Reddit is officially Kill

You can't justify this, they're officially Tumblr now
>Bunch of self righteous faggots
>Controversial comments are purged by their brainlet mods
>Shitty Content
>Shittier Site UI
This is fucking delicious. Can't wait until they've scattered.

Attached: THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF PLEBBIT.png (1920x1046, 667K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ghostbin.com/paste/qwbo5/raw
youtube.com/watch?v=HLFn3W-_C0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Can't wait until they've scattered.
Where do you think they're going to go, dumbass?

Judging from the OP they're already here :^)

tumblr is actually nice though, just a classic blog service

Who cares what those faggots are doing over there? Let them have their site, hopefully they stay away from this one

>They/them
People can participate on more than one site, you know.

Attached: Screenshot - 2018_05_10_13.37.01.png (1080x1920, 1.57M)

trust us we can tell

U hope all those basedboys don't end up coming here as the result of that implosion.

Attached: 1509242157754.png (988x1059, 143K)

>phoneposter
>supports reddit
Wow what a surprise.
You sure broke the mold I had in my head.

reddit is pretty fucking based, but the new interface is trash. Use this userscript to get the old interface back ghostbin.com/paste/qwbo5/raw

Fuck off incel

I literally thought this was a kikebook screenshot until I'd stared at it for ten seconds.

it's still a mystery to me how billion dollar companies can't figure out their UI

Fuck off franxxfag

Remember the rule, if you enjoy rival sites, dont?
Think about what that means now. Then go back to that shithole website, newfag.

The user interface is intentionally confusing so that it becomes easier to serve up clicks to advertisers who buy embedded posts in the feed.

Instagram and Facebook both did the same thing a very long time ago.

>post written on PC is completely childish and adds nothing to the conversation
PC posters are the worst.

old.reddit.com, the only way to deal.

They've been here forever with there numbers increase each year slowing assimilating 4chin into what they want it to be. Plebbit culture will destroy this site, it's already started. This isn't a place for socially awkward nerds anymore, the normalfags outnumber them. At some point they'll demand change in the form of upboat/like bittom, emojis or a minimalist UI change that compromises function. That'll be the final nail.

>still getting into childish territorial disputes based on literally nothing but the url

i bet you hated that other middle school that fed into the same high school as yours, too, huh?

retard.

reddit has everything Jow Forums has, but in greater volume and more granularity.

>reddit has everything Jow Forums has, but in greater volume and more granularity.

Then fuck off back there then. Why would you even come here if you think it's worse other than to infect it with your cancer?

i've been here since '06, lad ;))))

Who on Earth thought this was a good idea?

That's worse than what happened to Slashdot.

From an engineering standpoint the site is absolute garbage. The new interface is the worst misuse of React I've ever seen. Their feed is always stale. The site can't scale well.

I really wish there was a better alternative, or that Reddit didn't kill off regular bulletin boards.

and i thought the old ui was bad, this is way worse

This.

The old UI was a clusterfuck, but when I first saw this, I honestly had to double check that it was not, in fact, April 1st. The new UI is a bad joke.

>tell to some autist who think's he a special human that he's not
>get benned site-wide for harrassment
Thanks leddit

boost is best

Go back there.

>phoneposting

Reddit threads should be banned. It's embarrassing how frequent these threads are being posted and the lack of blowback the OP's are getting. If you go to reddit, STAY THERE. YOU AREN'T WELCOME HERE.

>Reddit threads should be banned
Anime pics outside /a/ should be banned

youtube.com/watch?v=HLFn3W-_C0A

can someone make a webm out of this?

anime is allowed on all boards. moot agreed. don't bother him about it.

>Bunch of self righteous faggots
Name a place without any faggots. Jow Forums is better, but you can't say it doesn't have its own problems.
>Controversial comments are purged by their brainlet mods
Then try not to participate in badly modded subreddits. All the popular ones are horded with normies, what do you expect?
>Shitty Content
There's tons of good content on reddit if you know what you're looking for. As an example, if you have a bug in a game, I bet it's easier to find a fix on reddit then google it and shovel through tons of shit sites.
>Shittier Site UI
It's literally good by default, you can turn off shitty subreddit themes if you want to and make it all look the same.

The incel board has to be moderated by a fat feminist to keep the garden walled because otherwise they ban the board again. Reddit is a fucking joke.

go back there, shitlord