What's the most based distro and why is it Fedora?

What's the most based distro and why is it Fedora?

Attached: fedora-24-gnome-3-20.jpg (770x432, 36K)

You mean debian. debian gnome is 1000x better than fedora gnome

Up to date without being broken. Respects freedoms but isn't freetard. Good logo.

my thoughts exactly

cinnamon fedora

Gnome is garbage.

A N T E R G O S

5 minute setup and freshest shit from arch repos without all the 'tism or constant breakage

Attached: 1522302187022.jpg (346x346, 18K)

Fedora is so good.

Fedora isn't bad, but FUCKING FOOT. I can't use this shit.

>KDE connect integrates my phone perfectly
>everything justwerks. stable, yet modern.
>best file picker, best file manager
>ultra customizable
take the KDE+Fedora pill, user

Attached: Screenshot_20180509_162749.png (1920x1080, 924K)

1 or 2 extensions later the UI behaves exactly like windongs 7 to 10 instead of some retarded mobile device / tablet

however, the stability issues & that memory leak (has is been fixed already?) i experienced after installing obongo 17.04 made me heavily frustrated and distrustful, and from that point, if i want to torture normies with freedums, i install them Solus Budgie

I'm used to it so I won't switch to something else just because Jow Forums said so. also gnome is extremely solid and runs well on debian stable unlike fedora which eats up a ton of cpu and ram

KDE has lots of potential underneath the hood, but it is made by blind mongoloid programmers who are not competent in user interface design whatsoever and just throw in visual design trends without thinking why they are in competitor projects in the first place, without thinking about the fundamental layout and interactions of things. you cannot hide poor layouts and alignment of things with caking shit up with loads of gaudy effects. and i am not even defending GNOME here, it has it's own heap of issues. good for KDE that unlike FOOT it has proper high DPI sub-pixel scaling at least, but that's not enough. nothing on linux ever feels complete really.

Attached: 23379893_2046425762256444_9178540886952483682_n.jpg (640x640, 42K)

I use OpenSUSE with KDE, and we have Fedora with GNOME on university's computers.
Isn't DE meant to be full of features as default? Imagine buying a car with no seats. This is exactly Gnome, but you don't pay for Gnome

>blind mongoloid programmers who are not competent in user interface design whatsoever and just throw in visual design trends without thinking why they are in competitor projects in the first place, without thinking about the fundamental layout and interactions of things.
sounds like every modern UI, in all honesty. it's a plague not limited to KDE. all the atrocious electron apps we are forced to endure these days, and of course windows 10, attest to that.

zorin

Xubuntu is GOAT.

I will never use it just because its name

openSuSE KDE Plasma is best distro you fucking pleb

But that sounds exactly like Win10 and to a smaller degree OSX.
The advantage with ganoopluslinucks is that you get to change [more] aspects of your desktop to your fitting. Win10 and OSX are locked down and even if they weren't they will never be open source.
Gnome is going down that path. Forcing users to adopt THEIR workflow and making it autistically cumbersome to change anything. Not only do they try to shove shit on their users but they refuse to cooperate with devs and their autism is effecting people outside of their ecosystem.

Devuan

NixOS > Arch > openSUSE > Solus
everything else isn't worth mentioning

Kubuntu.