow Forums is filled with anti NN shills and Jow Forums memers who parrot them while being too stupid to understand how bad US ISPs are fucking them over. The fact that this website is US based doesn't help either. Most of the Jow Forumstards have never experienced how civilized countries handle internet regulations and most likely never will. The same stupid arguments are constantly repeated. Everyone pretends that their internet experience never had NN or NN equivalent rules. Deregulation of a fucking utility somehow will improve their experience. Fucking over big internet companies somehow will improve their own situation. Siding with the ISPs, who have never done anything but selling overpriced shit service, will somehow work out to their benefit. Completely destroying the regulatory system that protected small ISPs from big ones will do good.

Everytime the topic comes back, it's variations of the above and none of them make sense to anyone with a working brain. I'm probably going to be fine where I am, but how stupid can the typical US Jow Forums user be? Why can't you think this through?

>Why can't you think this through?
Stop trying to understand things, nerd. No one like even gets what you're trying to say. The meems are the only thing that matter, bruh.
lol

>No sane person wants the government telling them what they can and can't browse.
This has nothing to do with net neutrality you fuck

It's everything to do with net neutrality.

are you a shill or a retard or both?

Shills will shill.
Memers will meme.
The informed will warn.
The masses still sleep.
For, my dear user, wolves devour sheep.