Has anyone tried using StopAd?

Has anyone tried using StopAd?

It blocks all ads on your computer so that you don't need an adblocker. It has a "premium" version but the adblocking is 100% free. It seems too good to be true, what do you think?

Attached: imgingest-3526828419368146183[1].png (1021x617, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stopad.io/privacy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why not just use the hosts file?

It's a free windows program, so it is definitely malware.

>HOSTS FILE

Nice try APK

Not always, there are "good willed" programmers, too who doesn't write free windows programs with malwares in them (in case the programmer is in good mood, and lives in the delusion that life is good, but that mostly impossible)

Do you even know what it is?

Shitty botnet that doesn't have element hiding? lel
Winshit can't handle long hosts files

>Freemiumware
>implying there's nothing shady going on
>being this retarded

Literally download uBlock Origin host and put the content inside your hosts file

OP is a faggot

pihole

>>>/reddit/

stopad.io/privacy
It's a privacy nightmare. Is it supposed to protect your privacy or violate it? lmao

Attached: 1507586609905.png (282x300, 78K)

Trying too hard.

dubs

Attached: 1525972339725.gif (320x320, 350K)

>proprietary adblock
>proprietary privacy/security service
Into trash. Better solutions are piHole or hosts file.

Modify your hosts file, dumb dumb.

first day on Jow Forums?

looks like you felt the pinch
:')

There's so many solutions to ad blocking that are very simple to setup. StopAd, though i've never tried it looks like fucking bloatware cancer.

Nothing wrong with a pihole though. And you can use it over your whole network, nice for people that have more important things than a thinkpad to masturbate to anime girls with.

Why would anyone go through the trouble of setting up pihole when you can just download ublock?

Enjoy your ban.

1) Anywhere you can set a custom DNS server you can use your hole.
2) If you use windows, you can block windows trash for good because it no doubt circumvents the hosts file.
3) Autism and a spare $20

Attached: e5c340872d85b4224d7e834e863b9a445fa11ab49a806e2543c3833457bb8c21.gif (630x480, 174K)

why isn't it free open source

because its fun and we're nerds

Dynamic IP kiddo. I won't even realize I was banned