That 27 year old who thinks he's still young enough to learn code

>that 27 year old who thinks he's still young enough to learn code

Attached: boomercopes.png (380x349, 77K)

Your brain stops developing in your late teens, if you don't have a steady job by then you're pretty much fucked.

>if you don't have a steady job by then you're pretty much fucked.
Tell me about it. A perfectly good BEng just going to waste.

Attached: 1437022234867.jpg (310x464, 14K)

>what is neuroplasticity you nihilistic little shit

Lumosity pls go.

The whole 'you can't learn new skills' thing is a complete and utter dumb meme.
You know why 27 year olds who started at 16 are better? Because they've spent 9 more years on it. Being older just means you have less time to spend.

>mfw 32 years old and learning how to code

Attached: team_creme.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

t. Pajeet

>using code as a verb
Stop.

nobody 'learns' code. you either have autism or you don't

>Your brain stops developing in your late teens
It stops developing when you're like 23-25

I bet those elite python skills will protect you despite being the most disliked person in the office OP

pic related it's you when the handsome personable 30yo code academy graduate shows up for an unannounced interview with HR

Attached: 1642362134.png (847x643, 865K)

27 - 16 = 11, not 9.

What's the point? If you're 27 and never got into coding you clearly didn't find it interesting. Why force yourself to learn?

at what point can you say you've "learned" to code? I've never had a programming job, and I've never wrote GUI applications or anything much bigger than implementing canonical algorithms (various sorts, DFS, dijkstra, RSA and now FFT) in a few languages. Sometimes it feels like I've wasted my time and that if had simply learned node.js/css/html I'd be easily working now.

excuse his old 30yo deceasing brain.

programmers who are insecure about their imposter syndrome need to project professional confidence at all costs

>mfw 36 learning code here started with java already made an app and learning french at the same time.

Attached: 1-AstroBoy.jpg (403x604, 50K)

>tfw you're in your thirties, but started at age 15
>tfw you are self taught but see devs with computer science degrees fumble while using logic to explain ordinary (non-programming) thoughts.
>tfw everyone is a pleb and you are the only truly good programmer
>tfw you are the only thing that exists
>tfw you are god
>tfw you realize god talks to himself in the third person
>what is going on?
>Is this reality?

25, have no jobs on my resume, about to finish my last semester of community college. I picked it up very well and am able to move between languages and pick up new langauges and APIs and shit very quickly.
Also there is nothing wrong with 0 calorie monsters if you don't have your caffeine pills on you.

Yeah, it's not like we have access to millions of times more information than any other point in history, so a person passionately intetested in learning a lot has to move between different things along their life.
People who are only able to develop one focus of relevant interest expand on it until their forties at most, then sit up on front of the tv with a can of shitty beer on their hands waiting to die.

That's got nothing to do with what I'm talking about. Unless you literally grew up without any notion of what a PC is you'd naturally gravitate towards coding if you ever had any interest or inclination towards it. If you're the type to think "i can still learn it!" at 27 then you're just being swayed by some meme telling you that you need to know programming. No need to force yourself.

LOL, there is fuckers waiting to finish graduation to get a job.

yikes

Attached: 1521263610704.jpg (633x758, 93K)