Are fax machines technology?

Are fax machines technology?

I need to fax a PDF to the state government. I don't want to leave my NEET Nest to go to the UPS Store. Is it possible to send a Fax from my PC for free? I tried Google but every service has so many mixed reviews I don't wanna get scammed.

Attached: 41BQNGEMSZL._SX425_.jpg (425x292, 18K)

Fax is dead. Its either a hard copy in the post or a fucking email.

Fax will literally LITERALLY never die.

Not in Japan

No, they're music.

Thats because in japan every businmess is run by 60 year old men who haven't even heard of the 21st century beyond the peculiar numbers on their calendar.

Sending a fax to the govt sounds kinda important.
I think Office Depots still have a fax service if thats closer to you than dhl

Seriously, why the fuck can't cell phones be used for faxing?

Yes, they have apps for that. i think Camscanner is one

>Fax is dead

Tell that to state governments everywhere. Can't believe I can't just email them

>Sending a fax to the govt sounds kinda important.
It is. I wish I could avoid it.
I appreciate the suggestion. Office Depot is right around the corner. I'll settle for that if nobody here knows any other free/secure options.

Yeah i wouldn't mess around with the solutions that come up on Google if it really is important.
Just man up and find a place with a fax where you can make sure it goes through

Yeah, but that's a paid service, and doesn't natively fax over the phone lines. I don't get why cell phones can't actually transmit the bleeps and bloops needed to fax.

My guess is manufacturers would have to pay royalties to implement this feature no one is asking for.

>Fax is dead
Not on my watch.

Its still one of the most relevant technology to day. It combines the power of email/letter/scanning/printer into one usable/fast machine.

Faxes have never gone wrong.

>Faxes have never gone wrong.

*faxes ur desk phone*

never ask Jow Forums first

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-10 at 1.41.56 PM.png (826x707, 164K)

>trusting any of these sites with your personal info

I tried one of these before, and I'm not sure if they work because I never got a call back from the company

they just didnt want to hire you user

I know, I just tell myself that it's the lack of the fax

you prolly can email
your inbound email can be non-secure (your risk)
Their outbounds use an app layer of security.
there's a secure format they use