Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro

The peopleĀ“s champ

Attached: thumb_126161_default_big.png (960x1042, 676K)

Anything less than a 660 will lag

>MIUI

So basically with 50% of that CPU being sucked by bloat and botnet you're running a 330?.

Recommend the 2018 phone under ~$300

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro

Moto G5. I know it's still botnet, but LESS botnet. You'll agree if you feel like max phone size is comfortable at 5.2". Fuck this 5.5" phablet bullshit.

Matter of fact consider doing what I did. Look up best buy I got it like two weeks ago for $250 when everywhere else it was $299. Not sure how but they did the 1 hour pick up at my local best Buy. Ordered it online and some fucking how I went to pick it up like an hour later.

>no updates from lelnovo

Well, I didn't get the oreo update (yet) and didn't even buy it for that reason. I am patched up til March 2018 as far as android security patches.

I'm pretty certain I'll get Oreo and they say it's going to happen. Either way fuck it. i'm fine on Nougat since I just upgraded from Marshmallow. Pretty sure Oreo will come though. Wouldn't have helped me to get it any earlier since I just got my phone.

But the Moto G5 is under ~$100, the moto G5S is a better choice.

Still no phone under ~300 have great performance and great camera. Is shit, but still we are doomed with flagships over ~$600

Doesn't it have like one T-Mobile band?

Well, I got the Plus version. Not the S version and not the regular version. The regular Plus 64 GB is $250 at best buy still. I just checked the website. Well locally for me it is. It's still $299 at wal-mart online and Pretty sure Amazon too which doesn't even matter because faggots are out of stock which worked out for me becuase I had to rely on Best buy which is cheaper and faster apparently.

625 don't lag on anything for me but i don't play gaymes or stream garbage from goyflix so i dunno about the average faggot's experience

t. meme note 4 625 pro

bad bands for US carriers

No NFC. No Android 8.1. MiUI. I'd rather pay more for a stock clean Nokia 6.1.

>Neckbeards from burguerland cant enjoy that kind of phones because muh meme bands dont woek
>Rest of the world enjoy great phones with competitive prices

Enjoy overpriced shitsung and iphones

I've literally NEVER seen anyone with one of these chink phones. I've seen Samsung, Pixels, LG, HTC, but never phones like this or OnePlus or Huwaei.
Why do these get shilled so much on Jow Forums?

>I-i dont like chinks phones because china a-and gomunnists reeee

Really?

I have RN3P with LOS and it's a good phone with bad camera. RN5P looks great but I'm not touching MIUI.

If Xiaomi releases a MiA2 with similar features and NFC it would blow everything out of the water

Release date when

Where do you love?
In poorer countries these phones are very popular

MiA2/A6X is ready man, and is shit.

>3.010 mAh
>Snapdragon 660
>No jack
>No water/dust proof
>Adreno 512
>No nfc

What the fuck is the bug up everyone's ass about NFC?. for real.

Are people that eager to get hacked?.

Who doesn't use debit cards anymore or is it seriously that much of a pain in the ass to set up a wireless earpiece over bluetooth?. what am I missing?.

Only beta virgins want nfc for paying with the phone and wanna be matrix shit

OnePlus and Xiaomi sure but never Huawei? How? Theyre even the main sponsors for hockey night in Canada.