Cryptocurrencies are a fucking cancer

Cryptocurrencies are a fucking cancer

Attached: RX580.png (1518x768, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KV5QlSgq7lg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

check it out guys there's still anons among us who didn't get rich off of it

Attached: 1503517901228.jpg (258x245, 12K)

have fun with your coins block chains revealing all of your cheese pizza and lsd purchases.

only thing I bought with it are raspberry pi's on pimoroni. and a shitton of euro's user

>I-i will be rich when I find someone who will trade my coins for real currency!

wrong again

Attached: Screenshot_20180510_174258.png (574x216, 17K)

Cryptocurrencies are great because they upset people so much, especially for the reason in pic related.

Attached: land.jpg (1063x571, 116K)

Nice edit

1 AdY9ERYUEHXX5xr7hX9yooVAaUmjFw5mV
remove the space and check it out faggot

>miners make money
>miners buy GPUs
>GPU manufacturers make money
It's a mutually beneficial relationship in a capitalist nation what's the problem here? Oh yeah you didn't get what you wanted for the price you wanted. Therefore everyone else needs to stop making money so you can save some a few shekels!!! I don't even mine but you faggots are insufferable

what website is this, user-kun?

WHO HERE ON THE XMR MOON MISSION

You do realize there are a lot of someones who would do that. It's called a cryptocurrency exchange and there's too many to count. Don't get me wrong there's tons of dumbasses who refuse to take profits because they're greedy and want to make more however if one does decide to take profits finding someone to sell to is the easiest part of the process.. Getting the money into the bank and paying taxes on it is a different story but simply conducting the transaction to trade crypto for USD is not very difficult

bitstamp

>Hold my beer..."
ok, and I drink your beer, faggot

Do you live here in Europe?

When you transfer the money to your account, the banks don't go ape shit from the origin of the money?

they have a failry intrusive KYS procedure and in Belgium you don't have to pay taxes on bitcoin held longer than one year
visited my bank twice for other business afterward and no, not a peep

He is right.
Proof of work is literally cancer from a ecology pov.
Given that bitcoin is capped at 7 (seven) transactions world-wide per second, you have to be a fool to think you can somehow replace traditionnal monetary systems without burning the planet to the ground.

>It's a mutually beneficial relationship in a capitalist nation what's the problem here?
gpus are not luxury items, finding gpus at msrp is impossible right now and it is a problem.
> Therefore everyone else needs to stop making money so you can save some a few shekels!!!
Most miners don't make money, this is why they sell once they start receiving the first electricity bills or get raided fro "unusual" energy consumption.
The most efficient way to make money off mining is jumping from alt money to alt money hoping for some high rate changes with bitcoin which never happens.
>I don't even mine but you faggots are insufferable
Take anything you like, multiply the price enough to put it outside what you can pay.

>a failry intrusive KYS procedure
>KYS procedure
lol

>Given that bitcoin is capped at 7 (seven) transactions world-wide per second
this is why a 2nd layer (lightning network) is being developed right now
it's going to take some time to build trust tho but it will work exactly the same

Attached: Screenshot_20180510_184126.png (1963x1204, 2.25M)

damned neural plasticity
>KYC

>Sour grapes / 10

>falling for the cryptographic Jew

youtube.com/watch?v=KV5QlSgq7lg

>lightning network
So basically trading the security/decentralized concept of Bitcoin for better performance. Who would've thought that centralized stuff would be better?

It would be cool if they functioned as actual currencies, but in their current state they are unfortunately just virtual stocks/gold.

>real (((currency)))
Sweetie, I...

personally at this time I'd only use it for chump change
I'm sticking to the main layer. The only times the network chokes at the top of a bubble and I have the means to still make movements anyway

Bitcoin CASH

Attached: 8746238746234523756.png (902x933, 1.24M)

Aww, did the poor /v/poster come here to say he didn't get his 1080ti for his gaming build?

They do. I've paid and gotten paid for goods with them.

>agree on local currency price
>pay in crypto on rate of day

Not too difficult.

too volatile and inherently deflationary, it will never happen

>there are people this uneducated

Attached: 2_zpswvmqnxfq.jpg (428x280, 129K)

WHY DO SO MANY CRYPTOMINING FAGGOTS BUY UP ALL THE GRAPHICS CARD STOCK JUST TO MAKE PROFIT THATS ONLY GOOD FOR BEER MONEY????? I JUST WANT GPU PRICES TO GO BACK TO THE WAY THEY WERE SO I CAN UPGRADE MY GAMING RIG FUCK YOU CRYPTO-MINING LOCUST SCUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1671094abb5fc7703470fa508113111a.jpg (236x282, 13K)

How much did you get taxed?

It has become nothing more than an elaborate scam by a tiny minority to rob greedy idiots and laundering assets.

>but it will work exactly the same
So it'll have all the same drawbacks and also be rate limited?

Prices are up right now because of memory supplier collusion and all the third party vendors waiting on the new Nvidia/AMD gpus, not crypto.

>EU bank transfer
its fucking nothing

Give me 10k EUR and I'll believe you.
paypal.me/notahoneypot

why are people still having trouble believing people actually got rich over this shit.
if you put just a few hundred dollars or a month of mining pre-2012 and basically yeah you're a millionaire now.
The concerns here are concerns that existed back then.
wouldn't you "invest" a few bucks if you conservatively judge the chances for it to succeed is maybe 5% or something?
people wasted far more on lottery n shit.