/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user has the Redmi Note 5 Global posts early impressions • Meanwhile user hasn't had his shipped yet • user reviews new Chink earbuds the SWING IE800 • user forgot to post his DIGOO clock • user bought the Redmi 5 Plus • user can't stop buying lego hitlers hands lego bob ross a sniper rifle • user can't get the Yinyoo cables in • user stocks up on bamboo socks • user recommends this growlight for his tomatoes • user gets a drill bit set and cable holders, sadly missed the delivery of his Taobao order • user has his warranty Kingdian SSD arrive • user gets a tablet for playin OSU • user rates his chink legos Previous thread

Attached: csg surf.png (900x677, 435K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.de.aliexpress.com/item/32652892792.html?trace=storeDetail2msiteDetail
aliexpress.com/item/QUICKO-Temperature-adjust-T12-STC-OLED-Controller-Digital-Soldering-Iron-Station-welding-Display-panel-Apply-to/32845526592.html
warosu.org/g/thread/S61286148#p61288956
gizmochina.com/2018/05/09/lenovos-zuk-is-back-new-flagship-will-launch-in-june/
ebay.com/itm/Original-F95B-Portable-Fan-with-Rechargeable-18650-li-ion-Battery-Black/281764827211
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whoever was bitching about Yanwen was right. 3 out of 11 of my last packages to still come in are Yanwen. All 3 the longest orders currently. The tracking results are garbage. Just says "in transit to Yanwen sorting center" a bunch of times usually all the same day and thats it. Haven't paid much attention to them as they are all luckily low importance/cost items.

Fuck Yanwen.

first for 7d mangoes

Is the OP still accurate, or are there any other recommended soldering irons?

>Can I buy one of these on Ali?
Yes
m.de.aliexpress.com/item/32652892792.html?trace=storeDetail2msiteDetail

Does anyone use a chink tablet to take notes in class? I want to be able to write notes with a stylus (and keyboard) and record audio so i can play it back at the same time. That's the only functionality I need

>tfw only buy cgl tier stuff
>cgl thread is dead

GIGGIDY GIDIGGY !

NOW I AM IN A GOOD MOOD: THE POWER OF CHINK SHIT

Attached: IMG_5751.jpg (2448x2448, 1.21M)

So I pulled the trigger on buying a replacement oneplus 5t screen on sunsky. It's supposed to come with a set of replacement tools as well. I've heard good things about this store, like that it actually arrives, but let's hope I don't get the bad screen of the batch. They also had 2-day DHL shipping, which is absurd, and I don't think that's true.

I've underestimated how chinky this is, however, because I see they already have things set up for customs to look the other way. Never seen this before. How come aliexpress and co. don't do this?

Attached: PicsArt_05-09-10.45.25.jpg (1080x800, 71K)

Whats the name of that smart watch?

can't wait till Trump sanctions all your chink shit like ZTE you fucking economic traitors

Microsoft Band

I'm so fucking done with anything that MMCX cables.
What are some earbuds that last a decent amount of time?

*that uses

Philips SHE3900. $15 from BestBuy. Lasted me 2.5 years

are amazonbasics technically chinkshit?

yes

Kek
Samsung Gear Fit 2 with an 11 dollar metal band from Ali.. owned it for a year, criminally underrated IMHO

pictured playing BT music to my BGVP SDG DN1 and 11 dollar MMCX cable.

Apple watch and airpods can lick my balls...

t. iPhone 6s and MBA owner

Attached: IMG_5675.jpg (3264x2448, 2.05M)

Is the user who brough the macro lens still arround?
I'd like to have the link.

Attached: 1525675926780.jpg (2304x1728, 771K)

>that wrist
more like the power of s o y, amerite?

Anything interesting?

>has Microshit on his hand
>uses ProtonSJW mail that can erase your account over bullshit rumors
>söyboy feminine hand
you have to go back. just fuck off an never come here again.

Is this proof that chinks can't engineer?

Attached: IMG_20170119_013051822~01.jpg (1828x4038, 2.21M)

Hey guys, a friend of mine is in China (Shenzhen) for work, he's there for around 2 weeks. Is there a easy way I can buy shit on taobao and ship to his hotel or his company's office there. I wanna buy a keyboard and some other assorted bullshit.

> gets watch wrong
> bashes free non botnet encrypted email
> poos on non poo arm

yeah you need get off your computer and take and a walk and have a long hard think about your life pal.

Go back to your containment board

>KZ ATE
Just a normal wired Iem. Sounds good.
Had mine for about 2 years now.

Dumb laowai doesn't understand there is a crucial difference between surface mail and air mail.

Attached: Screenshot_Firefox_20180510-075025.png (1080x1920, 148K)

just go back and stay back.

May have been designed around the reference design from ti.
Once the board was built they probably discovered the reference design didn't sound great, so you got a cap mod.

Attached: 1511237315690.jpg (2550x4200, 679K)

Absolute state of Swiss email services run by uni professors. I host my email on a Soviet Union domain and Yandex mail servers. Based ruskies may spy on my shit, but never deletes it.

Babes fist solder kits ? I want something to practise on.

>Based ruskies may spy on my shit, but never deletes it.
They don't give a fuck unless you're working against their gov or something. Plus your email can never be handed over to any court in the US/EU etc.
Hosting in Russia and China is the best way to keep your shit safe. Swiss are parts of the NSA and Germans have been a part for a very long time. And they will hand over your email to any court with jurisdiction.

>drill bits
How are they? Any wobble? I want to find a cheap but descent set of drills, just enough for maybe predrilling #6 screws up through 1/4" or 3/8". I have all my home use covered, but I like fixing little stuff around work, and frequently enough get asked to fix or help out with little stuff. Breaks up the monotony and reminds the folks that matter that I exist. I've got a sweet little Altoids type tin with every driver or socket I'd ever need, and mini Knipex pliers wrench and Cobras that I carry with me, but I'm tossing around the idea of picking up a second gen M12 FUEL drill and a set of bits to keep in my locker.

I asked the same, and some anons recommended me a hakko know-off. I ordered this a couple of days ago. it's a DIY, and you can buy the case to put it in, separately, but it's on the same listing.

aliexpress.com/item/QUICKO-Temperature-adjust-T12-STC-OLED-Controller-Digital-Soldering-Iron-Station-welding-Display-panel-Apply-to/32845526592.html

what did I get today lads?

Attached: IMG_20180510_141615.jpg (4160x3120, 1.58M)

VGA cable, HDMI cable, and a USB-C to VGA adapter
Can't test the VGA and HDMI cable right now, but the adapter works fine.

Attached: IMG_20180510_141653.jpg (3120x4160, 1.33M)

How are they after some running/use?

aside from it not working well or at all, is there much to worry about when buying a chink wireless charger?

is genocide the only path to world peace?

Steady on, Thanos.

what the fuck is that? some historical political figure?

Yanwen is fine - ordered plenty of shit with it and it all came eventually. It's just untracked (but it's cheaper for it), which is why it's usually only available for low-value items.

Got tracked Yanwen on my 128gb memedian.

Also fuck I am being roasted alive. Went from comfy 21 degrees to this in two weeks fuck spring. Where do I get the meme gongdians? I heard only the old legit one is sold on gearbest. If I have to join Discord for your GB coupon share shit I'd gladly do it thoo, I talked to comfy once there I also remember that weird dude that ordered happy crying emoji masks for his gf. Is it still like this in there?

Attached: Screenshot_Gallery_20180510-092130.png (1080x1920, 1.44M)

>Got tracked Yanwen on my 128gb memedian
Full tracking? Even untracked gives you tracking information until it leaves China.

looking for a cheap bluetooth controller for my android
this piece of shit is $13, should I just go for it? or will it break in like 2 weeks

Attached: 6WWUAGr.png (582x481, 179K)

That's cheap, you want cheap.
The xiaomeme controller works well, PS3 controllers work too but needing usb cables to pair them is annoying.

well yeah it's cheap, just thinking if it's even worth to buy this or should I put in a bit more

switzerland bends over for FBI & NSA after their banks had to be bailed out by US Fed Reserve.

There's a seller on eBay for the gongtian.
warosu.org/g/thread/S61286148#p61288956

fuck, that's a lot of garbage cabling user. why didn't you lurk/ask on here what to buy before buying that shit-tier garbage?! you could have spent $3 more and gotten quality.

Uh oh
gizmochina.com/2018/05/09/lenovos-zuk-is-back-new-flagship-will-launch-in-june/

vention is not bad

Are they going to call it Z2, Z3 when sony already calls their flagships that? again

I am curious, what is the appeal to buying so many low-quality consumer goods from China? What proportion of your purchases actually hold up vs those that don’t last long enough to have gotten your money’s worth?

What are you talking about? Vention is same tier as ugreen.

Attached: 1519314542675.webm (540x360, 774K)

>low-quality
its literally the same products just cheaper

True. I have a Vention HDMI 2.0 cable and this is the highest quality chink shit I have used. I also have a usb hub from them and it's all good products. If you ask me the ugreen Micro-B charge I have is thin and the connector flimsy, I don't see why they are much better it's the same chink shit.

>Discontinued
>Out of stock
Well thanks for trying I guess?

>consumer goods
I mostly buy electronic components and modules.
They're much cheaper there and it's just hobby stuff so I don't need good QC or something.

I think you're missing the point, while it's also fun to buy cheap chink shit that simply isn't available in the west (BTW there's a new gongtian fan coming, guys), it's more about stuff that's just the same marked up in the west. Just look around these threads, it's all still mostly cables, iems and phones. Basically all chinkshit anyway even it would have a western brand on it.

Attached: TheyArrRookTheSame.jpg (2000x2000, 390K)

Everything comes from China anyway, might as well cut out the middle-man. The quality is usually 90% as good.

To answer your question: about 90% and that's mostly because I was dumb enough to buy some fakes in the beginning.

Sorry, I linked you the wrong post on the archive, this one has still stock
ebay.com/itm/Original-F95B-Portable-Fan-with-Rechargeable-18650-li-ion-Battery-Black/281764827211

yeah, most shit is already made in chinese factories. it's not that low quality shit and knockoffs don't exist, but the quality can vary from "identical to original product" to "lol we tried to copy what it looks like from a blurry photo"

chinese factory owners receive orders to produce goods, right? they need to be given technical specs and design documents and info from the designer in order to build it. sometimes these same factories will hold on to the design specs and they'll do some make some extras to sell for themselves. sometimes they'll just do a couple of extra batches in addition to the offical order they were contracted for, other times maybe they'll do a separate production run with somewhat different or lower grade materials

most egregious are the shitty copies where all they did was ape the outside design and the interior is a completely different thing that barely does (or sometimes not even) what the original does, but again, if all their shit didn't work, we wouldn't buy it from them

That's why /csg/ is great. We can figure out what's shit or not.

Attached: haha.png (321x309, 116K)

If you're looking to get them for a case, note that the other ends are not standardised

> sex dolls
> can have more than one
> future_harem.jpg

WHY DID NO EXPLAIN THIS SHIT TO ME...

NOW I GET IT

>order 6 items during sale
>5 items arrived after 3-4 weeks
>1 hasn't arrived
Guess what's different with the last order :^)

>is fine
my ass! if shit from them takes more than a month i can forget about it ever arriving cause it never does.
and im starting to think they put the wrong address on the packages, to save on their side. cause the other day ive received some sort of nail clipper that i never ordered (tracking number or seller doesnt match any of my orders) but had my name in it and guess which shitty shipping company was written on the package? i hate those fuckers so god damn much

Takes like 3-6 weeks for me.
Which is pretty normal for chink shit.

>$2 international murican shipping.
If that's legit I might go for it.

>there is a new gongtian fan coming guys
Should I wait?

Depends what you're buying. Don't buy cheap when you need quality; all of my screwdrivers are Wera, but when I needed a cheap foot rest, I got what's basically the same as the $80+ ones in local stores for $30. Plus, shopping, gambling, and getting new stuff are all fun, and you get a bit of each with chink shit.

Attached: IMAG1742.jpg (2240x4000, 1.93M)

But why

Attached: file.png (472x183, 14K)

Hahahahaha. Both my Yanwen orders come as fast as China Post. Even my 70 cents stickers.

Attached: Screenshot_Launcher3_20180510-122024.jpg (1080x1920, 440K)

Recommend me a high end chink IEM
Currently using pic related

Attached: 8484504.jpg (4355x2894, 1.34M)

>dispute chink ring because it came the wrong size
>Seller messages me ":^)" emoji and nothing else

Also how many coins do you have?
1,010 here

>>Seller messages me ":^)" emoji and nothing else
wtf

Attached: 1519671465902.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

TFZ

I got the 054 of this. It's more than fine at $13 IMO.

No clue how long it takes for these to break, we haven't broken any of the three I got yet after some months, but they're not in daily use either. I for instance finished only a game with it - still mostly pay Keyboard & Mouse myself.

Not the actual :^)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-10-06-30-43-777_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.png (402x287, 36K)

A 936D - type soldering iron. They exist under multiple brands.

Easy to find Hakko M tips, easy to find heating elements, works fine.

Attached: soldering-iron-936d.jpg (900x900, 112K)

I think the gambling aspect is what I find interesting - I generally go for security in my purchases and /csg/ is the opposite of that.

>Shenzen
>Taobao

Your friend is in literally real life taobao make him go around the markets

So, I bought some stuff from a seller, he sent me a ePacket tracking code but it's been two weeks and it's still not showing anyting.
I guess he didn't send my package at all, right? Normally one week is the maximum time I've got with a non-working tracking code.

Should I dispute already or do I need to wait for the buyers protection to start to run out?

a /diy/ dso138, pretty easy and quick to assemble (cant go wrong with the instructions provided)
there is also some smd only assembly training kits, but those normally just flash a couple of leds, nothing truly of value in the end

tnaks, i have an old big soldering iron will get a few cheep led kits and if i like it i will go for something better

Couldn't hurt to ask seller. Might get a lie or some runaround, but you're already screwed at this point. Maybe seller can help. If not you will have more evidence for AliExpress.

Funny because there are more dangerous regions to ship items to.

>nothing truly of value in the end
same is true for a dso138 kit

For this shit I opened a dispute and seller gave me another working number shortly. I expect sellers to be legit and ePacket is not this slow.

Lithuania has lithu, so I kinda understand that one
But Latvia isn't listed and it's right between Estonia and Lithuania
Besides, what's the danger of sending an item to the baltics, the postal service is great here.

I sent a message and got no response. It's been two days now.
Last time it happened was with a cheap shit so I let it sit until buyer's protection started to run out. Got the money back tho.
Welp, I guess I'll go through a dispute. What a shame.

Seller probably got screwed by somebody there or even repeatidly and doesn't want to deal with Estonians anymore

What's a Lithu?

Just got my MicroSD to USB adapter.
Payed 20 cents with free shipping.

Makes me wonder how the hell is this possible.

Attached: IMG_20180510_091806.jpg (1957x2737, 806K)

I've only ever disputed once, but based on that plus other user's experience it seems genuinely hard to NOT get a refund if something legit out-of-your-hands happens. This seems like an easy refund case. The only issue is getting it now. Might have to wait until closer to protection date. Hence why I suggested messaging seller. But if they don't respond I'd maybe give it another business day or two then file the claim on Monday. Life can get busy but anything longer than like 2-3 days to get back to a message with a reply seems shady as fuck.

Have you tried it with a larger capacity SDHC/SDXC card?
A lot of those cheap SD card readers don't seem to support it.