Wall garden approach to their DE

wiki.gnome.org/Design/OS/LockUnlockLogin
>wall garden approach to their DE
>codes which can't be changed
>community inputs and patches rejected
>now this
Why are they trying to so hard to copy Applel?

Attached: 1497870281313.png (1281x720, 424K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.kde.org/p/1214121/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because the devs are literal Mac users and probably test it in a VM with a macOS host.

Nah. They're probably double faggots. They're likely running debian as the only OS on their Mac, giving up literally the only advantage to owning a Mac; how well macOS runs on a Mac (shocking, right?)

They probably don't even dual boot, just straight up debian. A shitty distro made by a dumb cück sóyboy that ended his own life like a pussy.

>how well OS X runs on mac
You mean not at all 3 years after you buy your computer?

>3 years after
Try 6 months. And good luck with that warranty request.

Do people put their photo as login picture?

They use OS X and develop GNOME in a VM environment you fucking imbecile. This is a fact.

Yes

Attached: a fucking foot.gif (710x828, 21K)

they are trying to appeal to normies. And they will fail miserable one they see the horrible default UI of gnome.

Attached: 1507165766380.png (408x480, 147K)

>Why are they trying to so hard to copy Applel?
Because loonix users are faggots.

fucking normans

who's the fluid druid?

store.kde.org/p/1214121/

Attached: 6cf6c2247b3227f81c2cd910c249bfcb1b88.png (1366x768, 315K)

looks better than this pile of shit

Attached: plasma50b2-lockscreen.png (1920x1080, 1.37M)

Innovation costs money. Engineers are too autistic to understand UI design, but they can copy something put in front of them, even if they don't know why it's better.

What's wrong with it (apart from being Gnome)?
Visually it looks quite nice.

> to copy Applel?
Doesn't that resembles to Fluent Desgin?
also Microsoft introduced flat design to UIs with Zune, so everybody copied Microsoft.

Attached: nari-1990_10_001 - 1.jpg (1024x1446, 880K)

It's not like they can engineer either.

Actually that looks like Windows.

Considering I'm running it on a 450MHz G3, a 2009 Mac mini and a 2013 macbook air, I'm not entirely sure what you're getting at.

>2014
You mean it looks better than something that doesn't exist anymore?
And no, I don't claim current Plasma is a pinnacle of visual sophistication.

Attached: plasma lockscreen.png (1920x1082, 134K)

Not the person you're replying to but...
>Imbecile
Not knowing a completely useless piece of trivia with absolutely no real world application beyond letting autistic fucks know that you know more about the objectively worst desktop environment in active development does not make someone stupid and/or idiotic. Good on you for knowing such an amazing purposeless factoid though, gnomefag. Hope that really gets you far in life.

looks actually pretty nice imo

Plasma looks nice except for the font choice, Noto Sans is so neutral and thin that makes Plasma to look generic. I always change it for a font with more character like Roboto, Fira or Cantarell.

There's nothing wrong with being simply proper, I don't demand overly fancy style.
I use my computer for getting my job done, not for showing it off in idiotic screenfetch threads.

my eyes are worth to see only beautiful things

Have you even have had a mac for a long time? My iBook g4 lasted until 2011, and now my 2011 Macbook Pro is still better than some $600 windows pcs.

It's not worth it bro. Jow Forums is full of freetard autists and gaymurrr trash, us applebros are just a bunch of faggots to them. My best friend gave me a 2013 macbook air for Xmas because my Ideapad bit the dust and I accepted it politely but was thinking to myself "greaaaat... Not only is it a fucking mac, but it's so old it'll run like dogshit", I boot it up and it fucking flies. I won't ever buy another non-apple laptop after that. I'll research them first so I don't end up with shit like the first unibody MBP that would vent heat right at the glue holding the "unibody" together, though.