I just found this Samsung Galaxy on the bus when commuting home from work...

I just found this Samsung Galaxy on the bus when commuting home from work. I'd like to get it back to its owner but the phone is locked so not sure how to contact them. What is the trick to unlock it without the password?

Attached: 1379_789.jpg (515x777, 102K)

Obligatory “Give it back, Jamal”

You know what Jamal?
You keep that phone, you deserve it.

Attached: 1525460576456.png (3000x3000, 945K)

Try to call from it.
If no call - remove SIM and call any contacts here (usually 'love', or 'mom') say them that you've found this phone and what to give it back, yes, give it back, jamal

And yea, if there are contacts - feel free to do hard reset with erasing everything

Swipe up the phone icon and tap emergency contacts.

Stick it in the microwave on high for 30 seconds. It will melt the solder on the security chip. You should be good to go after that.

This will ruin fucking microwave, by cracking special dish

Give it back, Jack.

What about putting the phone in one of those microwave safe dishes with a lid?

This will create fucking time travel, don't do it.

Return it, Bernette.

I know this is a meme but I just wanted to say recently I found a Galaxy S8 out the front of a shopping mall and I waited around for about 20 minutes and nobody arrived so I took the phone with me and kept it on charge and eventually somebody called and I answered it. I met up with them and gave them their phone back and told them where it was left. They invited me around later on and we hung out, drank some beers and cooked on a BBQ.

See what network its on and turn it in to one of their stores.

José here willing to buy it for $200 or hell just sell it for at least an easy $500 on ebay save up for a vacation or some shit or be a good samaritan and return it

Attached: SHIEEEET.png (861x408, 188K)

i also forgot my google account password in s9+, how to reset it?

Attached: d7f29a57b03a7d172e8222d3a0a8528c.jpg (900x1200, 139K)

did you get laid

I got muh dik suked. Does that count?

Give it into the bus company's lost and found.

did you find it in someone else's pocket?

I found an iphone a few months ago at the train station and I just gave it to police officers stationed there. If anyone finds a phone in a public place, always give it to the police.

>not sure how to contact on a locked phone
This is kind of a legitimate concern of mine. I started locking my phone specifically because people did this, and they ended up calling the absolute worst people.

This one time I left my phone near the register at a grocery store, and despite my being gone for only two minutes they went through my phone and they just picked a random name in my contacts instead of the obvious "Mother" or "Father". Even "Grandma" would have been fucking better, but they chose some guy I hadn't talked to in years. First thing he did was text me saying he was surprised I hadn't killed myself and asked why I hadn't yet.

Now my phone is locked, my contacts are locked, my messaging app is locked, and my pictures and downloads folders erase themselves if the wrong pin is entered three times.

Went on a walk and found some cheap shit Galaxy phone face down on gravel. Took it, pattern lock screen was buggy as hell. Tried messing it with to get beyond the lock screen, ended up turning it off and on. For a few seconds, the phone launched into a "slide to unlock" lock screen with a wallpaper befitting a kid. Reached the dialer before the buggy lock screen kicked in. Off and on again, quickly entered dialer, contacted, "mom" and copied the number. Called it, she gave me the dad, after fifteen minutes a minivan rolled up to my building with two kids inside. Dad thanked me and gave me a bottle of wine before driving off.

I actually put my contact info on my lock screen on a galaxy phone in hopes of being able to avoid such a predicament. The retarded thing is, if you have ANY notifications, the damned thing won't show up, and of course normies wouldn't be able to figure that out. Also there are notifications which you can only remove after authenticating.

Fucking curry nigger pooo in loo

GIVE IT BACK SHANIQUA!

He will do it. It's the choice of steins gate after all.

boi, you finna get dabbed on??