pastebin.com/33S1gVkG
>Where to Buy:
pastebin.com/8Yku80VL
>FAQs:
pastebin.com/M5w7QtKp
>Use the buyer's template
pastebin.com/33S1gVkG
>Group Buys
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nl3D0wIqf3tU43bu0mc0LSkxeh2CxGrchr_OViEjZ4c/htmlview
massdrop.com/
>Keyboard wiki
deskthority.net/wiki/Main_Page
>Keyset wiki
keypuller.com (web.archive.org/web/20161101152119/http://keypuller.com/)

Last thread

Attached: manlytears buys a gaymer keyboard.jpg (800x450, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=3485
mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=search_list&s[title]=Y&s[short_desc]=Y&s[full_desc]=Y&s[sku]=Y&s[match]=all&s[cid]=0&s[search]=Leopold pd
youtube.com/watch?v=5D2iH8AdiTc
amazon.com/gp/product/B01L8EKTHK/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A8SI9CHG4LM3M&th=1
amazon.ca/gp/product/B07228ZD46/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
aliexpress.com/item/Magic-Wand-Sex-Toy-Explosive-Orgasms/32831903816.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's the best keyboard for maximum programming ability?
25% or 40%?

Attached: 1519354708774.png (885x957, 1.83M)

preferably something under 40%
ideally it would be 30%

Attached: TransitVan.jpg (3458x1592, 1.03M)

3rd for nothing wrong with RGB backlighting.

pic related

Attached: godtier.jpg (3000x2000, 1.49M)

Buypigs ww@?

After using topre for a while mx boards feel crude, although their faster return speed(very noticeable on clears) is nice.
Companies should experiment more, like kailh is doing, maybe try to make a rubber dome design like topre with mx stems and a faster/stronger return.
Agree, if you like something you shouldn't let popular opinions change your mind unless there is good reason. I don't have an RGB board but it's cool, which is why it's so popular and sells so well.
Right here nigga

Attached: keyboard.jpg (706x1249, 646K)

Does this look like a nice babbies first? Primarily using for gaming and some typing as I work online.

mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=3485

cherry mx brown btw

Nien, these are better prebuilts mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=search_list&s[title]=Y&s[short_desc]=Y&s[full_desc]=Y&s[sku]=Y&s[match]=all&s[cid]=0&s[search]=Leopold pd

Why is it that these are better?

Can you get a fully customisable option i.e wasd in the UK?

If not whats a good entry level mechanical (currently have a gamer k70 w/ blues)

Ducky is a decent brand, though others are arguably better.

Regardless, I'd suggest against Cherry MX Browns. If you want a tactile switch, but don't want to get involved with more "obscure" brands, at least get a board with Cherry MX Clears. Browns are VERY light switches, and have a very minimal tactile bump. Clears are essentially browns with a heavier spring, which makes them much nicer to use. Unless you have weak baby fingers, I guess, in which case browns might be fine for you.

The keycaps are better, they're doubleshot pbt and it's the grittiest pbt you'll ever touch. The case is made out of the same exact plastic as the keycaps which is awesome for build quality reasons but also because they're a perfect match.
Idk about you but the beige ones are very nice looking to me.
In addition they have a bunch of layouts when they're in stock. They have sound dampening inside of the case which is nice, it lowers the pitch of the switches.
and yeah the keycaps, the keycaps are awesome

I've been using a MX blue keyboard for a few months now, and I've noticed I really slowed down my typing speed. I am more likely to accidentally hit a different key by accident when I move my fingers around. I really had to slow down my typing when compared to using one of the Dell membrane keyboards.
Is there any solution to this, or I just gotta have it come back to me?

What to buy next? I hear they're making the new fc660c in Japan. There's an all black one on the front page of Jow Forumsmk just now, has me tempted.

Attached: DSC_0976.jpg (3840x2160, 2.99M)

Depends. Are you gonna use all the macro features and media keys. If not then get a leopold

Blues are pretty light switches. Membrane keyboards are actually pretty heavy, since you need to bottom out to actuate the key. So, if you're used to that, you're probably a pretty heavy typist, and you'll want a heavier switch. If you like blues, try greens.

Don't get Browns, dumbass.

Probably some steno memeboard

>jam as many keys as you can to make it uncomfortable but cool looking

bet this keyboard make you a better programmer by default

Anyone use a mix of different switches on their board? What do you use where?

>Paid 40 usd for a topre 55g cable mod and another 20 for custom cables
How did my life get to this point.

Attached: 8zWMgFB.jpg (2592x1728, 305K)

looks like shit. A white one would've been better

Haven't finished, it is supposed to be in the case and not be visible.

I haven't cleaned my unicomp ultra classic since I bought it in late 2014
it's still chugging along, if a little grimy

Attached: taye.jpg (2596x2160, 1.2M)

Stop literally fucking your unicomp user. I know it is sexy, but it is not built to withstand so much cum.

Attached: papa mama babby.jpg (2400x1600, 1.33M)

oem is the most ergonomic keycap profile

fight me

Buy a different keyboard you boring fuck.

That's not cherry

all keycaps are shit
fight this
youtube.com/watch?v=5D2iH8AdiTc

That's my fetish

Are "ergonomic keyboards" aka "split in the middle", worth it?

Attached: ergonomic-keyboard-121206-matias-ergo-pro-630[1].jpg (630x420, 66K)

how would you define worth it? try one out before you buy one

Let me rephrase that: Are ergonomic keyboards a meme?

everything is a meme

Attached: Ve.A_carbon.jpg (1024x575, 151K)

Why do people flip their space bars? I just did it right now, and it's flipped as I'm typing this message. At best, it's just not noticeable. At worst, it almost feels like my thumb has a tendency to slip down the now sloped-away space bar. This is stupid.

I have yet to find one that splits with the B on the right hand side, so no. My muscle memory is already ingrained.

It would be nice if TGB and YHN would be installed on both sides.
I know. World is a fuck.

It's because you apparently don't have the girlyhands

So it's literally a basedboy thing, gotcha.

Nice idea, but duplicate keys wouldn't work for me, I'd end up using TY, GH, BN interchangeably when re-orientating slipped hands. Would have to be a clean split, but the way I want it. What we need is a modular keyboard you can separate any way you want.

not really. they're too expensive, and the cheap ones are so poorly made you may as well just stick to a K120 instead. It might be best to just build your own custom one since that usually costs around the same as a good split keyboard

Attached: IBM M15-2.jpg (1024x623, 161K)

Mine

Attached: image.jpg (2546x1910, 2.4M)

nice membrane keyboard

>black
>104 key
Could be better

Keyboards and amps make me happy. Who /guitar/ here? Topre and Telecasters for me.

Attached: DSC_0981.jpg (3840x2160, 2.99M)

Guns, knives, watches, bloody sandles for scale?
Does nobody own a simple ruler these days?

I don't know why, but something about this picture is repulsive. Just imagine the kind of person who puts a worn-out sandal and a cheap watch on his table, next to his overpriced gimmick input devices, just to conform to some kind of chinese plastic consumerist internet culture, just in expectation of responses and internet subculture goody points. Yes, I get it, it's the terrorist watch, and that's a knive. Bravo, well done.
I wonder what it's like to be such a person. Crawling the web for the next fix, checking the favourite boards, reddit, and who knows what else, hitting F5 much too often. His self-worth is determined by his plastic possessions, and it's important to post them. Owns several keyboards, but can't type with ten fingers. Has neighbours, but doesn't talk to them. And his only black shoes - they need to fit the colour of the keyboard, "it's the shoe thing" - his only black shoes are sandals. If he had any dress shoes, for festivities, dancing, or as professional attire - you can bet your life that he would put those "classy" shoes in between his keyboards. But proper shoes are not in his possession, for he doesn't visit festivities, can't dance and has no career to speak of.

;)

2edgy4me

>tfw typing this post on my new anny pro with gateron reds
>tfw this is bliss and I can go on for hours without any kind of fatigue
clickyniggers need to off themselves ASAP

>acting elitist with an anne pro with gat reds

Nice orange

Thanks user, I love it. The clean channel surprised me when I first tried it in store, it sounds gorgeous.

does this keyboard exist in floating keys style? im looking or something like this color and size

Not by leopold anyway, I don't think I've seen that layout before with a low profile case. The Tada68 is a similar size and although the case isn't completely flat against the plate it might be slightly closer to what you're looking for. Apart from that I've no idea

What's your point?

Clicky switches are the best switches

mmm baby

Attached: fsN2qCMsSMSVL4RXwtZQ_banner.jpg (1600x485, 126K)

Mmm. Mustard.

magicforce and clueboard are the only other similar ones I could think off

Attached: memeboard.jpg (2700x2021, 1.03M)

the guy is poorer then you, what makes you think he can afford a keyboard that costs more then 2 bucks?

>moonrunes

I just spilled water over my masterkeys pro s.
I tried to unplug it as fast as I could after lifting the glass but it turned off and I heard the sound of the PC not recognizing the USB device anymore.

I took all the keys out and it's currently upside down with a towel underneath. How fucked am I?

Attached: 54836150_p0.jpg (744x1052, 709K)

Why would anyone need more than 1 keyboard, except maybe 1 backup?

>Buy a different keyboard you boring fuck.
Buypig.

I wouldn't want to switch back to a regular staggered layout since I got an ergodox. So it's certainly worth it to me.

Attached: IMG_20180322_150600.jpg (2934x1566, 846K)

>katakana

Why out yourself as a useless gaijin?

No one needs more than one, I just like using different switches sometimes.

1 keyboard for my desktop, 1 keyboard for my htpc, 1 keyboard for my verus scanner, and 1 keyboard for my tablet

What the fuck is with these keyboards? Some are divided in half? Just use a goddamn normal keyboard. What am I missing here

Wtf. Why? Some of these keys arent even labeled.

>Some of these keys arent even labeled.

Attached: 1436715967664.png (175x175, 25K)

Says the man who browses Jow Forums ...

Attached: QKEdWsF.jpg (1920x1080, 134K)

a brain

How do you guys feel about typewriter-style keycaps? Are they better to type on?

My new keyboard comes with them, but I was planning on switching them.

Why is this keyboard cut in half?

It was in an accident.

How long does it usually take for things to ship through 4px?

I'm in the market for a work keyboard since I hate the dell one they gave me. I currently rock a cmstorm quickfire rapid (with blues) at home and I love it but I think red or black switches might be more appropriate for work... Could someone reccomend me a good keyboard for around 100 cad? I'd definitly the cmstorm again if it was still around

Get something with heavy tactile switches

How would you even efficiently program with something less than 40%?

I've been on watch to try and buy something with this layout for some time now. Where do these exist outside of museums?

They don't. Pretty much your only option is to build a hyper7 kit yourself.

you are aware that topre lag 55ms right? that's 1/20th of a second lag.

>How would you even efficiently program with something less than 40%?
Fewer keys = better programmer
Everyone knows that

>that's 1/20th of a second lag.
Even if it had 0 lag topre would still be shit

maybe clears? Any suggestions?

>wanted to spend some time this weekend swaping out the switches on one of my boards with royals
>tracking finally updated
>estimated delivery: Monday
FUCK

Attached: 14259486431176.jpg (848x900, 63K)

bumping for an answer to this

Helvetica font on keycaps is too good

What kind of typewriter you mean? Like 1920's round pad? Polished spherical Selectric? The later ones that are all just regular keyboard profiles like the wheelwriter?

I like the middle kinds but I like big old school spherical caps. 1974-1983 was peak keyboard caps IMO.

what do you think of this keyboard?
amazon.com/gp/product/B01L8EKTHK/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A8SI9CHG4LM3M&th=1

I mean keyboards with keycaps made to feel like a typewriter

amazon.ca/gp/product/B07228ZD46/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I think it's certainly a good keyboard for the price. I paid a bit more for my HCman and it doesn't have RGB like that one. If you're good with the blue switches I'd totally go for it.

I think it's chink shit, and you can get it cheaper on aliexpress, plus it comes in different configurations
aliexpress.com/item/Magic-Wand-Sex-Toy-Explosive-Orgasms/32831903816.html

except the problem is if you get it on aliexpress, it won't come and you'll have wasted $30.