Still the best text editor

Still the best text editor.
Insane balance between performance, looks,configuration,user friendliness etc.
How can one be literal faggot hipster to go with anything that is written in css and javascript is beyond me.

Attached: eww.png (150x150, 3K)

Have you heard of vim?

>uses a closed source, for pay, editor that might go away tomorrow if its creator finally chokes himself to death while jerking off
kek. fucking retard.

anything good in this world is closed source you fucking neet

Have you heard of emacs?

Attached: emacs_2018-05-07_20-57-02.png (1366x768, 288K)

fucking brainlet. no it isn't. world runs on open source.

you're probably too retarded to learn a real editor so you waste your life chasing latest fad editors that change every few years.

I bet you can't even touch type and I bet you use Winshit. you're the definition of a low IQ mongrel.

>New update is botnet
>New update makes it almost as bloated as a true IDE without any of the convenience features
>Somehow manages to break Java support and syntax highlighting worse with each update
>annoying license notice keeps popping up whenever you save
Pure pottery

It keeps removing that twitter license now.

thats a weird leafpad logo

>updated sublime
Do you pay for it too?

I really like it.
I was using it around 2014, then jumped to brackets, atom and lastly, vs code but i installed sublime text again and it's my main editor, it's faster than those hipster editors.

I was hoping that maybe...just maybe...this would be the one where they unfuck their Java features once and for all. I was so very, very wrong.

Too much, user.

Attached: thisisbait.png (625x626, 66K)

this is sad if not bait

Attached: 1521005520172.jpg (601x508, 60K)

fuck off pajeet , like anyone fucking cares about java

Fuck off OP and post a license key for the latest version

>Insane balance
Wtf is this autism?

go grab those keys from 'botnet'
also try to block the program on your firewall
or edit your hosts file

Except the old keys (TwitterInc etc...) no longer work in the latest version, even after editting the hosts file

I can't believe I am saying this.. Stop using proprietary garbage and switch to emacs.. or.. or VSCode

that's one sexy emacs config

what font/theme?

tried editing it to 127.0.0.0?
what i did was edit hosts
enter keys
close program and open
repeats until the license does not expire

I know Jow Forums will hate me for this but Atom is objectively the better Subime. And the slightly worse performance is not even noticable on a modern PC.

Font looks like Monaco
Config seems to be spacemacs with powerline. Idk about the colour scheme

Bait my ass, he spoke the truth.

I switched to VSCode last year and haven't looked back. It does everything I care about in day-to-day usage better. A tiny bit longer startup time is a small price to pay for it, especially when I keep the editor open most of the time anyway.

I switched to Sublime Text 3 last year and haven't looked back.
It does everything I care about in day-to-day usage better.
A tiny notification pop-up is a small price to pay for it.

I tried both 127.0.0.1 and 0.0.0.0

It does not say it expires, it says straight after you enter it that it's a stolen key and it's disabled.

Your technique works for the older 3143 build but as soon as you update to 3170 it no longer works

That was my config, the font is Fantasque Sans Mono and the theme is called Darktooth

Attached: 1511092193013.gif (287x344, 58K)

That's very lovely. Any reason you use Emacs over Vim?

thank you

I like the idea of doing all my computing without exiting Emacs, such as reading books with pdf-tools, using IRC with ERC, file explorer with dired, note taking with org-mode, version control with magit, music player with EMMS, email with mu4e, and so on. Of course, you could ignore all those things and use emacs merely as a text editor, but that would be a waste. Never once I felt unable to change something to my likings since it's such a customizable text editor, even though I rely on the Evil plugin for a few keybindings, Vim does not provide all the features I use, except for being useful to make quick edits when using a terminal.

Oops, wrong person

Aside from startup time, nothing in sublime is better.

You say that because you didn't had the horrible experience or beeing obligated to use it for js Babel every fucking time you open a project it kicks the cpu to 100% usage for no reason, then I get back to vim