Printers

what are some Jow Forums approved printers? need to buy one to do taxes. I'm from the UK so only bongs need to reply.

I'm also a cheap fuck so pick wisely.

Attached: 34543534.jpg (400x483, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

argos.co.uk/product/7986251
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

argos.co.uk/product/7986251

that pic is so adorable OP. well done.

Adorable and sad at the same time
>The microscopic particles found in toner are reported to be highly carcinogenic
Rip cute girl

She died for our enjoyment
F

If she didn't clean it weekly she will be fine. It's not that toxic.

anything HP is bae

A cheap B&W laser Brother printer is all you need.

my Brother inkjet has like 7 years. It goes for pennies on 1$ cartriges
you misspelled "bad"

This.
Only suckers buy inkjets and then start complaining that ink is too expensive.

I don't recommend breathing them in, but otherwise they're harmless.

Are there any printer manufacturers that don't give a shit if you use third party cartridges?
Seems most of them are being jews with their shitty DRM chips inside cartridges and/or stealthy firmware updates to block third party ones.
I'd rather pay more for a printer that doesn't care if I'm using original ink/toner.

I have the most basic brother b&w laser, works really well. I also like the fact that unlike some vendors (hp) it doesn't require you to install large amounts of stupid bloated software

fuck hp

Attached: hl-1110.jpg (800x800, 219K)

Brother laser printers use aftermarket toner cartridges just fine

Get an HP printer, they're Lorax approved.

Attached: hp smart print.jpg (735x687, 156K)

I got a samsung b&w laser printer and its awesome. No trouble at all. It even connected to the wifi no problem and hasn't dropped.

+1 for fuck hp

All printers are sent from hell to task us. Having said that, go laser, if anything. HP used to be good (at least some models did, some models used to be absolute shit, but that's HP in general), not sure any more. Anons here seem to like Brother so why not?

brother should be the official Jow Forums printer brand
>japanese
>no bloatware
>works with third-party consumables

>BRAAAAP

Attached: 1525401073936.jpg (1440x1080, 118K)

I bet 50 years from now that stain will still be there

>tfw you'll never have a awkward qt work gf to take awkward pictures with then be by her bedside after she's diagnosed with lung cancer from the carcinogenic.

Attached: 545554.jpg (601x508, 94K)

Brother. Work well, cheap, disposable basically. I replace mine every few years for the fuck of it. They also have some of the best working drivers I have ever used, almost like using a laser jet 4 back in the day.

Based /Bro/ther

BLACKED

Seeing as we're on the topic and that everybody loves Brother, does anyone have experience with this bad boy, DCP9015 (pic related)?

Full colour laser printer, scanner, copier with wifi connectivity and full duplex printing. Also, the thing just opens up at the middle, perfectly exposing all the toners. Moreover, it's the cheapest thing in the class. What's the catch?

Attached: dcp9015cdw_left.png (960x960, 309K)

>It is not rape if she was already dead.

The epidermis won't give a shit it will just slough off.

Can't agree more.
Seriously love my dcp-l2540dw.
Shit has SSH & FTP (you can just place docs in a folder and it will print it) PCL6/XL, email, etc, etc. All the features that large business printers would and the thing was $200.
On top of that 3rd party toner is dirt fucking cheap, and there is no vendor lockout on toner.

Attached: 719vQE0vorL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1403, 147K)

Brother probably, it's only manufacturer that does not jew on ink.

You can get huge chink tanks for couple of bucks.

This being said I love higher end Canon MF series with network scanning, automatic pdf creation that can be uploaded on windows share or emailed directly and so on.

Don't be a sphincter - bin that printer!

>>Brother probably, it's only manufacturer that does not jew on ink.
I was just investigating this and apparently the current models use new toner cartridges that have a chip meant to lock out third-party toner. I think that started with the TN7xx cartridges.

Cheap Samsung.
Works perfectly with CUPS, cheap 3rd party toner, no lockout chips.

Still using an ML-1660 from years ago.

Brother mfc-7820n reporting in
it must be 10yo by now, never a problem

Attached: 41MN8CFJH4L.jpg (500x415, 27K)