AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Chrome losers are in for a surprise. Soon.

Attached: New Tab - Google Chrome.png (2088x1301, 98K)

version?

Ctrl+T
/thread

Why are people so autistic about UI changes? I swear, every time Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Apple, or any other company changes the UI, there's massive backlash because luddites can't adapt.

what da fuk is that

Because this is bad. The button on the far left opens a new tab on far right.
If the bytton would have been on the far right, it would have been the best.

Le rounded corners face

This pill like desing ui is so ugly desu.

I'm already missing old material desing.

People hate it when stuff gets ruined.

Attached: IMG_20180421_070016.jpg (720x960, 95K)

>Version 68.0.3409.2 (Official Build) (32-bit)

Attached: Settings - Google Chrome.png (1193x705, 84K)

hahahahah op is a fag, i cant remember when i used software button for new tab

Wtf no this is bullshit

Just middle clikc somewhere on the bar pham

Does not work in Chrome. Only works in FireFox and Opera v12.

because google doesn't change things to improve them, they change things because project managers of their worthless design team expect "new, fresh ideas" so they pump shit out en masse to make their boss happy, regardless of whether the changes make sense or not

>do you remember that button with the X functionality that youhave been using the same way for the last 10 years and has been built into your muscle memory when you wanted to do the Y job? Well, faggot, you're in for a surprise. For a totally no reason or other issue whatsoever, we remove that motherfucking button from that place and put in somewhere else, not because it offers better accessibility, nor because there's an aesthetic reason behind that, but because we wanted to fuck with you for the rest of the next couple of weeks when you'll try to press the X button, as you used to, but now you'll have to search for it and correct yourself from clicking on dead space.
Change...
Yeah, i've heard of this faggotry.
I remember back in prolly ff2 or 3, when the search bar(yeah that think that got removed), had a default hotkey ctrl+E, and one night some genderstupid asshole changed it to ctrl+K.
Instead of using one hand for open tab, close tab, copy, paste, cut, search, select all, save, undo, redo, open history and the other hand on the mouse, now I have either to lift the left hand and search for the f6 button press it and find my way back to the right place on the left side of the keyboard, or leave the mouse alone, search with the right hand for the K button, pray that i won't press j to open the downloads, or L which i don't know what it does, or to move the mouse somewhere on the topright blind spot of my fov and click it with the mouse.
I've never understood why people cannot handle change

>If the bytton would have been on the far right
It will be on macOS
>it would have been the best
Suited

What's the problem here?

>Funcoland
Holy shit, I remember.

Far left button opens a tab on the far right.

sounds like current political climate

Hold RMB
Slide Mouse down

With the exception of the +, visual changes are pretty good.
Could be a little better, sure. I would personally hide that button and just pop it up and the cursor is next to it. But I don't use it at all, ctrl+t is way faster.

Allows you to open multiple new tabs at once.
Why? Idk. Maybe people want that feature and are too lazy to use a hotkey.
They're a data mine company, probably makes sense to them.

kek

Because their lives otherwise are exceptionally mediocre and therefore bitching about UI changes online gives them something to talk about.

>the search bar(yeah that think that got removed)
it didn't get removed you stupid nigger
it's still there in the customize menu and also in the search settings where you can set the old toolbar layout
fucking idiot get off of my Jow Forums

Because people are conservative.

>dude
>"hmm?"
>you know how everybody who uses hrome does so because they hate Firefox?
>"mm-hmm..."
>dude...
>"hmm?"
>let's -- [snickers] -- let's make Google Chrome look and behave like Firefox lmao
>"dude lmao that's hilarious haha yes"
>[both clink their bongs or whatever the fuck Google's programmers are doing nowadays]

>he posted this thinking it was funny
Y I K E S

this op

Googlekeks on suicide watch

>[both clink their bongs or whatever the fuck Google's programmers are doing nowadays]
Vapes.

B O T N E T
O
T
N
E
T

smart, now the button doesn't move and is always on the same spot.
Who wants to bet how long it will take for firefox to do the same?
I'll bet 0.1 Ethereum on 1 year.

>tfw because of shit like that I'm still on pre-messenger Opera
Sometimes I wonder if it's actually dangerous to never update your browser.

>Allows you to open multiple new tabs at once.
And it's fine, but I need fast access on the right side. It would make sense to make it fixed on the right, not on the lesft. Actually I used to have the new tab button fixed on the far right on Opera v12 and ealier versions of FireFox.

How come I don't have it?

Attached: chromium.png (679x177, 9K)

Look closer faggot

A/B testing. Force it by switching this flag to "Refresh"
chrome://flags/#top-chrome-md

Hello google employee

>change has literally NEVER resulted in a worse outcome

Attached: 1524866278377.jpg (226x223, 16K)

>whine whine whine
If this affects you you are a pajeet who can't use a keyboard without staring at it

Going forward it's better because the button will always be in the same place

Then why not placing on the right side? Or give the option? I'd like to have it static on the right side. It's where I have it in FireFox too.

>Google ripping off a 15 year old garbage design
kek

Attached: file.png (640x480, 53K)

Look at it this way, neither version is good, but everyone is only used to one of them.

That's ripped from opera 12

Can confirm works in Qutebrowser too

>it's still there in the customize menu
it's also in the code where you can fork it fucking fag and implementing it yourself.
We are not talking about enabling and disabling features, we talk about unnecessary changes that lead to alienating your user base.
Change the hotkeys out of a sudden, change the layout out of a sudden, change the fucking menus out of a sudden? for what reason? ...just to look like chrome.
Fuck off nigger, if this board is for retarded passive garlicbois that spread their buttocks wide open to every genderstupid cuckzilla employee, then it's all yours.
I also want my botnet opt-in, not opt-out. I guess you have even problem with defaulting on spying and sniffing your data.

Because they are almost always for the worse.

Quads of reality

>I guess you have even problem
I guess you don't even have a problem*

Maybe they could put a new tab button on both sides.

I had a giggle.

It was kind of funny.

Kekkity

this new tab thing doesn't matter because ctrl+t
but removing backspace as previous page was a truly cancerous decision

Nice bait dude! Rad!

New UI makes captcha fucked, lel.

can they stop hardcoding?

Most companies have been making shitty UI changes to align with mobile/metro faggot design. It looks horrible on computers.

damn nigga

>ripping off
You do know that the Chrome team were the original Netscape/Mozilla developers before the SJWs invaded?

No I don't, give source.

Jokes on you. The natural order of things is obviously left to right anyway. I for one will rejoice for this new change.

New tabs open on the right. Your primary focus is on the right side of your tab bar.

Great, now whenever you try to click the new tab button you have a 50% chance of opening the this menu instead.

Attached: .png (355x314, 11K)

>mobile/metro faggot design
Wanting things to look clean isn't exclusive to mobile/metro. But sure, keep running that mouth of yours, not like it's of any use.

looks like I'm going back to Opera soon
google already ruined the html5 player UI, and now THIS? no, thanks

As a kid I watched my mildly mentally retarded uncle prepare for a vacation in London. When someone mentioned the cars have the steering wheel on the right, he became enraged. When he finally calmed down enough to explain himself, he said: "If the wheel's on the right, how the fuck am I gonna reach the pedals?"

Why the fuck would you assume this tweak is the whole intended change? Is it that far-fetched there is/will be a sister flag that opens tabs on the left?

Despite what everyone thinks, my uncle's not actually mentally retarded. He's a narcissist. He's so consumed with judging whether the details of life please him or not, there's no time left over for curiosity.

how do i turn off auto update on chromium

holy fucking reddit

if you used colemak it would be where N is, just above space, easy for pinkie and index but still you'd have trouble your fat ass to move your right arm, better than what you described with K imo and im not defending the faggot who changed it either, im still pissed they made the reader shortcut three keys
niggers

Chromium doesn't have an updater at all. Stop using botnets.

Try pinning a tab and post an ss of it.

thread winner

edit chrlauncher.ini

damn windows 7 is still the best looking os out there
will anything ever top this?

Attached: 94f.png (800x585, 123K)

Macintosh and macintosh style UIs on linux are aesthetic as fuck

>Macintosh and macintosh style UIs
>on linux

Attached: laughing_BBH.jpg (525x809, 131K)

functional ReactOS with win10 NT6 drivers and aero gui when

he is right thought. making changes on desktop just to make it look more like it is on mobile is retarded.

you think that's a reddit post? jesus christ

Most times it ends up being worse. The new YouTube is garbage and it broke all my plugins. Thankfully you can edit the cookie to allow for the old one.

nope, JWZ is too busy reeing about people changing the logo in xscreensaver and whining about his failing nightclub business

I don't get what the issue is

>There are people so mind numbingly fucking stupid they click a button to create a tab

AHURRR CLICK CLICK CLICK WHERE MUH FAICEBOOK

>using the mouse to create a new tab

Do people actually use backspace to go back to the previous page? I always used Alt+Left Arrow.

hahahahah holy shit I would honestly kill myself right the fuck now if I were a chromedrone

Yes. Lots of times actually but hur dur I'm Google

>Xbox One

Where the fuck is a FuncoLand that lasted that long??

>>Xbox One
Oh sweetie. The XBox 360 looked exactly like that.

The sign literally says Xbox One

>there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW who don't use ctrl+t
Jesus Christ this place has hit a new low.

Attached: no.gif (294x233, 1002K)

They're fixing shit that's not broken, it's a completely retarded thing to do.

Think about it. When you use Jow Forums, the replies are in the left. When you use YouTube, the subscription bar is in the left. When you're using Google, the search results are in the left.

Everything important is placed there, so it's only common sense to have the tab button closer to your cursor/finger placement 99% of the time.

Damn...

What a retarded comparison

Actually that is web-design 101. Place everything as conveniently as possible.

There's nothing convenient about placing that button in the top left corner of your screen. Especially if it opens tabs to the far right