Why is apple always the one to come up with new innovative technology...

Why is apple always the one to come up with new innovative technology? even if theyre not the FIRST one to develope the new technology, theyre always the first one to make it good and popular.

Take a look at the modern keyboardless smartphone, it was basically invented by apple. Tablets become popular in 2010 after apple realesed their ipad then all the other companies started making their own tablets.

Now the iphone x comes with a full bezzleless screen and a notch and all the other android phones are quick to copy, but apple stays with their product looking the the "original" and everyone elses is a cheap knockoff

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-22 at 12.29.26 PM.png (739x268, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pinknews.co.uk/2017/09/12/apple-ceo-tim-cook-has-brilliantly-used-iphone-8-hype-to-promote-same-sex-marriage-in-australia/
mobielkopen.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/2017303742830-Samsung-Notch.pdf
mobielkopen.net/
usatoday.com/story/tech/2014/10/30/tim-cook-comes-out/18165361/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop.

>Why is apple always the one to come up with new innovative technology?
And when did that even happen after Apple II?
Apple doesn't "come up" with new technology, they just have a thing for introducing existing technology to the masses (by giving those masses an illusion that they are some kind of elite by buying their products)

Apple didn't innovate, Steve Jobs did.
And he's gone now, the best they can do is emulate what they think he'd do. So far they've been failing (example: touchbar).

You DO know the ceo of apple is gay, right?

>Now the iphone x comes with a full bezzleless screen
which copied Samsung, who did it first kek

and yet you'll see a samsung phone with a notch within a year.

this

>being a christfag

They don't invent these things. There were tablet prototypes in the 90s, Windows XP tablets were common in the early 2000s. But no one used them and they never became popular.

Technology isn't about who did it first. It's about who did it right.

Why is Jow Forums filled with this apple shitposting?

Has nothing to do with religion. Fact of a matter is gays have an agenda to destroy children and force them to get aids. Even atheists like myself see that as wrong. You don't?

It's falseflagging to keep the memes going you retard.

Nope.
First off the notch is fugly, secondly Samsung have a design that doesn't require it, where they also have a near-bezeless screen

>come up with innovative technology
>oh, it only counts when it's done """"right"""" ie. done by Apple

Wheres the secret world-dominating homosexual cult that you speak of , Jow Forumstard?

Comparing the Windows Tablet of the 1990s to the iPad is just cognitive dissonance.

There are rumors that Steve Jobs was too.

Wikileaks actually reported that Steve Jobs died of aids.

>(((((Wikileaks)))))

>People literally camp for several days for a shitty phone
And you're trying to imply this cheap, shitposting is just a false flag.

Literally right in front of your eyes shit for brains.

pinknews.co.uk/2017/09/12/apple-ceo-tim-cook-has-brilliantly-used-iphone-8-hype-to-promote-same-sex-marriage-in-australia/

You're the reason why so many kids are being forced to suck cock. See pizzagate.

mobielkopen.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/2017303742830-Samsung-Notch.pdf

retard.

also, no one needs a notch, but if apple does it, then everyone else does too. every manufacturer in the world is playing catch up to apple.

>Pizzagate
Alright heres your (you), good job.

>mobielkopen.net/
What the fuck is this, and how are they a reliable source?

Mong.

it's a chinese patent that samsung filed, fucktard.

>Wikileaks actually reported that Steve Jobs died of aids.
This is not late 80/early 90 to die from aids like Freddie Mercury when you're filthy rich. With today's medicine and his money he could live with aids up to dying of old age.

They aren't you stupid nigger

That's beyond disgusting. This is coming from someone who eats butter straight out of the tub.

Attached: 1518627088576.jpg (674x670, 77K)

Patents do not neccessarily mean Samsung will make a production model of a notch-oriented phone. There are hundreds of patents filed every year that never make to a serious drawing board, ESPECIALLY in a competitive mobile market.

The same could be said about pancreatic cancer-- the official story. Your point?

It's just another RP'ing thread user. You're supposed to act like it is so baseddroids lose their shit.

Jobs refused cancer treatment.

>Jobs refused treatment.
Here's a more accurate statement

It's all about marketing.

so why don't any of these other billion dollar companies just get a better ad firm? or outspend apple on advertising?

If you have a belief that goes against the stated facts surrounding his death, please post peer-reviewed citations and stop being a $oylent.

If they're sp smart why didn't they cure cancer?

Apple's budget is absolutely tremendous compared to even Google. They can afford to do strange and outlandish shit at a deficit whenver they want, where Google has to be more careful.

Underrated

Jesus fucking christ almightly, it's actually true. WTF man.

usatoday.com/story/tech/2014/10/30/tim-cook-comes-out/18165361/

Attached: 1511726058504.jpg (540x720, 97K)

>please post peer-reviewed citations of a CEO wanting to hide the fact he was dying of AIDS

Easier said than done? Like I said, Wikileaks reported on it.

Wikileaks is a place where individuals can post anonymous claims. It is not a reputable source in itself.

Your query has been submitted, reviewed, and discarded.

>Wikileaks is a place where individuals can post anonymous claims
Fucking kek. You don't think they verify sources?

brand identity is so much more complicated than just having a bigger advertising budget than your competitor. as OP mentioned, if you're not the first company to make a successful iconic consumer tech product, all competitors will seem like cheap copycats no matter how much money they dump into marketing.

Don't forget the notch, another embarrassing misstep

Then present the verified sources, like Snowden did. You know,posting actual proof. The claim that Steve Jobs suffered of AIDs is comparable to Marylin Manson taking out his bottom ribs. A humorous defamation quip that is simply an urban legend.

Report and hide.

Attached: macshills.jpg (4500x3000, 1.6M)

>all threads old as shit
>all of them written in suspiciously ironic format
>totally not a compilation of bait posts
Mac users wouldn't use Jow Forums.

Wikileaks does not post baseless rumors, do they? They would never report on your urban legend example.

Wikileaks is merely a place where you can silently and secretly post your claims. It only goes viral if there is merit to your story, like Snowdens attachments of NSA documentation.

No shit, retard, I made that image months ago. Do I really need to keep updating it daily to prove to you that there apple shill threads when we're literally in one?

These threads are rare, user. OP is clearly baiting. Apple triggers Jow Forums, why wouldn't you bait? I think I might make a better attempt myself, tomorrow.

>Mac users wouldn't use Jow Forums.
Disagree. I'm a Mac user who also loves Linux and I'm on Jow Forums more than I should be.

Apple is overrated as shit. It was only really good back in the day when Jobs was still around

Other than that, Apple just "reinvents" what already existed.

this

>Be Apple
>No more than 12% of the Desktop market
>No more than 19% of the Mobile market
>Considered B-Players outside of entertainment industry, even then thats largely an overexaggeration
>Literally only good at advertising
>Somehow world renowned and inspire knockoffs out the ass
Someone else remind me why they have 900billion dollars and nobody else in their field does?
inb4 Satanism

Have you been to the Bay Area? Macbooks are the large majority. Almost every company uses them. Developers love them.

Dell Workstations are an industry standard and you dont see Dell on track to be North Americas first 1 Trillion dollar company, user. I don't get it.

This. They made is mass-ready. No one knows about these early devices. But I also think the technology wasn't ready back then. Think of those monochrome laptops and tablets...
Like there are no Intel/NVIDIA/Microshit shills here.

Also
>Video games on a 5K iMAC
My heavily overclocked 1080 Ti struggles with 4K.

not really. Jobs wanted to have Web Apps on the original iPhone but caved in to the pressure of native apps and the app store. now we live in a reality where they, in effect, control what software you can run on your phone. Google pushed Progressive Web Apps in 2016 but now they're shilling their app store at max volume again.

tl;dr - Jobs did the opposite of "right" out of fear of competition

Thank Apple for killing Adobe Flash, however.

>what are high margins
>what is the most popular smartphone

Apple's iphone division is larger than microsoft (or at least used to be, not sure in 2018)

they might only have 19% of the mobile market, but that 19% is made up off expensive flag ship near $1000 phones while android owns 80% of the market but the majority of those are cheap ass $100 dollar phones owned by poor third worlders who would much rather own an iphone if they could afford it

I bet flagship samsung galaxy note phones only make up like 1% of the phone market

>rare
We literally had another apple shill thread less than 24 hours ago. No more replies for you OP.

>Like there are no Intel/NVIDIA/Microshit shills here.
Never said otherwise. Report them.

true. ironically, that was to protect their app store from Web competition.

This board is a disgrace.

I just ignore their threads. No one cares. I doubt the mods would ban them, Jow Forums probably gets paid for the marketing.

Macbooks > Thinkpads

There's a red-pill fellas

>aids > autism
i don't know user...

AIDS is curable to a degree. Checkmate.

Attached: 1525920508722.jpg (657x527, 34K)

So is autism to a degree.

No it's not. There is no medication for autism.

Except there is dipshit. Medication for aids consists of a bullet to the head.

Attached: download (1).jpg (259x194, 8K)

>Risperidone, sold under the trade name Risperdal among others, is an antipsychotic medication. It is mainly used to treat schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, and irritability in people with autism.

An antipsychotic... If you think this is medication regularly given to people with autism to cure them, you're silly.

I never said that m90. Just admit autism is treatable just like aids and go back to sucking cocks aidsBOI.

Not come up but what you said in the next paragraph, everyone is a sheep to Apple

It's called California, maybe you've heard of it

This isn't curing any autism, at most it's only suppressing some fringe symptoms.

Autism is not curable. If it was, Jow Forums would be in big trouble.