Airmail.cc

>airmail.cc
You went too far this time, Jow Forumstards.

Attached: 20180509.png (1280x1017, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/168858127/
github.com/rtyley/bfg-repo-cleaner/pull/256
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so what was the joke?

Attached: debian suicide.png (200x300, 47K)

>I don't know how to read a patch
get the fuck out of Jow Forums

kys

it's more like i can't be arsed to

What do you mean? Airmail is an invite-only E-mail server focused toward professionals and E-mail enthusiasts.

This is the whole joke. The text in the box.

Attached: 1525919059245.png (1920x970, 94K)

>Airmail is an invite-only E-mail server focused toward professionals and E-mail enthusiasts.
if they only knew

It's literally in OPs image.
Please tell me you have a nice job cleaning floors somewhere.

Nigga wtf are you talking about? Anyone can make an airmail.cc account on cock.li in 2 seconds with no proof of identity.

Is this the famous jewish humor if have been hearing so much about?

What do you mean? Airmail is an invite-only E-mail server focused toward professionals and E-mail enthusiasts.

Nigga wtf are you talking about? Anyone can make an airmail.cc account on cock.li in 2 seconds with no proof of identity.

nice excuse, faggot. seriously: kill yourself, poltard

That's actually a read good joke, but only on the sensible chuckle level.

It's a fairly tame joke, really.

It is, which is why it hurt the feelings of some poltard too much, enough for him to cherrypick it and start a whole campaign against GLibc, Stallman AND twitter SJWs at the same time.
the worst part of this is, retarded twitter SJWs fell for it, and they are now throwing ad homs at Stallman.

>airmail
>poltards

as if. poltards use gmail and the Brave browser because they're too technically inept. cock.li is for gtards exclusively

You are missing my point...

It's such a bad joke I didn't realize that was it.

this is literally pro abortion why are they complaining?

Jow Forums is a bunch of incels who think abortions are evil.

>he doesn't know
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/168858127/

>Jow Forums is one person

current Jow Forums is what you get when stormfront raids Jow Forums.

related
except this message prints every time you run the program

Attached: drumpf.png (1546x5332, 599K)

trying to deflect the topic? isn't that nice...

btw, go read for potential evidence that this was done by some poltard(s)

what's the point? keep everything else outta politics

Attached: Trump74.jpg (475x485, 41K)

Maybe you’re just stupid?

>replace Jow Forums with /b/
>pretend it's 2008
Gee, you still sound like a fucking idiot.

Attached: vVkoPPU.gif (250x250, 992K)

shhh your ruining the newfags narrative that he's been tricked into believing

how is this funny exactly?

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-05-06 15-43-08.png (526x659, 267K)

it's a pretty lame joke, the kind an autist would tell because it sounded funny in his head but nobody would laugh

Attached: 12e4d0fd4689403e06df267948435ba99f6c6b11b8e470c4031199e74f0e1d31.png (500x522, 161K)

>which is why it hurt the feelings of some poltard too much
Wrong little soigoi, we wanted the liberals infesting the FSF to blow their load early. Now Stallman is going to shoah them.

it's funny because you should have been aborted

>Put in by rms.
>Don't remove.

someone can't follow simple directions

>put in by rms
>pls dont remove
*buffer overflows and backdoors follow*

haha but we must appease the salty berating hack that is rms right

MUUUUUUH POOOOL

>Besides, you don't even live in US

Attached: omahyväinen dekomori.png (372x351, 117K)

>t. has never been to pol
they actually like abortions because the majority of people getting abortions are nogs, reddit

I feel I'm missing something, someone explain

Seems like Jow Forums likes the joke though

>abortion joke
lol the way they try to frame it is so dishonest. it's not an "abortion joke", it's an extremely benign joke about muh body muh rights
i thought abortion was morally neutral for libtards? are they seriously disgusted by abortion? it's just a bunch of cells dude lmao

The sad thing is, these women are just reinforcing a stereotype that women are stupid by their not being able to understand the easily comprehendable joke.

i would say the joke is actually about censorship, which the person complaining wants.

i dont understand the """"""joke""""""
?????????

muh muh pol
>censorship
removing it from new releases of the manual hardly puges all the older copies from existence
in all honesty the airmail address and the request sound reasonable as a Jow Forums freetard who honestly finds the dry tone of the 'joke' confusing.
but seriously Hiro should just delete pool at this point

BUUUUURRRRRPP GODS NOT REAL MORTY BURRRP

>It is, which is why it hurt the feelings of some poltard too much,

Attached: 1517795949359.png (645x729, 105K)

>E-mail enthusiasts
wat

Jow Forums like Stallman. The only people offended by this are some kind of Donglegate-esque femminists who think he's making light of womens health or something.

Attached: 1525919032186.jpg (579x600, 91K)

The same could be said with you. Fuck you and your nihilism, go watch some rick and morty with your fellow redditors and don't come back

>Implying it's a stereotype

That's the most harmless joke I've heard

most of Jow Forums is pro abortion, because most abortions are done by niggers

its not about politics or tech
people just love to destroy stuff, and right now anyone can destroy anything or anyone via social media so people are having fun with it

learn to read sarcasm retard

github.com/rtyley/bfg-repo-cleaner/pull/256

well this has gone ignored by any repo owners, collaborators, and contributers for more than a year.

No? December 2017 to now is not "more than a year". Also it's the most recent open pull request out of 19.

o-oh
2017 was sooner ago than I thought

based RMS

>2017 was 5 years ago

Attached: 1429361010776[1].png (800x388, 107K)

But the majority of the comments are against the PR.

Also it's kind of ridiculous people feel they have to say "I'm not a Trump supporter but..."

so what do we know about this faggot? someone in that last thread found out he was behind holey beep too. Does he have connections with weev or is he working alone?

>An army of SJW is actively attacking Stallman
>This is somehow Jow Forums is fault
wtf am i reading

Attached: 1519615254894.jpg (720x720, 41K)

>muh Jow Forums hur durrrrr
This is half the comments on this forum, not one of them ever even attempts to make a coherent statement, convincing argument, or proves anyone wrong. It’s just pure faggotry

They’re communists. If they insinuate that they are a trump supporter they get aborted faster than their abortion joke does.

>Abortion joke
>Actually joke about government
Are SJW actually retarded or just pretending?

>Jow Forumstards
Don't pull us into this, Jow Forums thought this was ridiculous.

>abortions are evil
Not in general, the important question to ask is "what race is it"?
There is a legitimate pro abortion case to be made, based on the fact that it stops a large amount of black babies.

murder has no race

sounds like a very effective shitstirrer

Jesus, all these retarded magapede redditors crossposting between /t_d and Jow Forums are leaking into Jow Forums

Jow Forums truly has gone to the shitter.

>on this forum
Kill yourself you fucking boomer faggot

Someone's a bit sensitive about their choice in fora.
Gee, whipper snappers these days!

>Joke I don't like should be removed from documentation I don't read
People who complains about this should be put down.

The joke says a government (who is against abortion) would be so much against the idea that they would want people to shut up about the concept in relations to a program as well.
This type of humor is based on exaggeration, as even the most extreme and retarded version of a republican wouldn't want this.
This was the original meaning.

Now someone actually went out of their way to remove the statement, meaning some authoritarian actually wants to shut down the information about this feature, proving his "concern" was actually right.
This transcends the joke into parody.
Obviously we cannot know if the person is actually this retarded or if it is a genuine concern and laughing at it is all anyone can ever do.

The joke is so fucking subtle what the hell

that is one shitty joke

oh, I thought it was something about government not being able to recover data lol. fuck, i'm dense.

>feature, proving his "concern" was actually right.
Or maybe childish jokes don't belong in documentation. That was the original reason for removal, getting rid of trivial things.
It's one of the reasons GNU will be eventually replaced. No one wants to be associated with someone who makes everything about politics.