I sold a Windows XP serial on eBay...

I sold a Windows XP serial on eBay, however the buyer appears to be a moron who thought I was shipping him a disc even though I specified its delivered only via email.
He is asking where do download it or get it.

Can I provide him a torrent link or send him a burnt disc of Windows or is that illegal?
The serial is legal.

Attached: windowsxp[1].jpg (1280x720, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

allpcworld.com/windows-xp-gold-edition-sp3-2016-drivers-free-download/
theverge.com/2018/4/25/17279190/microsoft-restore-disk-eric-lundgren-sentence-right-to-repair
the-eye.eu/public/MSDN/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You cannot legally sell any Windows keys without the whole package to my knowledge, let alone XP

Just send him this :^)

allpcworld.com/windows-xp-gold-edition-sp3-2016-drivers-free-download/

>This version of Windows XP has a friendly and eye catching and friendly user interface.
>friendly and eye catching and friendly
not sending him pajeet shit

XP GOLD 2016 is the best XP distro though.

the OS itself isn't what's valuable. the activation key is the valuable part. windows is freely available to download without a license key. send him a disc or a flash drive. alternatively, you could upload it somewhere and give him a detailed tutorial on burning it to a CD/writing to a flash drive, but that's not gonna be fun for you when he has a billion more questions. but linking him to a torrent site is likely to freak him out if he's as old as he sounds.

if you already got the money then take it and run

literally microsoft lets you download a windows iso on your website you downie

did you sell him a COA too?

Attached: coa_oem_6_mar_lg.jpg (400x163, 36K)

That's not how copyright law, let alone Microsoft, sees it.
Not for XP.

Nice ONIONS OS, faglet!

Attached: soy.png (1264x756, 805K)

how is the legality even relevant here? anyway, this might be relevant to you: theverge.com/2018/4/25/17279190/microsoft-restore-disk-eric-lundgren-sentence-right-to-repair

Fuck that nigger ass buyer. Tell him to go to hell. You upheld your part of the bargin. If he gets snippy and tries to rip you off through eBay returns calmly explain to eBay that the buyer purchased an item that was delivered by email. Send them a screen so of the email. The buyer can get fucked, you will keep the money and because buyer is in the wrong they can't retaliate through the feedback system.

>screen so
screencap

OP you're making a mistake and if you sold even one more you should expect a phone call from eBay. You are not allowed on ebay to sell non-physical items. As it stands he could get his money back and absolutely nothing you say or do would be a valid defense.
You absolutely must ship him something with a tracking number if you want any hope of keeping that money.

Hey OP. Just fart in a zip lock bag, seal it, put it in a box and mail it to them.

I'm going to test this in a VM just to see how much pajeetware it contains.

But that proves my point?

I shouldn't have to explain why it doesn't. Not my problem though.

>losing this badly
Fucking brainlets.

yeah dude you can't put ads like that on ebay.
first off you can't just sell windows xp serial numbers, you could if you were also selling the package it came with. thats a microsoft policy. selling non physical items is an ebay policy and what dude said about needing a tracking number is right

I went through the ringer once selling a piano on ebay, prepared to ship across country and everything. lo and behold the buyer lived a few hours away and I was able to truck it to him myself. I had to send an empty box in the mail to the guy just so I had a tracking number for ebay to close the deal.

Just out the iso on a drive and mail it and avoid the conflict

You can download an original image from here:
the-eye.eu/public/MSDN/