Why is Windows 10 so shitty?

Why is Windows 10 so shitty?
I was one of the few people who liked to defend it but boy oh boy never have I ever been frustrated by a shitty OS, the system is overly complicated even for simple tasks, an error fox creates anew error, I was happy when I used LTSB but the moment I decided to upgrade to a regular edition for my Gayming experience is when shit started happening, apps not working/ download. Crashes here and there Event Viewer is always showing something wrong and of course formatting and installing a fresh OS doesn't help because EVERTHING IS link to your shitty Microsoft Account which needed to be in perfect sync with that clusterfuck of an OS to work, took me 24 hours to fix a game which was not being download because the M-Account was unable to acquire the licence even tho I was logged IN and when I finally fixed it after 24 hours and 6 freshly installed OSs, none Of my FUCKING apps are working and it always crash to desktop.
FUCK YOU MICROSOFT
FUCK YOU WINDOWS 10
FUCK THE JEWS

Attached: images (6).jpg (299x168, 5K)

Why are you so angry at an inanimate object?

Just stick to LTSB, it's the least shit version of Whishit. Consumer products are not meant to be used by power users.

Shitty Microsoft newest games require new version and LTSB version is 1607

>too stupid for Windows

damn

What game? Haven't run into that problem.

Fuck off Microshit shill
State of Decay 2
I have no idea what exactly happened at first all apps could be downloaded and launched fine but overtime I tried ti download it it would stuck at acquiring licence and then give me an error message, I tried everything then went ahead and reinstalled Win10 on freshly formatted SSD but the problem persisted so I figured it was a problem with my account so after a day of trying many solution I changed some settings and BOOM it worked I could download it but then all my UMP games stopped working, they would launch and exit immediately it showed an error about DCOM server not being able to start, so factory restored this shitty thing and the problem didn't go away and now I am on a freshly installed Win10 AGAIN, atm everything is working I haven't updated the OS or done anything major yet so finger crossed I don't get buttfucked again.

Because... Pajeet Inside.

i'm about to upgrade to windows 10, but i am afraid of this screen

>Hardware problem
>Complaining the system tels you about it.
Either your system drive or memory is gone to shit.
Have them checked.

I can install Forza and Halo 5 Forge just fine with LTSB. Sure it’s not just a fucked up account or install? Does it say on SOD2’s store entry that it requires 1709+? Genuinely interested, if so I guess I’ll just wait for 2019 LTSB

And yet here it is working like a charm in my 7 year old pc.

Jesus christ, stop being 10 years old then. Use an XBox for your shitty Microsoft games and you'll be fine.

>using anything but Windows 7
pleb

Attached: Untitled (53).jpg (2560x1440, 671K)

>not XP
prole

>Not Win2000
hipster

I have to be honest, I only experienced it once, it was a faulty ram stick.
>Problem happens on 2 separate computers with different component
>Faulty hardware
Neck yourself
Yes older games like Forza required version 14393(1607) but some new games require 15063(1703), I can't wait for 2019 to come so I can upgrade to the newer LTSC.
>Pay more money to fix a problem that shouldn't exist in the first place.
Microsoft shill wants me to buy another shitty Microsoft product

Ive noticed a sharp increase in crashes in the last month. Seems like all the Pajeet code scrimping is coming back to bite MS in the ass.

>I was one of the few people who liked to defend it
Fuck you, you deserve it.

Thats gay. I guess I should’ve expected it though. If anything if a game I actually want comes out (like maybe Halo MCC) ill probably just install Education instead and limit updates as much as I can. I’ve been very content with LTSB.

>Microsoft shill wants me to buy another shitty Microsoft product
I am telling you to purchase an XBox so you can move off from Windows 10, you literal child. It's obvious your only reason for being on Windows is for the games, so why not just get an XBox? If you're concerned about privacy, don't connect it to the internet.

You're not getting any smarter with old age user. If you're fucking stupid enough to get 50 crashes last month that number WILL ONLY grow. It won't decrease. We don't get younger nigger.

Literal shit games that nobody cares about.

What can I say. Microsoft labeled your systems as unworthy?
Must be quite shit systems.

Imagine being so retarded you can't handle using windows.

Attached: 1516329351430.png (800x800, 763K)

I don't give 2 shits about privacy and I hate the limitation of consoles I hate the controllers I hate the interface I hate everything, I purchased one 2 years ago and it's collecting dust in the closet.
Yes I am using Windows 10 Pro Edition for games otherwise I would downgrade to LTSB or Win7, nothing wrong with gaming after a hard day at the hospital so forgive me for wanting to blow off some steam you literal cunt of a man

Then at least play good games, not MS Store exclusive crap games

what the fuck do you know about good games? i bet you're a fucking brainlet who thinks western games are even remotely good

>MS Store exclusive games
>any good
retard

>he thinks i am fucking brainlet who thinks western games are even remotely good
>he plays state of decay 2

You fucking autist, how is that shitty game not western? Good games don't require Windows 10 or DirectX12, real PC gaming has died with DirectX9.0c

>Western
Oh dear.

My system is outdated but it can handle modern games fine, I am waiting for Intel newest generation( yes Intel, fuck off AMDfags) and for a new GPU to come out,
My current system is
i5-2500
GTX 960
240 SSD
1gb HDD

>Imagine sucking Pajeetsoft dick so hard you develop a tumor in your mouth
Forza Horizon, State of Decay 2 is what I am playing, and let's face it Microsoft Store is not going any-where so Unless I want to limit myself to 30 fps on Xbox with shitty controllers This is the only options I have, Also with Xbox live ecosystem I can purchase game cheaper through a loophole unlike Steam where I have to take it in the ass by the developers when they decide it's a good idea to sell a game for 75 USD instead of 60 USD in my country

>Windows 10
>Complicated

Attached: 1483890125666.jpg (200x200, 3K)

What is this awful thread?
Why is OP such a raging autist?

Yeah, Windows 10 fucking blows (shit, I'm still on 7 on the machines I bother running Windows on, I've got two machines with Win10 on 'em and I barely boot it because the entire experience has been just garbage), but did we need several literal temper tantrum posts that look like they were written by a 14 year old?

Well, no. You definitely have hardware issues.
Run a memtest and occt thing.

>Western games are all shit I only play superior games
>plays state of decay
What?

Already did a Memtest and everything turned out fine, I think there was something wrong with my account not syncing or something since the main problem happened on 2 machines.

Serves you right for being a childish cunt. Gtfo here with these blog posts. Grow up and leave gaming where it belongs, in your childhood.

Would be weird for it throwing you a blue screen.
I heard latest Windows update didn't play nice with graphics pilots. Might want to re-install them.

About the same specs I have. I assume by GB you mean TB. Won't need upgrading for another few years honestly. Can still run a lot of things at ultra. You could check the RAM to see if that's fucking up or seated wrong. Always trips the blue screen of death. I've had RAM issues occur simultaneously on multiple machines in the past, so it isn't as unlikely as you might think.

Oh my bad, It didn't throw a blue screen that was just some random picture from the internet.
>Games = children
No wonder your parents disowned you.

Forgot to clarify in the OP the the posted picture was just a random one I picked from google, sorry about that.

>Oh my bad, It didn't throw a blue screen that was just some random picture from the internet.
Wait wut?
Am I trying to help or are you just a troll trying to say w10 is absolute garbage compared to linoux?

how about you kill yourself instead?

>t. manchild lashing out at reality

No it is "absolute garbage" but I am not trolling I Have spent all day trying to fix my problem but I never once mentioned blue-screen
After your mommy blows me you pajeet shill

This is wrong though.
Even Microshit Shop games work on LTSB if you know how, you're probably just a retard though the way you bitch.

>Being too dumb to understand simple English
Read the post again you waste of oxygen.

Tried it again(1803) on my Asus laptop.
It still installs the non-functional touchpad driver over the working one.
What a piece of shit OS.

>putting anything other than Linux on a laptop
you deserve what is coming to you.

Win 10 sucks I'm going back to seven.

Linux also needs "psmouse.proto=bare" to have a working touchpad.
At least Windows installs with a working driver(before fucking it up with updates)

Post your face when you are still using w7

Attached: 1297120828518.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Don't expect much responses, if any. Most Windows 7 users had their reaction folders deleted by WannaCry.

>240 SSD
>1 HDD
Assuming this was a typo.

Attached: pictorial_response.png (1124x819, 562K)

>Allowing yourself to get infected by WannaCry

fug ma boi

Attached: IMG_20171230_104230383.jpg (2448x3264, 3.25M)

Roger that.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_a1a-157.jpg (750x495, 46K)

Unironically use roll-back feature in device manager. They actually wont update your driver anymore in 1803.

>upgrade
downgrade*

>not GNU/Linux
ahhaha

I swear like 9 times out of 10 its some hardware/driver issue that MS isn't responsible for.

Attached: 1515479916617.jpg (640x720, 152K)

>Not adapting to the japanese philosophy that every creation inherits the soul of it's creator.

I've only had it crash on me once and I've been running it for years.

Attached: IMG_20180509_192046.jpg (700x990, 86K)

>Not manually tapping two wires together to form 0s and 1s.