IPhone SE 2

will you buy it?

Attached: Olixar-iPhone-SE-2018-Screen-Protector-800x800.jpg (800x800, 45K)

I might get one from work. They're increasingly clamping down on outside access to Exchange and network drives, to the point where iPhones will soon be the only authorized devices.

I won't, I'm tired of smart phones in general. I'm on mine all the time at work, but I wish they just didn't exist in the first place. I bought HTC u11 last year and it's great, but I might just get a basic phone in a few years whenever this one dies

If it is anything like the leak shows then absolutely not.

I bought the original SE a year ago, so likely no

If it's bigger than 4" and has a notch, into the trash it goes.

I wish somebody made a smaller android phone, not a fan of those pigfat brick phones at all

>spending over a grand on a phone with a notch

xperia xz1c

No, I have a 5s and I hate it. It fucking nags me for updates, randomly cuts off my search terms (search for "computers" end up going to google as "comp"), music is a pain in the ass to sync.

wasn't yet out when I was in the market for a new phone, hopefully something similar will be available in 2-3 years when my SE poops out

you mean, the xperia z5c wasnt in the market?

never had an iphone but if it has a decent camera i will, sick of this retarded oversized phone meme and theres not a single decent small android phone out there

I forgot, I only know phones when I'm buying and then I forget everything about them, maybe I didn't like something about it or I just overlooked it

I bought the original SE a year ago, so likely yes

I bought the SE earlier this year so likely I’ll kill myself.

Same. Probably use it until it breaks like my old 5.

Maybe for first time I'll buy that but there is one problem, I don't need it

>notch
>no audio jack
>no sd card
>apple

lol no

If it doesn't have a fucking notch. Probably.

Probably, but probably not

Had an SE for a couple of months

Didn't really liked it that much, but eh, it's probably just me

>will you buy it?
No. I didn't buy the first retarded notched piece of shit that your failing company put out, what makes you think I'd waste my money on this next one? Fuck off Poojeet.

Still ugly.

How much is it going to cost?

If it's of similar size to the original SE it's an instant buy.

This. All other decently specced phones are just getting bigger every year.

I might, I'm tired of Google's SJW and anti-gun faggotry, at least Apple treats conservatives and libertarians like people

My 5S still works fine.

Install tvOS_11_beta_Profile.mobileconfig and it won't pester you anymore

Fuck off Pajeet.

if it looks like that ill cop it day one

My samsung galaxy s4 still more than enough for 2018.